Archie Goodwin keeping himself entertained in Vegas

Archie Goodwin has been killing it in the NBA Summer League is Vegas, capping his impressive run off with an 18-point performance in last night’s finals with John Calipari in the stands. But, when he’s not on the court, what’s an 18-year-old to do in Sin City? Apparently make Vine videos. Check out how Archie’s been entertaining himself for the past week:

Keep making ’em eat they feet, Archie.

H/t SBNation

13 Comments for Archie Goodwin keeping himself entertained in Vegas

1. Nashville Cats
    10:24 am July 23, 2013 Permalink

Hilarious! Archie may go down as the funniest Wildcat ever. Sorry Boogie.

2. Rockfield, KY
    10:33 am July 23, 2013 Permalink

Archie looked so much better in the Summer League. I guess he just needed to get away from zone defenses and actually play with a real PG. I’m glad he’s making it.

3. funny
    10:37 am July 23, 2013 Permalink

For all the people that was bashing Archie about his play and how he left because he was afraid he wouldn’t get playing time, you guys sure are riding his stock now that hes doing good! Not saying it was necessarily you either TT… Just funny how no one had faith in the guy and BBN fans even wrote bad things about him on twitter!

4. I Say
    11:07 am July 23, 2013 Permalink

Archie’s game is tailored for the NBA, the kid can straight fill it up. Look out once he fixes his jumpshot. Archie COULD be a poor mans Russell Westbrook.

5. The mark has been made
    11:30 am July 23, 2013 Permalink

I’m gonna say it, bash away- I really don’t like Archie. Kid strikes me as a turd. My least favorite player in a looong time. Oh, and why do we see like five posts a day about him?

6. cotton nash
    11:36 am July 23, 2013 Permalink

Archie is da man!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Always has been. I’m very happy for him. Go AG!!!

7. CUK02
    12:33 pm July 23, 2013 Permalink

So all of sudden everyone loves Archie? When did this happen? Last I checked he was a selfish player who never passed the ball, came to UK for one reason only – to jet to the NBA as soon as possible and lead the the team to a first round NIT loss. YEAH! This guy is a Cat for life!! When will you people realize, he couldn’t care less about UK….

8. Tyler
    12:38 pm July 23, 2013 Permalink

Number 7, im glad you get it, I thought I was the only one…Good Riddance…

9. Diehardcatfan
    2:50 pm July 23, 2013 Permalink

Archie is just a young boy; hes gotta a lot to learn and when he does; He will be a beast..

10. 7 & 8
    4:05 pm July 23, 2013 Permalink

That’s very close minded. He was an 18 year old when you set your what have you done for me lately mentality with him, now he’s a multimillion dollar 18 year old doing it all for himself, just so your caught up no one wants to hear your opinion about him anymore. If you don’t like Archie so be it but don’t bring that around cause he is still growing up and needs support from those who are more invested in him as a person than how many games he won us. Grow up you two!

11. unbiased eye
    4:17 pm July 23, 2013 Permalink

TO NUMBERS 5,7 AND 8. i too think he is borderline turd, definitely a crybaby. heard this from one of the team managers from the 2012-2013 team… At a hotel during or after the sec tournament archie was wearing a ridiculous hat aimed at drawing attention to himself (SHOCKER) and calipari told him to take it off, then moments later he said, “Actually, dont take the hat off, you havent listened to a damm thing i have said all year”

12. unbiased eye
    4:19 pm July 23, 2013 Permalink

and it is funny to see everyone jump back on his bandwagon like you didnt forget what happened this past season. the year was a joke

13. Turd Ferguson
    4:25 pm July 23, 2013 Permalink

I heard he was considering the offer to be a Rhodes Scholar this coming academic year.