aUKward Fan Photos: Chapter 4

I have few words for what this week’s edition of aUKward Fan Photos has delivered. I’m not sure there are words to describe a UK fan who, on a dare while at the 2010 SEC Tournament in Nashville, got his belly button pierced and wore a Hooters waitress outfit around downtown Nashville.

If you aren’t ready for the most ridiculous pictures we’ve had yet, DO NOT continue.

I’ll let Kyle attempt to explain the SEC journey of his friend, Chris Wilson.

Kyle: “Let me introduce you to one of my good friends, Chris Wilson.  In college he was compared to Bluto from Animal House and lived up to the part well.  We have a group of friends that have watched all UK games together since 1998.  In the fraternity house during this time, we had a room named “CoRuppt Arena.” Enough said.  Through the years, no matter where we moved around our college town, we all watched every UK game together.  Although some of us graduated, and most have gone seperate ways, we still get together multiple times to watch games together every season.  Like most fans, we got tired at the end of the Tubby years, and survived the Gillispie years.  So needless to say we were very excited for Coach Cal and the 2009-2010 season.  After the great regular season, we all decided to spend what little money our young careers could afford, and made the trip from the western part of the state to Nashville for the SEC tournament.  After meeting up in Nashville, we had a GREAT time, and celebrated every night.  On Friday night, Wilson took it to a new level.  First, for $50 and someone paying $25 for it to be done, Wilson got his belly button pierced and agreed to a gentleman’s bet to keep it in for one week.

After a long day downtown and a late snack at Hooter’s, Wilson (one to never back down from a bet) took the dare to wear a Hooter’s outfit for the rest of the night in downtown Nashville for $50 as long as one of our friends payed for the outfit.

Many people probably remember this terrible scene from that night.  In the picture below, if you look close, you will see Rupp Dancing Guy in the background alongside two of Nashville’s finest bicycle police officers.

And here he is with Dancing Guy.

The funniest part was walking to the game the next day, seeing a guy and girl that Wilson did not know.  They proceeded to tell him they remembered him from the previous night, and they had posted a video on Youtube  of him doing the John Wall dance. As a side note, Wilson has become a productive member of society and is now a great husband and father.

Sincerely,

KY Kyle”

I’ve got a few things to say:

1.) Are we sure his belly button isn’t infected? I know this happened two and half years ago, but that irritation looks to be considerable.

2.) Chris Wilson can be bought. His friends paid him one hundred dollars of American currency for this.  Surely they could have gotten him to shave the word “Boogie” into his chest hair for less than $5. That is painless. And awesome.

3.) When John Wall introduced his dance at Big Blue Madness, I bet he never thought it would catch on like it did. Another thing he never thought? That an extremely hairy man in a Hooters outfit and belly button ring would ever perform it on the sidewalks of Nashville. Life is full of surprises, eh John?

4.) I’ve spent a lot of time in Nashville. I went to college in Nashville. I’m still there a lot. Mrs. Tyler currently lives there. THERE ARE BETTER THINGS TO DO THAN GET YOUR BELLY BUTTON PIERCED AND WEAR A HOOTERS OUTFIT.  When SEC Tourney 2013 rolls around, and you and your friends are considering piercing your belly buttons and wearing Hooters outfits, don’t. Contact myself or Mrs. Tyler and we’ll lead you in a better direction.

In closing I’d like to say that the Big Blue Nation never ceases to amaze me. You guys keep having a big time, keep documenting it, and keep passing it along.  To send in photos, email me at [email protected] or contact me on Twitter @AFlenerKSR  with the subject or hash tag “aUKward Fan Photo”.

(Note from Aaron: There is video of Chris getting his belly button pierced. Due to language that you might assume a grown man would use while getting his belly button pierced, I will not post it here. If you want to see it, tweet at me (@AFlenerKSR) and I’ll send you the link. It’s not that bad, but this video is four minutes of your life that you will never get back.)

If you’ve missed any of the previous chapters of aUKward Fan Photos, here they are:

Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3.

Article written by Aaron Flener

John, I was first team All-State. I can put the ball anywhere I want to. I'll make it rain out here.

24 Comments for aUKward Fan Photos: Chapter 4

1. tdogg40330
    9:47 pm September 19, 2012 Permalink

now that dude has a bad case of the ” I don’t give a shits” lol …. funny stuff !!!

2. Cal Purnell here
    9:50 pm September 19, 2012 Permalink

I like how in the Hooters photo they posed Girl, Boy, Girl, Boy.

3. tdogg40330
    9:53 pm September 19, 2012 Permalink

2) ??????

