Archie Goodwin With a Circus Shot of the Summer

I don’t care what the referee says, this shot was golden. Archie having a great summer and I couldn’t be happier for him.

Article written by Matt Jones

21 Comments for Archie Goodwin With a Circus Shot of the Summer

1. cotton nash
    7:28 pm July 21, 2013 Permalink

Amen!!! Should have counted. Yes,..Archie is da man!!! Maybe after the fact, some Cats fans will start to realize that is the case. Archie will be fine.

2. Jen
    7:32 pm July 21, 2013 Permalink

Goodwin lives in Diagon Alley.

3. Truth
    7:34 pm July 21, 2013 Permalink

That obviously luck and not skill. Archie still throwing it up no matter what. Still a piece of shit.

4. bill
    7:37 pm July 21, 2013 Permalink

Who’s truth? Your mothers? Keep throwing it up Arch, thats what you get paid to do. Haters get your cameras ready.

5. Ibescootch
    8:22 pm July 21, 2013 Permalink

I knew before I even watched the video that at the end Archie was going to be on the ground.

6. Dusty Baker
    8:48 pm July 21, 2013 Permalink

In time, Archie will be a great NBA player. And a lot of Cat fans will come to realize just how little they know about basketball (though they probably will never admit it),…those that somehow tried to blame Archie for last year’s mediocracy. Herd mentality. Archie and Nerlans were NOT the problem last year!!!!! They were the two I wanted back. But they made the right decision for them and their families. And I’m very happy for both of them. Go Big Blue!!!!

7. TheTruthHurts
    8:55 pm July 21, 2013 Permalink

Archie will be much like Rondo…not appreciated at UK because his game is much better suited for the NBA than college.

8. 7 is Right
    8:58 pm July 21, 2013 Permalink

Appreciated Archie’s effort all the time – he was out of control too much because he tried too hard IMO. Agree with 7 – he’s better suited to the NBA

9. funKYcat75
    9:30 pm July 21, 2013 Permalink

7, you got it.

10. Wildcatsteeler
    9:42 pm July 21, 2013 Permalink

Lot of “fans” walking around on stumps these days.

11. Tim from Chicago
    10:14 pm July 21, 2013 Permalink

#6 is absolutely correct, I have been saying that Archie Goodwin’s game is more suited for the NBA than college. He got better passing the ball as the season went on. UK Fans that wish ill will of him are total morons and should shut their mouth. Archie is BBN forever and I hope he becomes a superstar in the NBA, which I think he’s headed that route.

12. realme
    10:34 pm July 21, 2013 Permalink

That was so Archie. When it works, it’s awesome.

13. sorryCat
    10:58 pm July 21, 2013 Permalink

Wake up Cats
    Greatest blunder ever, for Cal….
    Let us hope he has learned from his mistakes…
    I could be wrong, i hope.

14. Truth
    11:34 pm July 21, 2013 Permalink

Nope. Still a piece of shit. He’ll be in the D league in like 2 or 3 years. After that I’ll take a bow.

15. Tim from Chicago
    11:48 pm July 21, 2013 Permalink

#14 you are a moron and not a real UK Fan, go to your own teams site and spout that garbage. BBN supports our own and wishes Archie well in the NBA.

16. Do whut?
    6:09 am July 22, 2013 Permalink

3) equals everything wrong with BBN. I would hope folks who don’t even know you aren’t as critical of you as you are of Goodwin. Especially based on nothing more than shooting when you deem he should pass. And exactly how would he have passed in this situation anyway? Archie is like Rondo. His game is and always was much more suited for the League than the college game.

17. Do whut?
    6:11 am July 22, 2013 Permalink

14) when he’s an NBA starter making millions will you still swing by to take that bow? Didn’t think so.

18. Musehobo
    8:20 am July 22, 2013 Permalink

3) Someone’s basketball skills make them a “price of shit”? I think we all know who the POS is.

19. InterracialDatingLondon
    9:10 am July 22, 2013 Permalink

Hi my friend! I wish to say that this post is awesome, great written and include almost all important infos. I’d like to peer more posts like this .

20. rickshelton
    9:32 am July 22, 2013 Permalink

Go, Archie!!!!!!

21. Al B. Frank
    3:27 pm July 22, 2013 Permalink

Why was the basket waved off by the referee?