Anthony Davis’s NBA Career Begins

(h/t Brett Dawson)

It is the beginning of the NBA career for Anthony Davis, as his Hornets are playing their opening preseason game in Mexico City. As you can see by the picture above, the Unibrow is already taking Hornets’ fans by storm, at least the Mexico variety. As far as the game…well it is one quarter in and Anthony has 2 points and a block. But the real story is that his team is abysmal. I love watching the NBA and plan on watching a lot of Davis on League Pass…but there will be WAYYYYYY too much of Austin Rivers, Greivis Vasquez and Xavier Henry missing shots for my taste.

Oh and of course, even in Mexico City for a preseason NBA game, the Big Blue Nation makes an appearance:

(h/t Andrew Daniel)

Article written by Matt Jones

8 Comments for Anthony Davis’s NBA Career Begins

1. Mothers Milk
    3:24 pm October 7, 2012 Permalink

El Unibrow-o!

2. Mothers Milk
    3:25 pm October 7, 2012 Permalink

I mean Uno Brow-o!

3. bobthebuiler
    3:26 pm October 7, 2012 Permalink

He is also a beast on NBA 2k13

4. mike
    3:56 pm October 7, 2012 Permalink

can’t find a decent stream so guess i won’t watch it. hope he has some highlights i can see later.

5. MonsterMash
    4:51 pm October 7, 2012 Permalink

What’s with the picture of the girl on top of the TV?

6. BigBluSotru
    5:11 pm October 7, 2012 Permalink

Omg Anthony was the most impressive player on the court today he had a double double in his Nba debut, Cal prepares these kids well. ad will probly get the preseason rookie of the league award with Mkg coming close second. When will the Allstar game be for the preseason. Any one know?

7. Rixter
    5:39 pm October 7, 2012 Permalink

AD wound up with 8 pts, 8 rebounds, 2 blocks. Darius had 5 pts in 8 minutes..MKG had 12 and 8 boards in his debut

8. jeff
    11:07 pm October 7, 2012 Permalink

I ordered mines at this link. Brought tears to my eyes as I relived the journey of that season. Go to Amazon to order your copy. It was produced by UK legend Derek Anderson. Tyrese Gibson is also narrating the movie. After a magical season like last year it showed me that the legacy of Big Blue Nation lives on. Coach Cal has his hands on the recruitment process so we are looking forward to a repeat this year!! Go Big Blue!!