Ashley Judd’s tribute to Nerlens Noel

Is this a tribute to Nerlens Noel?

Or is Ashley Judd standing under a giant vacuum cleaner on the red carpet outside last night’s Emmy Awards?

Article written by Drew Franklin

47 Comments for Ashley Judd’s tribute to Nerlens Noel

1. Jones Returns
    12:03 pm September 24, 2012 Permalink

Aaron Harrison talks Big Blue Madness

Andrew Harrison talks Big Blue Madness

2. Beavis
    12:13 pm September 24, 2012 Permalink

Drew,,,,did you have to post this ? Is this all you have for KSR ?

3. JohnDavid
    12:14 pm September 24, 2012 Permalink

SexinNursinghomes – Would ya?

4. Bulldawg
    12:15 pm September 24, 2012 Permalink

Ashley is sporting the Marge Simpson look. If this is a tribute to Nerlens then Ashley is a cool UK fan. If not…

5. Not Lones Seiber
    12:17 pm September 24, 2012 Permalink

Only if she has ‘UK’ shaved into the back on her head. Otherwise, the vacuum cleaner thing sounds legit.

6. Behind Enemy Lines
    12:18 pm September 24, 2012 Permalink

When SNH told Ashley she needed a “little more up top,” this wasn’t what he had in mind.

7. Ashley Who
    12:21 pm September 24, 2012 Permalink

Any one who has ever met Ms. Judd they will tell you she is a very rude smug person. Why do they keep acting like she is some super fan. She is no bigger fan then someone who has to save money to for a month to set in the nose bleeds. Josh Hopkins is a lot better representative for BBN. At lest he is a real person who will treat people right when the cameras are on.

8. Ashley Who
    12:23 pm September 24, 2012 Permalink

#1 look at the date. I think that was last year

9. in typical KSR fashion
    12:28 pm September 24, 2012 Permalink

blast and make fun of people that don’t want anything to do with you. Then state, “I don’t know why such and such has a problem with us. We never did anything to have such and such block us on twitter, not come on the radio, not talk to us at games. . .”

10. BingleJells
    12:28 pm September 24, 2012 Permalink

Ashley Judd is an embarrassing snarky puke.

11. shields eyes
    12:32 pm September 24, 2012 Permalink

Is it me or does her face look puffy?

12. jpizzle
    12:45 pm September 24, 2012 Permalink

Looks like those pesky bees are still stinging her face…

13. kywildcat
    12:45 pm September 24, 2012 Permalink

Ashley Judd just go away please

14. 96cats98
    12:48 pm September 24, 2012 Permalink

#1 – Nice videos, but they’re from 2011.

15. Gay Ryan Lemond
    12:54 pm September 24, 2012 Permalink

I love Zac Efron!!

16. Jerry
    1:04 pm September 24, 2012 Permalink

BBN listen to ME….This Obama loving fool needs to be booed out of Rupp next year…did you know that at the democratic convention..”I was there” and so was Ashley…..There were 5 speechs giving on anti-god…pro-gay….and she cheered these speakers on….

17. kentuckyrules
    1:08 pm September 24, 2012 Permalink

Good LORD #16- go elsewhere and post that garbage. This is about UK sports, not YOUR opinion about politics.

18. SingleWide
    1:14 pm September 24, 2012 Permalink

Ashley looks like she needs a drink….or already had several.

19. Ratard
    1:17 pm September 24, 2012 Permalink

If I see Ashley I would let her have it…that ho bag….she needs a kid with tom cruise…practice that scientolgoy stuff…..if she is ever the Y again..i will boo her LOUD….

20. Ratard
    1:18 pm September 24, 2012 Permalink

dont cue bring that gay stuff to e ky….we will rodeo u up gal

21. Big Blue
    1:25 pm September 24, 2012 Permalink

Yikes!! She looks like the bride of Frankenstien.

22. UKBlue
    1:29 pm September 24, 2012 Permalink

Ashley may be BBN, but she has morphed into some propaganda ideologue who things now that she has a degree from Harvard & is a so called celebrity that she knows what she is talking about. She might as well be the press secretary for the crazy people.

I’d like to see Ashley roll into Eastern KY & see how long it took someone to kick her ass.

23. DP
    1:45 pm September 24, 2012 Permalink

Is Ashley sporting a bumpit?

24. Brian
    1:47 pm September 24, 2012 Permalink

Ashley Judd is a no talent whore!! I hate her

25. cars.com girl
    1:52 pm September 24, 2012 Permalink

Hey mr dealer man. I don’t want that car. I know that I want this one. Yeah yeah…

26. Gay Ryan Lemond
    1:58 pm September 24, 2012 Permalink

From what I’ve read so far, “Ratard” is a good word to describe most of these comments coming from the Eastern KY people on this topic.

