Amanda Marcum Wants Thursday Night Notes and NCAA Tournament Observations

You’re looking at Amanda Marcum, a gorgeous supermodel and wife to Florida Gulf Coast head coach Andy Enfield.

This is Andy Enfield…

Enfield and Marcum met when he gave her a ride from New York City to Boston to watch the Oklahoma State Cowboys, her alma mater, in the 2003 NCAA tournament. They were engaged six months later.

You’ll be seeing plenty of Marcum on television Friday when FGCU meets Georgetown in the tournament. Even then, when she’s sitting behind the bench in FGCU clothing, we’ll have a hard time understanding how it happened. Something there just doesn’t add up. A lot of somethings, actually.

A few notes from a long day at the tourney…

Louisville invaded Rupp Arena.

I can’t find the words to describe to you the scene in Rupp Arena Thursday night. To look up and see the row of prestigious UK banners hanging above a crowd of diehard Louisville fans was an unbearable image for this Kentucky fan. It was like having a nightmare and then waking up from that nightmare in the middle of hell. I know it’s part of hosting the tournament, but I don’t believe there should ever be an occasion where the Louisville Cardinal mascot dances at halfcourt in Rupp Arena to liven up the crowd.

To the Louisville fans’ credit, they provided a great atmosphere for their team; it was a home game, as expected. But that doesn’t make it right. It was a nauseating environment that had me and some of the ushers in the UK 101 Club repulsively shaking our heads.

With that said, Louisville is really good.

Ugh.

The North Carolina A&T band has a new No. 1 fan.

If there’s one bright spot from sticking around to watch Louisville, it was discovering how awesome the North Carolina A&T band is. I had heard about the band before, but sitting directly behind them gave me an up close and personal look at the awesomeness. They danced — I’m not certain everyone in the band had an instrument — and cheered to the beat of Outkast coming through the tubas during timeouts, and laughed uncontrollably when Chane Behanan botched a wide open dunk attempt in the first half. Even when it was a 30 point game, the A&T band was having the time of their lives. The Aggies mascot and cheerleaders were no different, either. They were all just happy to be at the NCAA tournament and it showed.

Davidson’s loss was a heartbreaker.

Matt and I sat in front of a group of Davidson fans in the afternoon session and it was painful to watch that final minute with them. In case you missed it, Marquette went 3-for-3 on three-pointers in the last 60 seconds to come back and get the win. Davidson had a one point lead and the ball with 10 seconds left, but threw it away trying to break the press and then gave up a game-winning layup in the final seconds. It’s the second worst loss I’ve seen in person, behind Madisonville North-Hopkins’ loss to Fairdale in the 2001 Sweet 16.

Southern almost made history.

Gonzaga won’t last long in the tournament.

Rex Chapman dropped an Andrew Wiggins bomb on Big Blue Nation.

Moving on to UK news, it appears there’s still hope for Kentucky fans to see Andrew Wiggins in blue next season. Rex Chapman tweeted early Thursday morning, “A reliable birdie just whispered in my ear that Cal, KP, J. Robic, Big O & Strick aren’t quite finished w this ’13 class. #BBNMayJustWigOut”

In English that says, “A trustworthy source told me the Kentucky staff is still recruiting hard and may sign Andrew Wiggins.”

Now, unfortunately there’s not a lot out there to support Chapman’s rumor, in part because Wiggins keeps things very quiet, but Rex wouldn’t throw that out there if he didn’t think it had potential. There has to be something to it.

Kyle Wiltjer to transfer?

No one knows where the Wiltjer rumor originated, but it’s out there nonetheless thanks to Jerry Meyer from 247 Sports sharing it with the masses. As Matt mentioned in his afternoon notes, the Wiltjer-to-Gonzaga talk is very premature right now, especially when he hasn’t met with Calipari to discuss the future, as all players will next week. Not only that, there was talk not even a month ago about Greg Wiltjer looking to move his family to Lexington to be closer to Kyle for his junior and senior seasons.

