An Unbelievable Corn Maze Wants A Podcast

uk-corn-maze

Devine’s Corn Maze and Pumpkin Patch has a serious tribute to UK’s basketball season. If that photo is real, the people at Devine’s deserve some kind of award for corn mazery.

————————-

Podcast! Get it while it’s hot!

Matt talked about UK’s schedule, the Hurricane going on in Miami, and a caller says his father was two years old when Lincoln was assassinated. Sounds crazy. Plus, Mark Ennis stopped by to drop some knowledge on the KSR listeners.

Enjoy…

Article written by Drew Franklin

29 Comments for An Unbelievable Corn Maze Wants A Podcast

1. SeoulCat
    4:07 pm August 19, 2011 Permalink

Looks photoshopped.

2. tom5673
    4:12 pm August 19, 2011 Permalink

that’s amazing (if it’s real)!
    Nators.

3. Thomas
    4:24 pm August 19, 2011 Permalink

The family and I go to Devine every year! The usually have a corn maze with a design in October for Halloween. It’s an awesome time and I’d say it’s the real deal. Check out DevineAcresfarm.com. Hopefully that’s still up for the corn maze!!!

4. Thomas
    4:28 pm August 19, 2011 Permalink

Been there several times! It’s awesome for the Holidays! That’s pretty awesome that they did that!

5. RYNO
    4:31 pm August 19, 2011 Permalink

I’ve seen this corn in person. It’s delicious.

6. Kathy
    4:31 pm August 19, 2011 Permalink

It is real,my son’s engineering teacher was the pilot that flew the plane. You can check out Devine’s Corn Maze on FB.

7. Kathy
    4:32 pm August 19, 2011 Permalink

It is real. My son’s engineering teacher was the pilot that flew the plane. You can check out Devine’s Corn Maze on FB.

8. KSR Spy
    4:34 pm August 19, 2011 Permalink

They have a GPS system that they plot everything out on before they start and it guides them through where they need to mow down the corn. Pretty awesome actually.

9. White House Press Secretary
    4:39 pm August 19, 2011 Permalink

Ok Kentucky fans. If we cut the front lawn of the White House to look like this corn maze, can we count on your vote? Or, what if President Obama shaves the UofL logo into his butt hair?

10. hoop33
    4:40 pm August 19, 2011 Permalink

Thts in my hometown. It’s real

11. Coach Cal
    4:50 pm August 19, 2011 Permalink

You guys are crazy…

12. Phil
    5:06 pm August 19, 2011 Permalink

That looks really fake. Sorry.

13. hmmm
    5:15 pm August 19, 2011 Permalink

*CLEARLY* not real. This would have been a bigger deal. Come on now…

14. kyeric
    5:26 pm August 19, 2011 Permalink

I can see the pixels, etc… (for all my Reddit friends).

15. BARNknees Phrank
    5:36 pm August 19, 2011 Permalink

See my ROYGBIV tent in the upper left center? I was directing the “Farmtist” to add more Balls. Butt, a MAZEingly, I got the shaft. Sometimes receiving the shaft is better than giving.

16. knobreserve
    6:33 pm August 19, 2011 Permalink

It’s real boys, live down the road from it in Harrodsburg.

17. catnuts
    6:52 pm August 19, 2011 Permalink

Just proves how big UK’s fan base is,even aliens are Big Blue fans.

18. Big Blue 66
    6:57 pm August 19, 2011 Permalink

couldnt you call it a maize maze? or maze squared?

19. hogtowncatsfan
    7:39 pm August 19, 2011 Permalink

It is real, I know the Devine family really well and grew up with their son. He told me this was the plan for their corn maze for this year several weeks ago. Like KSR Spy said, it is all done with GPS and then they mow down the corn to make the design. Last year was of the state of KY and all the counties and had a part of it as a tribute to the World Equestrian Games. I still live in Harrodsburg and know exactly where this is at! Would be an awesome spot for a podcast on Halloween because they always have a big turnout then and do a haunted maze.

20. Jason Devine
    7:54 pm August 19, 2011 Permalink

Thank you all for all your comments and it is very real!! We open Sept. 16th and we are very excited about this upcoming season! If you want to check out our pictures of past corn mazes you may go to our website http://www.devinescornmaze.com Last year was the Alltech logo and they actually came out and did a video about the maze and our farm! You can check that out on youtube.

Jason Devine
    Devine’s Corn Maze & Pumpkin Patch

21. tdogg4033011
    10:03 pm August 19, 2011 Permalink

Harrodsburg Represent !!!!!

22. Ira Tatum
    10:45 pm August 19, 2011 Permalink

Very cool. O.K., “city boy” question for you folks nearby in Harrodsburg: Is the corn that is ‘mowed” harvested and either edible or used as feed? I’m sure it serves some purpose as Farming is the most green way to exist. My grandmother had a farm, and while she did not make these corn mazes, nothing, nada, not one drop of food or well water went to waste; it was all used for some purpose on the farm. Which is such a splendid earthly way to co-exist with the land.

23. Ira Tatum
    11:02 pm August 19, 2011 Permalink

Free advertising.

“Cain’t beat that”.

That corn maze is: Devine Inspiration.

24. CobbyCobb
    4:33 am August 20, 2011 Permalink

They do this stuff every year. Go checkout their place and website. It’s legit! I’ve been there the last couple years. It’s not that hard to do thanks to GPS.

25. KevinC
    6:24 am August 20, 2011 Permalink

SMH @ the ignorant naysayers above. Fellas, put on some pants and go outside every once in a while….the world is not photoshopped, it really exists. 😮

26. Corn amazing
    9:03 am August 20, 2011 Permalink

That is 100% legit. It’s a corn maze in Harrodsburg. Great place to visit for the whole family.

27. Pilot
    9:35 am August 20, 2011 Permalink

They did a tribute to the world equestrian games last year that was much more impressive than that.

28. ReverendBlue
    9:41 am August 20, 2011 Permalink

I know the guy that does this each year. It’s real. His name is Jason Devine. Come down to Harrodsburg, Kentucky and check out Devine’s Corn Maze.

29. amazing
    10:34 am August 20, 2011 Permalink

Someone put a lot of work into that! Go cats!!