Andrew Wiggins at Scott County on Sunday

Got plans this Sunday?  If you do, drop them.  If you don’t, you do now.

Andrew Wiggins and Huntington Prep will play Christian Faith Academy of North Carolina at Scott County High School at 4:00 pm on Sunday.  Fans can purchase tickets at Scott County High School this week or pay $10 at the door, if the event doesn’t sell out first.

Wiggins stuck around for an hour after Huntington Prep’s scrimmage at Alice Lloyd College last week to sign autographs and take pictures with fans.  He scored 34 points in that game…

He’s not human…

Article written by Drew Franklin

22 Comments for Andrew Wiggins at Scott County on Sunday

1. I'm Batman
    1:21 pm November 15, 2012 Permalink

Why does matt keep talking like it is fact that harrow has mono? He is pushing these ridiculous ideas onto those that lesson and they will take it as fact. Learn your facts.

2. Ryan's stalker
    1:23 pm November 15, 2012 Permalink

Why does ryan just sit there and giggle all show long? Get your own opinion and quit repeating everything matt says.

3. Wiggins'Barber
    1:26 pm November 15, 2012 Permalink

Does this mean KSR will soon have a pic of Wiggins that doesn’t involve me?

4. Oogie
    1:27 pm November 15, 2012 Permalink

2. Because Ryan is not very smart.

5. Dustin
    1:47 pm November 15, 2012 Permalink

I really, really hope we can get this kid. People can talk about Parker or Randle all they want but this kid is on another level, of course I would love to get Randle also

6. Drakesrake
    2:11 pm November 15, 2012 Permalink

I’m not saying this will happen. It probably won’t, but it’s fun to think about. If they could land Wiggins & Randle, 6 out of the 8 guys seeing meaningful minutes next year would be freshman. UK would probably start 4 out of 5 of the incoming freshman. And that team would be preseason #1 and Vegas’ overwhelming favorites to win it all.

UK’s 2013 Projected Starting Lineup would be- Harrison twins PG,SG; Wiggins SF, Wiltjer PF, Randle PF/C. It all depends on who returns from this year’s team, but Marcus Lee, Harrow, & James Young (2 out of 3 incoming freshman)are the most likely to round out the 8 man rotation.

7. Drakesrake
    2:12 pm November 15, 2012 Permalink

Sorry Hood.

8. TN Cat
    2:12 pm November 15, 2012 Permalink

Just wow!

9. Dear UL and IU fans, We are national champions; you are not. The end.
    2:27 pm November 15, 2012 Permalink

John Wall + 2-3 inches + a jump shot.

10. wakecat
    2:28 pm November 15, 2012 Permalink

#6 I don’t think Wiltjer starts on that team. Either Young or Lee takes his spot. Sorry Hood, Sorry Willis as well for his Freshman year. But, I don’t see us getting both. I say we get one of Wiggins, Randle, Gordon. That is my order of preference. Wiggins because he is unreal, then Randle because he can play the 5 in college as well as the 4, then Gordon who is more a 4 / 3.

11. Ticket Man
    2:48 pm November 15, 2012 Permalink

I just called Scott County and the tickets are $10 period, it doesn’t matter whether you buy them early or at the door at game time. $10 no holla.

12. kychuck
    2:55 pm November 15, 2012 Permalink

I couldn’t get through to the high school. Can you buy them early? What number did you call?

13. Drakesrake
    3:01 pm November 15, 2012 Permalink

10) I respect your opinion, but I think Wiltjer would have to start. I thought about Lee, but I really don’t know how good Lee is at the moment. I know Wilt would be a junior and good for about 40% from the 3 pt line. That’s gotta edge Lee out of the SL at least until he can prove himself, right?

14. UKFan
    3:02 pm November 15, 2012 Permalink

All the UK fans need to start another chant at this game like they did last week. That was awesome! Maybe do a “C-A-T-S CATS CATS CATS” followed by a “We want Wiggins” clap…clap…clap.clap.clap.

15. Drakesrake
    3:05 pm November 15, 2012 Permalink

10) I agree with your order of preference Wiggins #1, #2, and #3, then Randle & Gordon.

16. G-Unit
    3:18 pm November 15, 2012 Permalink

13 & 10

UK right now has Harrison, Harrison, Young, Lee, Willis

The next targets are Wiggins, Randle, Gordon, Dakari Johnson

I seriously dont see ANYONE staying from this years team outside of Wiltjer…. Archie, Noel and Alex are all top 10 picks. Harrow will leave because he is being replaced and Cauley is projected as a lottery pick. Sorry, but the money is too enticing for them not to go.

So, that leaves UK’s top 2 as Wiggins and Randle… say they land them… the lineup will look like this:
    Harrison, Harrison, Wiggins, Randle, Lee with James Young and Wiltjer on the bench.

If UK gets Wiggins but missed on Randle, I see them getting Dakari Johnson. I think Aaron Gordon is gonna wind up out west. With that being said, the lineup will look like this:

Harrison, Harrison, Wiggins, Lee, Johnson with Young and Wiltjer on the bench.

If we MISS Wiggins (which wont happen), we will get 1 of the 3 bigs and you just insert Young for Wiggins.

Also, I am from Cali, I have seen Lee play 15 times. The kid is a young KG. Jumper needs work, but his defense is ahead of the curve and when he attacks the rim,you get out of the way. Kid averaged 9 blocks a game against good LA Talent.

What throws a wrench in ALL OF THIS is the whispers of Karl Towns JR possibly reclassifying all the way to the 2013 class…(I dont know how thats possible but it is)

That is a HUGE wrench and will change the complection of this class.

All i gotta say is IN CAL I TRUST

17. RealCatsFan
    3:42 pm November 15, 2012 Permalink

I just don’t see how Andrew could seriously consider going to Florida St for his one year of college. If he does, why wouldn’t there be rumors of payoffs swirling around like there are when players come to UK? Makes more sense that a second-tier school like FSU would have to resort to measures such as that. At UK, Andrew would be on the biggest stage there is to showcase his talent. And no, he would have no worries about playing time – just look at him and realize that!

18. Drakesrake
    5:15 pm November 15, 2012 Permalink

16) Thanks for the input on Lee. I haven’t really heard from anyone who’s actually seen him play outside of the reports on recruiting service websites. I hope you are correct about his skills, especially defensively. I still think you’d go with the experienced sharp shooter in Wiltjer early on, unless Cal just wants to prove he can start 5 freshman all year and still win a NC (which is kinda likely come to think about it).

I think Karl Townes is currently in the class of 2015, so I doubt he could move up 2 classes, but who knows anymore. Before a couple years ago, I’d never heard of anyone reclassifying even 1 year.

19. Tom Tom
    7:18 pm November 15, 2012 Permalink

i need the address & directions to Scott Co. HS ASAP!

20. g-unit
    8:49 pm November 15, 2012 Permalink

19- where u coming from?

21. mists of pandaria
    1:48 pm November 16, 2012 Permalink

Hey very cool blog!! Guy .. Beautiful .. Amazing .. I’ll bookmark your web site and take the feeds additionally?I’m happy to find a lot of useful information right here in the submit, we’d like develop more strategies in this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .

22. Marty
    4:34 pm November 16, 2012 Permalink

What is the number to call about tickets? Anyone?!