We can’t debunk the rumor now since we don’t know where it started, but I find it pretty hard to believe Kyle Wiltjer would’ve decided on such a life-altering move not even 24 hours after the season ended. I guess we’ll know for sure after he meets with Calipari next week.

Kentucky football held its Pro Day on Thursday.

Our own Nick Roush was in the building, you can read his recap here.

It sounds like Collins Ukwu and Matt Smith are two guys who will get some looks, along with Larry Warford, of course. Warford will likely go in the second or third round.

This Missouri game is looking ugly for the Tigers.

Frank Haith, who thanked Coach Cal and UK for the hospitality Thursday, is about to go 0-2 in Rupp Arena on the season if something doesn’t change soon. It’s looking like a Colorado State-Louisville matchup on Saturday.

Happy Birthday, Darius Miller!

The former Cat celebrated a birthday on Thursday. The students at Johnson Elementary School in New Orleans took good care of him…

Article written by Drew Franklin

96 Comments for Amanda Marcum Wants Thursday Night Notes and NCAA Tournament Observations

1. Darius Miller - NBA Player
    11:20 pm March 21, 2013 Permalink

Kentucky boy to the pros. How long before the next one?

2. Chicago Chris
    11:22 pm March 21, 2013 Permalink

‘Cept he’s 23 now, right?

Oh, Mizzou, why must other SEC teams (besides FL) bring shame to the conference? We’ve earned out get out of shame pass.

3. Bottom Line
    11:27 pm March 21, 2013 Permalink

SEC should have been a 2 bid league and a 1 bid had Ole Miss lost in the SEC championship game.

4. JaredCarterIsMyHomeboy
    11:32 pm March 21, 2013 Permalink

DARRIUS MILLER is a M’THA F’IN AMERICAN HERO.

5. Marion County
    11:33 pm March 21, 2013 Permalink

Kentucky needs more kids like Darius. You know they type? Kentucky kids! Give me Mr Hawkins, the next Darius….

6. Eric K
    11:43 pm March 21, 2013 Permalink

Little over 16,000 in Rupp tonight to watch Loserville….. Some fan base, little over hour drive and they can’t fill the place, some fan base! What a joke! GO CATS!!

7. KyTrue
    11:44 pm March 21, 2013 Permalink

Everybody loves Darius.

8. Jarrod T
    11:47 pm March 21, 2013 Permalink

What the hell am I doing with my life?

9. Linda Taylor
    11:50 pm March 21, 2013 Permalink

Eric K – Are those numbers correct? Even after the NCAA sold individual tickets to the games they couldn’t put more than 16,000+ in Rupp? UL was even selling $15 tickets to their students and that’s all they managed to muster? Wow, pathetic.

10. Eric K
    11:56 pm March 21, 2013 Permalink

Linda Taylor, 16,632 offical. What a fan base! GO CATS!!

11. HTG
    11:59 pm March 21, 2013 Permalink

Is that a picture of Diarrhea? Nice!

12. DR. Cards
    12:02 am March 22, 2013 Permalink

10. Awwww are the little kitty Cats pouting they didn’t get invited to the Big Dance. L1C4.

13. Incrediblue
    12:04 am March 22, 2013 Permalink

We are all Rupp Rams on Saturday. Hope BBN shows up to support our adopted home team.

14. 12) You hold you wee wee. The Kats are good… next year!!!

15. Lenny
    12:06 am March 22, 2013 Permalink

Our family relocated to the Huntington, WV area two years ago and have become close with Andrew Wiggins and have taken the kid under our wings. We have met his parents a couple of times and they are very good people that honestly are open to him attending any of the final schools on his list. That being said, Andrew has become very close with a girl down in Tallahassee. He also often wears FSU gear but that is likely due to his parents being star athletes at the school and that he followed the school as a kid. When my wife asked him which school he liked the best overall, she said he did not hesitate to say FSU. He said UK was a close second. With the girl also being at FSU and his parents wanting him to follow in their footsteps, I think he ends up at FSU. He could surprise us a choose UK or UNC, but I think it is a small chance. I am from Frankfort and am a diehard Kentucky fan. I hope Cal can get Wiggins to play for the Cats. In the meantime, I will do what I can from here. I just don’t think it will matter much in the end. The kid will most likely choose FSU.