27. coalcat1
    2:04 pm September 24, 2012 Permalink

Ashley is a loser, he star status gives her access to UK basketball that a true fan would die for . I hope she is never shown at a UK game again ,he mouth has over ran her ass, and there is nothing eastern KY about her.

28. YourBoyBlue
    2:09 pm September 24, 2012 Permalink

I loathe Ashley Judd and Gay Ryan Lemond

29. BingleJells
    2:12 pm September 24, 2012 Permalink

Will somebody please spit on this twit for me at a game next season? I am sick of her fat-mouthed support of all things gay and Obama.

30. kse
    2:18 pm September 24, 2012 Permalink

you redneck hicks are retarded. Ashley donates more money to the university in one year, then all you pukes make added together. I have met her on several occasions, and she could not have been more kind.. Ignorant,redneck,racist pukes, all of you….

31. Gay Ryan Lemond
    2:18 pm September 24, 2012 Permalink

It would probably be better to be gay than reproducing “ratarded” inbreds, like YourBoyBlue. Seriously…you’re upset because someone doesn’t subscribe to your point of view or supports a candidate other than the one you support?? Get a life!

32. Ashley's Still Hot...
    2:22 pm September 24, 2012 Permalink

C’mon guys…you know you’d still eat the corn out of her poop! She’s still pretty dang hot for a 44 year old. I’m guessing not many of us will have wives that look like that at 44.

Hey #5, I was thinking along the same lines as you…but I was wondering if she might’ve shaved the “UK” into her lady carpet??

33. RC
    2:23 pm September 24, 2012 Permalink

Lay off Ashley Judd you mouth-breathin’ ignorant fools! I don’t care what her politics are. She’s (a) Hot and (b) a major Kentucky fan.
    That’s good enough in my book.

34. Sean
    2:57 pm September 24, 2012 Permalink

The worst part about the internet is that even the dumbest people can sound off. It is backwards thinking buffoons like you that make me embarrassed about Kentucky. Leave politics out of it, we are here for sports. And Ashley is still an extremely attractive woman, I mean that hair does nothing to deter me. She looks great

35. mt. blue cat
    3:38 pm September 24, 2012 Permalink

You Go girl, all these pr!cks are just jealous that for one they don’t have a woman that looks half as good as you, 2. they have access to UK games like you, 3. they don’t have the success you have, 4. and that they can’t politics out of sports. I’d be willing to bet that half of them can barely put their woman in a ton truck with a bucket of crisco. I’ll take a woman that’s a UK fan and as pretty as her any day. GO BIG Blue!!! Baby got back!

36. Randy Marsh
    3:57 pm September 24, 2012 Permalink

Her hair style may be questionable, but I totally still would…and I’m in my 20s. I can only hope my wife looks like that when she’s around 50.

37. BingleJells
    4:28 pm September 24, 2012 Permalink

For the record, she looks like a Knoxville Wanda who buys her bait at a Walmart vending machine. That is NOT attractive–it’s pure trashbilly.

38. Beavis
    4:35 pm September 24, 2012 Permalink

Just another over the hill actress that thinks she is still relevant and her politics prove it. If she wants to put her money where her mouth is,,,,start writing checks to help pay down that 16 TRILLION dollar debt.

39. Billy Clyde
    4:39 pm September 24, 2012 Permalink

Ashley… I want you to… You’re the only celebrity… I feel I can trust…. Wanna come see my house?

40. kes
    6:32 pm September 24, 2012 Permalink

38 beavis, you are a dumbass. over the hill? she was just nominated last night for an emmy! is that “over the hill” why should she help pay down the debt any more then you? dumbass hick….

41. ukcat1
    6:33 pm September 24, 2012 Permalink

Not her best look!

42. Beavis
    7:50 pm September 24, 2012 Permalink

# 40 Your comments speak for themselves.

43. lets do it
    7:54 pm September 24, 2012 Permalink

what joker needs to do is put 2 half backs out at once one being newton (he can pass it every now and then) but manly to run and to confuse the (D) that would open up some awesome play action passes to (witch Smith seems to be OK at…’ some one help me get this to joker it could help a lot

#repost EVERYWERE

44. Randy Marsh
    8:12 pm September 24, 2012 Permalink

#43 – Are you serious? You want to repost that with all of those grammatical errors and incorrect word choices?

45. Coaches Agent
    10:55 pm September 24, 2012 Permalink

43 – is on a roll. He has posted at every opportunity about how Joker should utilize two half backs at the same time. He always suggest Newton as one of them, may I suggest Ashely Judd as the other. Ppossibly someone will give her a “crack” back block.

46. Joe B
    11:06 pm September 24, 2012 Permalink

Joe B says, Ashley come sit on my hard bronze statue!

47. Ashley Sucks
    3:37 am September 25, 2012 Permalink

Get this stupid libtard off of KSR. Anyone who is idiotic enough to support this failure of a president should lose their speaking privileges. They need help.