Anthony Davis Hits Game-Winner Against Boston

Yup, still wouldn’t trade last season for anything.

Article written by Kristen Geil

19 Comments for Anthony Davis Hits Game-Winner Against Boston

1. Uknbama
    9:34 am March 21, 2013 Permalink

Me, either!

2. BBN
    9:35 am March 21, 2013 Permalink

Dear Anthony, we miss you. Thank you for 2012! With love, BBN

3. jpay
    9:36 am March 21, 2013 Permalink

Over KG no less.

4. DB11
    9:36 am March 21, 2013 Permalink

Idk who missed the layup but he took about 4 steps in the process. Poor Davis has to do it all himself lol.

5. Sam
    9:37 am March 21, 2013 Permalink

Garnett decides to leave his man when he probably didn’t have to, and therefore gets out of position to block Davis out, and Davis goes in for the easy tip.

6. InAllSeriousness
    9:38 am March 21, 2013 Permalink

Kristen, I love you, will you marry me?

7. Any truth?
    9:39 am March 21, 2013 Permalink

Just heard that wiltjer transferring to Gonzaga.
    Anyone else hear this?

8. RealCatsFan
    9:42 am March 21, 2013 Permalink

7 – JT from Mt Sterling, is that you?

9. JoeMoney333
    9:42 am March 21, 2013 Permalink

UK player bailing out an IU player… Figures.

10. JoeMoney333
    9:43 am March 21, 2013 Permalink

7 – Rumor going around, sure Matt will talk about it, as of now it’s just noise.

11. JT
    9:45 am March 21, 2013 Permalink

i just relocated to Portland, Oregon from Plano, Tx. My wife is really close with Wiltjer’s mom. She told me that Wiltjer to the Zags is a done deal. The thing is, she knows what a big Cats fan i am, so it hurt to hear it from her, and that she was so sure about it. You heard it here first i’m telling you.

12. catfan55
    9:45 am March 21, 2013 Permalink

Man…I had such high hopes for Wiltjer. I keep hearing this transfer nonsense. I just hope he does not leave but then again I could see why. He has a ring and playing time may be limited next year. Maybe one more year at KY then he leaves. I understand if he did, but damn I hope not.

13. Musehobo
    9:46 am March 21, 2013 Permalink

10) Matt and Larry Vaught have addressed it on Twitter. Says they haven’t heard this.

14. JoeMoney333
    9:53 am March 21, 2013 Permalink

UK fans need to get their stuff together. We don’t want 1 n dones! We need 3-4 yr. players. When we get one Wiltjer, we do nothing but ‘he isn’t good enough, he is terrible’ ect. ect. I know it isn’t everyone but man Hypocrisy is terrible.

15. KEVIN BURTON
    9:55 am March 21, 2013 Permalink

JT is right! This guy I know dated Wiltjer’s mom and apparently they still hook up on occasion. While secretly meeting at a motel just outside of Portland, she slipped up and accidently told my buddy that her son was transferring to Gonzaga.

16. RahRah
    9:59 am March 21, 2013 Permalink

Great job, AD! And he did this with a severe stomach bug. Good for him. AD plays with <3. Every game.

17. OregonCat
    10:50 am March 21, 2013 Permalink

The jury is still out, but I’m pretty sure AD took over the spot of my favorite Cat of all-time from Erik Daniels

18. Marvin
    11:52 am March 21, 2013 Permalink

How many steps did Gordon take? 3? 4?

19. CAT PULSE
    4:47 pm March 21, 2013 Permalink

I haven’t really heard anyone say anything off base about Kyle Wiltjer.

He is only what we know because it is what he has shown.

Great tall left handed threat from 3, showed signs of brilliance as a high post triple threat play maker (unfortunately began to lean toward scoring too often instead of looking to make the play – even though he showed signs of this play making potential as a dynamic passer from the high post).

Defensively, as his current effort displays, he can’t play at Kentucky unless Cal plays a zone.

With our athleticism at every other position, a zone would diminish the strengths of the other players and our ability to smother teams with deflections / blocks / steals / tips / fast break opportunities.

This will be even more so in 2014.

Kyle can play at UK in 2014, he just has to come to campus as a different person. Go do the Blake Griffin Bootcamp out in SoCal Kyle. Come back a warrior. Grow some hair on your teeth.

Then you’ll be that top 5 draft pick you have the potential to be.

But going to Gonzaga is an easy out to be the same person that you are and continue to live that limited life that will reflect in your NBA career.