16. UL accounant
    12:07 am March 22, 2013 Permalink

Sales?Tickets?Revenue? So What? Taxpayers pick it up. Yummy!

17. Eric K
    12:08 am March 22, 2013 Permalink

#15 jt don’t start or is this jt’s wife….#12 choke on it , the turds will CHOKE! GO CATS!!

18. mashburnfan1
    12:11 am March 22, 2013 Permalink

Lenny must also be related to JT. Remember him posting on here Tuesday night with stories like this. His family relocated to Tx and his aunts cat was friends with the mom of Randle. Kitty told his aunt that Randles mom said JR was going to KU.

19. Eric K
    12:13 am March 22, 2013 Permalink

#16 yea right , don’t worry, when the bank is about to take the yum center/chicken bucket from LOSERVILLE… UK will step in a buy it…. than we can tear it down so people will have somewhere to park and fish. GO AWAY TROLLS!! GO CATS!!

20. mashburnfan1
    12:13 am March 22, 2013 Permalink

I want to be a college bball coach if that guy can land that girl. He must have a good size putter.

21. DR. Cards
    12:15 am March 22, 2013 Permalink

#17. That’s yours smartest response? @UL accountant is right, Louisville shouldn’t be paying taxes for UK’s nonexistent education.

22. Eric K
    12:18 am March 22, 2013 Permalink

#21 what does anyone from LOSERVILLE know about smart…..

23. mashburnfan1
    12:20 am March 22, 2013 Permalink

Thank you New Mex for killing my bracket. Mt West was way overrated and I fell for it. Only way they can win is play the SEC, CSU over Mizzou.

24. mashburnfan1
    12:21 am March 22, 2013 Permalink

West region is once again so weak. I live in Ohio and it gives OSU a walk to Final 4 which makes me sick. I will have to hear about this for a few weeks. Come on Iona and pull a 15 over 2 upset Friday so the suckeyes are gone as well.

25. Wildcatsteeler
    12:32 am March 22, 2013 Permalink

Louisville invaded Rupp Arena
    Trust me Forde was right. This was the worst season in over 2 decades. From preseason #3 rating to what happened and now U of L filling our gym and advancing to at least a Final 4. I pray to god they don’t win it all or it will undoubtedly be the worst season ever for us. Don’t bring up probation and a fail Gillespie because we expected that. Just take your medicine and stop pretending like it didn’t happen.

26. UL accouant(sic)
    12:35 am March 22, 2013 Permalink

Schedule M ensures my grandchildren have no worries. Thank you Tom and associates.

27. Chris
    12:37 am March 22, 2013 Permalink

TJones went off for 31 tonight in his first D League game after being assigned by the Rockets. How long til he’s back with Houston?

28. Hartline
    12:38 am March 22, 2013 Permalink

Yeah we all expected to be put on probation and Coach Gillespie failing. I’m not sure if you don’t understand the concept of hindsight bias, you’re a troll or you’re dumb. Its one of those three things. To say this was the worst year in 24 years is an outright lie.

29. Chris
    12:39 am March 22, 2013 Permalink

25- I wouldn’t call 2/3 of our arena “filling up”

30. HTG
    12:42 am March 22, 2013 Permalink

Did anyone hear that A-Dub is headed to FSU? Man, I hope not.

31. howdoesTTtoleratethisdouche
    12:45 am March 22, 2013 Permalink

32. John Ellis
    12:46 am March 22, 2013 Permalink

I was in Yum! when UK throttled Iowa St. with the help of a real fan base. CATS cheer still echoes there. Lullville a distant second in the state.
    ONE team wins I can cheer for, and its coach is an ex-Dukie. What a lousy tournament.

33. John Ellis
    12:47 am March 22, 2013 Permalink

“The rest of the state” – there is no rest of the state unless you mean a pocket that supports Lullville. A pocket that can’t fill Rupp.

