Ashley Judd Angry at Media For Speculating on Her “Puffy Face”

Somewhere Wynonna is saying, ‘Sister, I know puffy…and you ain’t puffy.’

I saw Ashley Judd throughout UK’s Tournament run and besides wondering how I could get her to come on KSR (she seems to shun us, whether intentionally or unintentionally), she seemed her normal self. However apparently a controversy has ensued in the past few weeks of which I was unaware. After some pictures of her were released recently, apparently many Hollywood media sites commented on her “puffy face.” This made Ashley mad, and thus she has this defense of her face and critique of those that have commented on it. Even in the picture that is part of the article, I don’t see puffy, but it gives Ashley a chance to talk about whether there is a double standard concerning men/women’s appearance (there is) and allows her to plug her television show (which I have not seen).

As a person who has occasionally seen his face have stages of puffy, it is never a fun thing to deal with, especially when it is on HD television for all the world to see. But, I am sure she will survive and continue to persevere for another series of movies in which she can be chased by Morgan Freeman through the fog. However, if Ashley really wants to take the focus from her face, she should copy what has worked for a member of her favorite team…grow a unibrow.

Article written by Matt Jones

52 Comments for Ashley Judd Angry at Media For Speculating on Her “Puffy Face”

1. Zac
    7:26 pm April 9, 2012 Permalink

Trollolololol

2. iWantToBeTheDrewFranklin
    7:26 pm April 9, 2012 Permalink

3. shoes
    7:29 pm April 9, 2012 Permalink

i noticed the puffiness too but I figured it was age

4. Voiceofreason
    7:30 pm April 9, 2012 Permalink

Ashley is beautiful. Puffy….pfft.

5. Willy Billy
    7:30 pm April 9, 2012 Permalink

Who really cares what Ashley thinks.

6. Katmancsm
    7:30 pm April 9, 2012 Permalink

Me likes my Ashley. Leave her alone. She is Cats, Cats, Cats!

7. UK Homer
    7:30 pm April 9, 2012 Permalink

The show “Missing” isn’t that bad and sadly this distracts from it. Not to mention one of the episodes aired during a UK tourney game, which likely hurt ratings a bit.

8. Matt's Wrinkled Shirts
    7:33 pm April 9, 2012 Permalink

Please continue with the discussion of Ashley’s and Matt’s puffy faces.

9. Dub Z
    7:34 pm April 9, 2012 Permalink

Surely the BBN would never call Ashley ‘puffy.’ I’ve seen the show, and it’s enjoyable/starting to get really good. And, for those of us who went to UK with her in the late 80s/early 90s, the image burned into our mind’s eye is that of the hockey poster. I still have that poster somewhere very, very safe. (youngsters, look it up…she started the hockey poster tradition!)

(Give Ashley a break. I only hope I look that good when I’m her age. Wait, I am, and I’m pretty sure I don’t)

10. PLO style
    7:43 pm April 9, 2012 Permalink

If she’s going to have any more work done, she should make her chest ‘puffy.’ I’m thinking C-cups.

11. Jerry Seinfeld
    7:44 pm April 9, 2012 Permalink

I wore a puffy shirt once.

12. nolablue
    7:58 pm April 9, 2012 Permalink

I would have a really hard time believing Ashley (or Wy either one,) would ever get plastic surgery after their
    Mom got so sick she nearly died, plus got Hepatitis from having plastic surgery. In fact, the ongoing physical
    challenges that came out of that plastic surgery is why Naomi doesn’t tour regularly anymore. Add on top
    of all that Ashley’s VERY femininst and anti-patriarchal viewpoints, I think the chances of Ashley having
    plastic surgery are about as good as Bobby Knight coming out of retirement to be an assitant coach
    for John Calipari.

13. MichelinMan
    7:58 pm April 9, 2012 Permalink

I WANT HER AS MY WIFE!

14. Wow girl!
    8:01 pm April 9, 2012 Permalink

She ain’t ugly!! She’s pretty dang fine! I’d do her in a heartbeat!

15. iamthebobcat
    8:07 pm April 9, 2012 Permalink

Great post Matt – what’s next: An update on Girls Gone Wild at the Holiday Inn in Panama City?

16. yeah baby
    8:08 pm April 9, 2012 Permalink

Id make sweet love to that fine thang any day of the week. Puffy may ass! I love you ashley!!

17. Pup, MD
    8:12 pm April 9, 2012 Permalink

16 whole comments without KSR readers damning the feminist movement. I’m impressed.

