Andrew Wiggins’ High School Coach on KSR Tomorrow

fulford

The man above is named Robert Fulford, and in addition to looking like a lot of fun, he is also a journalist in Canada. Why do you ask, do we care about Canadian journalists? Well the answer is that we don’t but we do care about the name Rob Fulford, because a different Rob Fulford will join me on KSR Radio tomorrow. This Rob Fulford is the high school coach of Andrew Wiggins and he is coming on to talk about Wiggins’ recruitment and where the best since Lebron could end up.

It will definitely be worth a listen and you may get some insight…or we may just talk about the other Robert Fulford and that snazzy green shirt he is so keenly wearing.

Article written by Matt Jones

17 Comments for Andrew Wiggins’ High School Coach on KSR Tomorrow

1. UKGrad
    10:18 pm April 17, 2013 Permalink

You should ask Rob if he would want to replace Rod Strickland on the UK staff.

2. ktmiln2
    10:24 pm April 17, 2013 Permalink

Ahh snap. We’d ether go ahead and give Wiggins a UK jersey now

3. ktmiln2
    10:25 pm April 17, 2013 Permalink

Better, not ether. Darn autocorrect

4. Captain Onvious
    10:27 pm April 17, 2013 Permalink

Unless he is willing to say a little more to you Matt then he has anyone else, it could be a boring interview. We already know he is a great kid, different, shy, blah blah blah. Hopefully u can get something decent from him. Good luck

5. big blue
    10:38 pm April 17, 2013 Permalink

wiggins is great but we are a solid #1 either way. so SEC can RIP regardless.it seems he likes KY but parents have FSU ties

6. blueblue
    10:39 pm April 17, 2013 Permalink

Dude won’t be telling us anything because HE DON’T KNOW ANYTHING!!!! Coach is as clueless as everybody in America.

7. big blue
    10:39 pm April 17, 2013 Permalink

is may 15 the final deadline

8. Tim
    10:45 pm April 17, 2013 Permalink

Isn’t he the guy who used to sing for Judas Priest? Oh, wait…that was Rob Halford. Never mind.

9. James
    10:55 pm April 17, 2013 Permalink

This has to be a good sign for us if his coach is coming on the air to talk to us and not another school’s radio show. Also add to the fact that we have the theory of Wiggins telling each coach next week thanks, but no thanks on their visits. All these signs and more point to a UK commitment in the next week and a half to two weeks.

10. Deepblue
    11:00 pm April 17, 2013 Permalink

I see what you did there.

11. Jeremy
    11:04 pm April 17, 2013 Permalink

I really hope we can land Andrew but I have this feeling he ends up at unc.

12. Lenny
    1:13 am April 18, 2013 Permalink

A few years ago me and my wife moved to Huntington WV we have become very close with Andrew and have taken the kid under our wing. We have met his parents several times and they are wonderful people, about a week ago my wife asked him which school he liked the best and he did not hesitate to ask us to get off his lawn and quit stalking him. My whole family is die hard UK fans and want nothing more than for him to pick kentucky however I think he will choose FSU I cannot wait to see him play on TV. since I am unable to go within 500 feet of a school due to a unrelated incident,I cannot attend his games here in Huntington. Go cats?

13. rj
    6:59 am April 18, 2013 Permalink

wiggins enough already, your not mike, your not colby, just go ahead and pick already, if its not kentucky pick someone else and play for second place in the tourney.

14. Bob
    7:30 am April 18, 2013 Permalink

13, who’s Colby?

15. kes
    8:39 am April 18, 2013 Permalink

13. if not colby, maybe cheddar? or swiss?

16. D_H_K
    8:41 am April 18, 2013 Permalink

14.. Colby Jack, the famous basketball player, remember they named the cheese after him.

17. W.W.B.B.N.D?
    8:44 am April 18, 2013 Permalink

Is he going on any other radio shows from the other schools? Is this the first time he has agreed, or been asked, to be on the show? I will hang up and listen to the answer. GO CATS!