34. Hey
    12:48 am March 22, 2013 Permalink

25. Yes this season happen but so did our championship season in 2012. And now we are getting set for another title next season. So go cheer for UL and stfu!!!! Lol loser Card fan. 1986 was the last time you guys won a title and the last time you got laid. And no, your mom don’t count. Hahahah.

35. Rob Lock
    12:49 am March 22, 2013 Permalink

Only 1 post in regards to this Marcum girl? Must be nice. Not only is it crazy that she is married to HIM, but that she actually got in a car with him. Dude must have more game than Parker brothers.

36. Ahh, look. Screw Franklin is jaded because someone bagged a chick and he’s still single. May he should lose the beard and the “quips” and focus on the fact that the only “stable” person in his life is Fatt Jones.

“Something there just doesn’t add up. A lot of somethings, actually.” Spoken like a bearded person in denial.

37. Wildcatsteeler
    12:55 am March 22, 2013 Permalink

Yea Hartline and your and idiot. WE DID EXPECT PROBATION BECAUSE THEY TOLE US WE ARE ON PROBATION. Imagine that. Been doing this longer than you will son. Just stfu and let the adults talk.

38. MNHHS PG '01
    12:57 am March 22, 2013 Permalink

Thanks for the shout out Drew, but that reminder of Fairdale’s last second shot against us really just ruined my night….again.

39. Wildcatsteeler
    1:04 am March 22, 2013 Permalink

@28 Hartline. I know you don’t get it because you weren’t there you f’n child. There were no expectations on any of those teams because it was a rebuilding time. WE CAME IN PRESEASON #3 WITH THE F’N SECOND RATED RECRUITING CLASS YOU F’N IMBECILE. OFF OF A CHAMPIONSHIP. Does caps help your ADD generation understand things better?

40. HTG
    1:22 am March 22, 2013 Permalink

36) I agree. DF (Matt Jones lap dog) is a jealous little man that couldn’t get laid if he was stuck up a chicken’s bottom. Lord, the nerve it must take to post such vulgar images.

Looks like someone is a little hard-up to me.

41. MNHHS scrub 01
    1:28 am March 22, 2013 Permalink

mnhhs pg 01

Robbie? cause david was hurt, and the rest of us wouldnt deserve to call ourselves pg…

42. SeaCat
    1:42 am March 22, 2013 Permalink

Amanda is a pretty woman, leave
    her alone, and she is married.
    Drew put up contrasting pictures
    simply for humor…
    It was funny.
    Let’s go to sleep and dream of Wiggins…

43. Blue Kolonel
    1:46 am March 22, 2013 Permalink

I rarely comment on here, but the “trolling” this week has been constant, and I really don’t understand why UL fans come to this site just to read UK related material and then make snark comments. I think at its core it’s denial. I was always taught the opposite of love is indifference, not hate, hate suggests you care. I personally am indifferent about UL, I simply don’t care what they do. I hate Duke, I hate UNC, I hate IU. UL is our rival, but honestly I could care less. They’re in denial because it has been nearly 30 years, they have 2 titles, they know they’re supposed to win it, they know this is probably Ricks last legit shot. They’re scared to death, therefore to chill out they come on here an trash talk. I have a cousin that goes to UL that went tonight and all she did was trash Rupp on Fb. Who cares? I didn’t get to go to any tourny games last year (1 reg season, the Loyola slop fest), and I would have watched the Cats in a back alley. I just get tired of reading comments on this site and half the time it’s UL fans just running their mouths. I can’t name one UL blog, because I don’t care. Basically what I’m trying to say is get a life Cards. You’re not UK, we’re not UL, move on and enjoy your season (if you can knowing if you go down this is it for a long while).
    And about Drew’s writing, if you read Grantland Mark Titus (former OSU bench /Club Trill guy) writes in a similar fashion to Drew (satirical, humorous, informative) and is awful. He’s not funny and to be on a popular national site he’s horribly biased to OSU. We’re lucky a bigger fish hasn’t put an offer to these terrible writers and their “quips” on KSR.