18. CRAZYCATFAN
    8:15 pm April 9, 2012 Permalink

#10 – Read #12. Besides putting her life in danger, why would a gorgeous girl like Ashley ever think of having plastic surgery. Don’t ever …. ever …. EVER say she needs to change anything! She’S a doll and a BIG BLUE FAN ALL THE WAY!!!

19. Paratroopert
    8:23 pm April 9, 2012 Permalink

I can’t imagine why she wouldn’t want to have anything to do with KSR. She’s a comitted lunatic liberal just like Matt Jones and the rest of the crew. She loves The Precious Messiah Obama so much that she became a UNC fan for a few months in 2008 because NC voted for his gutless coward ass while KY did not. Fortunately, she did come to her senses(what little she has) and begin to wear UK gear and come to games again. The commies that The Precious Messiah loves so much have a term for people like her(and Matt Jones): USEFUL IDIOTS. If the shoe fits…well, you know the rest.

20. Another Perspective
    8:25 pm April 9, 2012 Permalink

Ashley Judd is a goddess. She’s everything a woman should be.

21. BlueBanana
    8:26 pm April 9, 2012 Permalink

we love Ashley!
    Sure she has had a lift, she is an actress in her 40’s.

22. Sean
    8:31 pm April 9, 2012 Permalink

Sarah Michelle Gellar wishes people would get past her Buffy face.

23. eric cummins
    8:38 pm April 9, 2012 Permalink

Ashley looks great.19 is an idiot.

24. Seriously??
    8:39 pm April 9, 2012 Permalink

yeah, guys, I hate to break it to you- she’s had work done. It’s pretty evident by the recent pictures and the one above. Look around her eyes. It’s obvious. Just because she’s a fan of the same team we are, doesn’t mean that she automatically retains some mythical level of goddessry (i made that up) and is immune to doing dumb things.

25. SagaciousMind
    8:42 pm April 9, 2012 Permalink

19, I agree with 23, you are an idiot. Dont you remember the bet she lost? She had to stand in the UNC section wearing. She has always been a UK fan and has always been at UK games. Get your facts straight before you spew absolute garabage. I love Ashley Judd, she’s very respected and I’m glad she’s from KY. Also, her show is really good.

26. Hazard Kidd-Katt
    8:51 pm April 9, 2012 Permalink

Matt, when you broadcast out who a lady is possibly ‘knocking boots’ with … there’s a good chance she may want to avoid you. Not exactly the best way to get someone to come on your show.

27. Mr. Jagerbomb
    8:54 pm April 9, 2012 Permalink

My thoughts on Ashley :
    1. So she had some work done,,,big deal
    2. Why dont she come to some football games?

28. Mudcreekmark
    8:56 pm April 9, 2012 Permalink

Ashley is like the rest of us, she is getting older and believe it or not she isn’t going to be as pretty as she was at 21. That being said, I lost a lot of respect for her when she opened her big mouth about mountain top removal. If she wants to tell us what we can and cannot do with our land then she should come up here with all her millions and buy as much of it as she can and then she can sit there and watch her mountain grow weeds.

29. UK's Freshmen
    9:05 pm April 9, 2012 Permalink

Over-rated! Big-time.

30. brow
    9:08 pm April 9, 2012 Permalink

gawd dame riiiiight #28 cuz this is murrrrrrrica and if she dont like it she can git out!

31. brow
    9:09 pm April 9, 2012 Permalink

hellyweird liberal media hippy quars

32. Rixter
    9:17 pm April 9, 2012 Permalink

Am I the only one who is very happy Paratrooper isn’t my next door neighbor? He’s a scary, scary man.

33. Booyakasha!
    9:33 pm April 9, 2012 Permalink

I love Ashley and I noticed the change. If she’s on prednisone, I’ll buy it. If not, she’s had something done. Either way, I’d hit it…..if I wasn’t married.

34. 00BBN00
    9:36 pm April 9, 2012 Permalink

32. No you aren’t. Is that guy for real or is he just a parody of a person?

35. Please watch Missing!
    10:34 pm April 9, 2012 Permalink

Ashley’s show, Missing, is amazing! BBN, please get behind her and support her by watching. Rumors are ratings have not been great. Just as she has supported BBN, lets in turn support her. If you have missed the first couple episodes, find it on-demand or stream on-line. You won’t regret it. And if you are too critical of the show, you can always mute and watch Ashley kick some ass while looking hot. Consider the ratings a poll, and in Big Blue fashion – lets take over!