4. WillyG
    9:53 pm September 19, 2012 Permalink

Photo with Hooters waitresses.

2,3,1,4

5. Double
    10:07 pm September 19, 2012 Permalink

It was really hilarious to be there. I paid $25 for the belly button and $50 for the Hootters outfit, best $75 I spent that month. When Wilson gets drunk he will do anything for a 50 spot, he’s sort of like the Rain Man of drunks but terrible at math. You should see some of his past Halloween costumes.

6. AylortheImpaler
    10:09 pm September 19, 2012 Permalink

hahahhaaha, these posts are great.

7. JS
    10:16 pm September 19, 2012 Permalink

P-A-I-D. Payed makes us all look bad.

8. Muhlenberg
    10:20 pm September 19, 2012 Permalink

I went to high school with Chris. He’s a good guy and had good parties in high school. He played football.

9. Rockfield, KY
    10:42 pm September 19, 2012 Permalink

I was in the fraternity with these guys. He was the wildest person I’ve ever seen. Great guy, but wilder than you could ever imagine. I can’t believe these pics are on here. I’ve heard the story about them a couple times.

10. Hooters Fan
    10:57 pm September 19, 2012 Permalink

They were scraping the bottom of the barrel when they hired those chicks at Hooters! He might have actually landed one of them. Shew, makes me not want to ever go to Hooters again!

11. Double
    11:05 pm September 19, 2012 Permalink

Those chicks are too skinny for Wilson.

12. Natti
    11:24 pm September 19, 2012 Permalink

I already knew the story and this was one of the funniest things I believe I have ever read! The comments even rocked, except for yours JS. Way to go Debbie Downer.
    And just to think, this was only one night of Wilson’s long, long infamous career!

13. StevieP
    11:41 pm September 19, 2012 Permalink

My boy Wilson! Words can’t describe how much I love this guy! Wilson is the same guy who, in college, would get angry if you laid a hand on or talked bad about his concrete lawn jockey, but didn’t care if you made fun of his momma!

14. BPsycho
    12:54 am September 20, 2012 Permalink

#2 Lmao

15. BigBlueFever
    1:40 am September 20, 2012 Permalink

What’s next? Stories that start “This one time at band camp….”. Why give drunken fools so much coverage? I can promise you people do not want to see some guy’s hairy beer belly hanging out over shorts that are WAY TOO TIGHT.

16. Blue
    8:15 am September 20, 2012 Permalink

I thought the first photo post was pretty good…But the last few have sucked, and this one takes the cake. If you don’t know this Chris Wilson guy personally, he just seems like a pathetic loser, and this story is told so boringly, I had trouble even faking a smile. He’s a drunken fool…And WAY too old for it, too.

17. ROBBIE
    9:44 am September 20, 2012 Permalink

wow blue, you really put us in our place and straightened all of us up for laughing at the guy who has more fun in a weekend than you’ve had your whole life…smh

18. Martin
    9:53 am September 20, 2012 Permalink

#16…..I liked you better when you died in Old School.

Yeah, Wilson!!! Live life to it’s fullest! Haters like #16 gonna hate!!!!

19. Chi-TownCat
    9:57 am September 20, 2012 Permalink

This has to be one of the most hilarious posts ever…everyone in my office loved it

20. Chi-TownCat
    10:04 am September 20, 2012 Permalink

#18 lmao!!! i thought the same when i saw that comment

21. Kytweeter
    1:46 pm September 20, 2012 Permalink

The officers in that picture should be glad Wilson didn’t put them in the infamous “Wilson picture headlock”. Anyone that has ever taken a picture with him when he is drunk knows what I am talking about. For those of you who don’t find this funny, I would hate to live your life.

22. OleKentuckyFox
    2:23 pm September 20, 2012 Permalink

#16 – Who were you fake smiling for?
    Yes Kytweeter, the Wilson picture headlock is a nightmare, especially if its later at night after he’s had time to sweat. These pictures were hilarious the first time I saw them and just as funny now. Wilson has never had a filter and I love that about him, he will do anything if it sounds fun. I applaud his wild weekend adventure and the fact that he still has that belly button ring. Not really. He changed it out for a different one.

23. DIORIO'S PIZZA
    3:39 pm September 20, 2012 Permalink

Dude looks like a typical Matt Jones date.

24. Beatle Bum
    4:16 pm September 20, 2012 Permalink

That is just wrong. But, I admit that I did not see the dude in the picture with the girls until I had thoroughly inspected the wife beaters on the chicks.