44. SeaCat
    2:15 am March 22, 2013 Permalink

Can Rex be right?!
    Can we get Wiggins?!
    Rex says yes. Matt says no(sort of).
    Whom do we trust?
    I vote Rex!!!

45. teetats
    2:30 am March 22, 2013 Permalink

If we don’t win it all next year, then consider me Miles Davis.

46. jojo
    2:47 am March 22, 2013 Permalink

You’re making fun of someone’s looks? Your parents must be proud.

47. UofL
    4:40 am March 22, 2013 Permalink

Wow they love DM so much it looks like they got his age wrong wow…… awkward

48. maddogmitchell55
    6:03 am March 22, 2013 Permalink

I am hoping like crazy Wiltjer will be back next year. UK will really need his leadership. Wiltjer a Wildcat for life!

49. Jeffrey
    6:07 am March 22, 2013 Permalink

@ DR. Cards: I know you aren’t talking about UK academics when UL is not even placed in the top 125, while UK is ranked 60th.

50. RealCatsFan
    6:36 am March 22, 2013 Permalink

Wow, a smoking hot picture like that and no commentary from SNH? He must be hog tied and handcuffed by some dominatrix somewhere! Holy smokin’ shihite, that dude has seriously outkicked his coverage. Must have a helluva kicker. Either that or a Gene Simmons tongue with forks on the end of it.

51. SexnNursinHomes
    7:16 am March 22, 2013 Permalink

50- Just woke up. First thing I see is a photo of this hot ass wife and then Franklin posts of a pict of the goober that’s hittin’ it. Life just isn’t fair. On the other hand, who knows, goober maybe packin’ 20 inches.

52. RealCatsFan
    7:18 am March 22, 2013 Permalink

Hmmm, ooookay-dokey – apparently it is against moderation rules to comment on Kyle needing to work on getting ready for next year and the next level. No prob, mods. Maybe I got caught up in the Card-troll dragnet. 😉

53. rainman
    7:20 am March 22, 2013 Permalink

His Nickname is MULE!!
    Think about it!! LOL

54. RealCatsFan
    7:21 am March 22, 2013 Permalink

SNH, I knew the smell of hot smut in the morning would raise you from your slumbers. 🙂

55. RealCatsFan
    7:22 am March 22, 2013 Permalink

RE my comment on 53 – apparently my other comment passed moderation…. move along, folks

56. BlueRedNeck
    7:26 am March 22, 2013 Permalink

TT, I was pulling hard for Davidson, but they just couldn’t hang on. What a shame. Tonight, we are all Hilltoppers, right?

57. Math
    7:27 am March 22, 2013 Permalink

Darius is 23 on the 21st.

58. SexnNursinHomes
    7:34 am March 22, 2013 Permalink

54- buddy, the smell of smut for me is like those cartoons where the pie’s fragrance forms into a hand that allures the cartoon character to the pie.

59. Big J
    7:45 am March 22, 2013 Permalink

@ dr cards #12: forget that the “Wildcats” of KENTUCKY won the National Championship last year. We have 8 little brother. Go back to your own site mr jealous and be envious.

60. Bigcat4453
    8:09 am March 22, 2013 Permalink

#47 Is it possible this picture was taken on his 21st birthday? You must be an engineer, right?

61. Bigcat4453
    8:11 am March 22, 2013 Permalink

#12 Not only were we National Champs last year, but, we’ve won more titles since you last one, than you have won all time!

62. [email protected]
    8:15 am March 22, 2013 Permalink

Wiggins will be the #1 pick no matter where he goes. However, if he wants to win a NC and be on one of the most dominating teams in NCAA history, he should choose UK. If he takes his talents to FSU, the NIT at best.

63. TP
    8:24 am March 22, 2013 Permalink

#60, no because he is wearing a New Orleans Hornets shirt….how old is he?

64. MacGruber
    8:26 am March 22, 2013 Permalink

Model Hey, well she is definitely not a dentist.