36. sharon
    11:06 pm April 9, 2012 Permalink

#19 is a fanatic idiot. reading her article reminds me of why she is such an incredible role model for young women. she actually cares about things in this world that matter outside of herself. that she is a rabid UK fan makes her all the more enduring.

37. 2020
    11:53 pm April 9, 2012 Permalink

Another thing with Ashley… her eyebrows don’t connect.

38. "liberal guy from Ashland" says....
    12:51 am April 10, 2012 Permalink

I don’t care about Ashley.

Seriously.

I could not care less. There is no room for me to care less.

She is not relevant to my love of Kentucky basketball.

39. Terrance Jones
    1:12 am April 10, 2012 Permalink

Im just glad she gave my phone back after I puffed all over her face. I took that piece back to the 90’s when she was bangin all the brothers here at uk.

40. GR8NESS
    7:37 am April 10, 2012 Permalink

Did anyone watching the big plot twist last week on Missing scream “Double Jeopardy”?!!

41. GR8NESS
    7:38 am April 10, 2012 Permalink

I am enjoying the show. #teamAshley

42. Lou eaton
    8:31 am April 10, 2012 Permalink

I’ll take Ashley every time over these male stars with three days of grizzly beards in a suit and tie…truly amazing how far we have fallen…

43. YourBoyBlue
    8:33 am April 10, 2012 Permalink

Ashley Judd sucked the entire mens basketball team once a year since 88’…your face would be puffy too

44. Dan
    9:41 am April 10, 2012 Permalink

Some of you guys are obviously thinking with the wrong head here. And a few of the others obviously can’t see the forest for the damn trees. Pretty face you say? So what. What about her stance on abortion? I guess it’s ok to kill babies now. And I’m sure many of you where on here blasting away at Pitino for the very same thing when he paid for Sypher’s abortion.

Or how about her stance against coal? Do any of you realize what that means to the eastern part of the state? I mean tree hugging is fine i’ve got no problem with those that want to hug trees and save the enviroment, but her campaigns for saving the animals and screw the people see a little bit out there on the fringe.

Oh yeah I forgot I guess animals are more important that children now. Unless they’re from the Congo or another jungle a world away…and to hell with the kids where you’re from. Makes sense.

It’s ok to murder babies now! Ashley Judd said so and she’s got such a pretty puffy face. Personally I think she’s disconnected with reality and with the human race. Peace! And save the Wood Owls!

45. Jimi,Garden of Eden
    10:12 am April 10, 2012 Permalink

Ashley is,has been and always will be a UK fan…despite having views that differ from some of us she is a highly educated,well spoken,intelligent LADY that loves the Cats…the innuendo regarding her personal life may or may not be true,but so what? Ashley flies the Big Blue with class,honor and dignity…not like some tatted,pierced, mumbling gutter snipe types that rep other programs…She will always have a place in my heart and welcome to visit the Garden anytime she so desires…Love the girl…

46. Scoutblue23
    10:56 am April 10, 2012 Permalink

Some of you have Teaparty Testosterone Overload Syndrome. Stop spraying KSR with your seminal verbal violence, and zip up them pants, Boys. Go find some political board. You’re scaring the rest of us who want to talk Nerlins and Shabazz.

47. YourBoyBlue
    11:26 am April 10, 2012 Permalink

Ashley Judd wants Nerlins to “shabazz” on her puffy face

48. Paratrooper
    11:42 am April 10, 2012 Permalink

Hey #46, as long as Matt Jones and other LIBTARDS make political comments on this site and slobber alll over putrid puke Barack Obama and the rest of the commie crats then I will feel free to express my opinion on their ignorance. When THEY stop then I’ll stop. Now, go kiss your boyfriend and get the ass lube. LOSER.

49. Ashley
    11:50 am April 10, 2012 Permalink

I love the boys and always have my puffy face is due to a full men’s basketball team creame friage train. People have known what I love for years especially the people who went to school at uk in the 90s. Terrance was lovely that’s why I had such good words for him after his game. He is tasty…

50. Scoutblue23
    1:04 pm April 10, 2012 Permalink

Paratrooper: I hope you live alone, or at least in the wilderness. Take some Xanax.

51. Scott
    5:14 pm April 10, 2012 Permalink

Sweet Cakes can’t have both ways! She had no problem making money with her looks along with shamelessly taking off her clothes in front of everyone…..Did she think there was no downside to that? There are always consequences. Don’t preach to me about sexism Ashley.

52. chamnasty
    1:12 am April 11, 2012 Permalink

I hope all the people making bj jokes are under 15. Sadly, I doubt it.

Making BBN proud.