65. No
    8:28 am March 22, 2013 Permalink

#60, Noooo, that is not possible. Unless somehow you figure he’s been with the hornets since he was 21. Ya know, he is wearing a hornets warmup. Think before u be a smartass next time.

66. Dale
    8:28 am March 22, 2013 Permalink

He’s NOW turning 21???

Was Darius Miller 15 years old when he played for us or something?!?

67. BobKYCats
    8:38 am March 22, 2013 Permalink

A&T lost; Louisville cheated.

68. paducahfan
    8:40 am March 22, 2013 Permalink

Playing against U of L right now is like the good teams Pitino had at UK when there were enough players on the team to press. It’s a nightmare.

69. barn
    8:49 am March 22, 2013 Permalink

looking at andy’s picture, he must have given amanda one hell of a ride is all i can say about that

70. Bigcat4453
    8:49 am March 22, 2013 Permalink

Oh I’m sorry I didn’t know the average fan couldn’t buy NBA gear, My bad. Why don’t you go back the that South Indiana town you call Louisville.
    Oh yeah, you never left it cause there were only 16,600 fans in the stands last night.. You wanna be fans SUCK!!
    I love the excuses too. Well we have to work tomorrow unlike some. Really, REALLY? How many times have we filled Rupp for a regular season game on a Thursday night because ESPN decided to play us the late game? One of the largest crowds in RUPP history was a Thursday night. #1 Ranked Florida came to town. They didn’t go home #1 ranked though!

71. Duke Sucks
    8:50 am March 22, 2013 Permalink

51) Goobers family is rich! I don’t need to see bank statements or even know is family. That my friend is a smoking hot trophy wife!

72. fireants25
    8:50 am March 22, 2013 Permalink

I can not fathom how hot she is and how he got that…blown away..good for him.

73. Wiggins
    8:55 am March 22, 2013 Permalink

Does anyone know when Wiggins is scheduled to announced? Or if he has set a time yet?

74. Catlanta
    9:02 am March 22, 2013 Permalink

The only two teams in this tourney that can beat the tards right now is Duke and IU. If they get knocked out, the dirty birds will be cutting down the nets. MSU is way too slow and doesn’t have the guard play to beat them.

75. Dogwaller
    9:07 am March 22, 2013 Permalink

Two comments: First in regards to the picture, I’m thinking this coach could give Cal a run for his money as the best recruiter in the nation! Second, I understand Louisville fans loving this season but who goes to a UK website to talk smack? This is a fact, Ketucky rules the state of Kentucky and a good portion of Louisville. I understand that it is hard to always hear about the Cats but that is what the people want to hear. If they want to hear about UL then they would be top dog….but they are not. Like Cincinnati is to Ohio State, like Marshall is to WVU, Louisville is and always will be second hand in the state of Kentucky. This does not make you evil or a bad team, but is does make you less relivant in the state. Sorry but this is the truth and if you don’t believe this then your worse than any UK fan who thinks we should win it all every year.

76. Mrs. Garrett
    9:18 am March 22, 2013 Permalink

Pretty, but far too skinny. No back , no love.

77. BlueRedNeck
    9:19 am March 22, 2013 Permalink

74 – Miami might give them a good run. Wisconsin could be a bad matchup with them with their style of play. However, agree that they should be on track to bring home the hardware as long as they don’t get the big head like they did in 09. Siva seems to be a lot more humble and grounded that Sosa was.

78. That Guy
    9:21 am March 22, 2013 Permalink

9. Linda Taylor – let’s not misconstrue the facts. UL received 65 students tickets at first, UK held 7,000 tickets for UK, yes UK not UL, for $20 a piece while UL students had to pay $125.

79. Kige Is the [email protected]
    9:24 am March 22, 2013 Permalink

Growing up in Carlisle, I knew a girl named Amanda Marcum. This is definitely not the same girl.

80. Bledsoe's Biceps
    9:26 am March 22, 2013 Permalink

I just hope FGCU gets on a roll and makes it to the Final Four. Every tourney needs a Cinderella and she (I mean they)will fill the role just fine.

81. Jen
    9:32 am March 22, 2013 Permalink

46. That’s the norm for this site. Many of the posters have that junior-high-school-mean-girl mentality, which is bad enough in teenage girls but pitiful in adults.

82. Jpo
    9:45 am March 22, 2013 Permalink

#81 hates writers and website… Still reads articles and comments… Seems legit.

83. Dc cat
    9:55 am March 22, 2013 Permalink

78- put that in context if true…what is typical and what did they do at yum last year. By itself, it means nothing.

84. Yitbos1997
    10:05 am March 22, 2013 Permalink

Looks like Drew reads Travis Clay and outkick the coverage.

85. ChaneBehanan
    10:08 am March 22, 2013 Permalink

I am the world’s best dunker. Point blank. Period.

86. Eric Wright or Eazy E it's all the same
    10:11 am March 22, 2013 Permalink

Drew, I was sitting right behind you in row DD during session 2 and you didn’t look very comfortable on press row to say the least with that sea of red surrounding you (neither was I). I was sandiwched between a Marquette couple and a Louisville couple, but they were good people and ended up making some friends. Did get to talk with Evan Daniels (who was wearing pink socks btw) and of course, I asked him if he still thought Wiggins was FSU bound to which he replied yes (wonder how many times he was asked that question last night). Colorado State looked like a team that can make a FF run, and despite everyone ishing on the MWC conf right now, I believe they take Louisville down to the wire. CSU had a section of several hundred fans, and they all must have drank them some of that crunk juice back at the hotel cause they were ready to run through a wall for Larry E. and crew.

87. Brian
    10:23 am March 22, 2013 Permalink

Do you guys really want to talk about how awful it is seeing U of L fans in your dilapidated barn of an arena. I still recall the $200,000 worth of damage you idiots did to the KFC Yum Center last year. Remember how Matt Jones called on the UK fans to vandalize our arena?
    After 2 days of UK fans we had to disinfect and fumigate the place…UK fans are just nasty!!!!!

88. @coyotevomit
    10:26 am March 22, 2013 Permalink

All you turds giving players sh!t take a look at this picture. They are just kids. Enjoy when they play good, cheer harder when they struggle.

89. Adam
    10:50 am March 22, 2013 Permalink

Happy 21st birthday, Darius? What? Darius turned 23 on Thursday.

90. Stickman
    11:00 am March 22, 2013 Permalink

31.howdoesTTtoleratethisdouche Says:
    March 22nd, 2013 at 12:45 am
    “Aaaaaand there it is again. Drew Franklin’s platform to display his not-so-vague misogyny and perpetual state of adolescence. Sometimes you guys make it so easy for the rest of the country to hate UK fans.”

The rest of the country does NOT hate us because we have pictures of hot chicks on a fan website. The rest of the country hates us because of the large and vocal portion of our fan base that is arrogant and close minded. The ones that vote democrat, in other words.

91. fatcat
    11:05 am March 22, 2013 Permalink

Don’t understand how a transfer to zaga will help wiltjer’s defensive skills.

92. uncle si
    11:09 am March 22, 2013 Permalink

Andy Enfield must have a big trouser monkey.

93. Jones Returns
    11:30 am March 22, 2013 Permalink

Anyone who thinks Kyle Wiltjer should transfer is a f#@%ing idiot. Kyle will graduate as one of the greatest 3-point shooters of all time from UK. Get a clue…

94. sigh
    12:51 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

@81 FYI – men are not usually offended by quips regarding our looks. If an ugly or dorky dude has a super hot wife/gf and attention is drawn to that fact, then it is generally taken as a compliment by all parties involved.

95. Linda Taylor
    2:35 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

78 (That Guy) – Then why was it all over the radio (not KSR BTW) about the $15 tickets UL was trying to sell to their students?

96. Linda Taylor
    2:39 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

81 (Jen) – If you are the same Jen who has posted in the past, well, pot meet kettle. That Jen wrote some of the most vicious things I have ever seen on this website directed specifically at Drew Franklin. If you got back a little of your own medicine you have no room to complain.