Alumni game tickets on sale now, no super secret password needed

DeMarcus Cousins

Tickets for the 2013 UK Alumni Charity Game are officially on sale to the public today, no password needed. All seats are reserved and priced at $50 (premium lower level), $20 (lower level), $10 and $5 (upper level). Tickets can only be purchased at the Rupp Arena box office, online at Ticketmaster.com, at any Ticketmaster Outlet or by phone at 1-800-745-3000. There is an eight-ticket limit per person. All orders will have additional fees attached. All proceeds from the game will go to charity.

The game tips off Monday, September 9th at 7:00 p.m. ET. Doors open at 5:00.

[Ticketmaster.com: University of Kentucky’s Men’s Alumni Charity Basketball Game]

Article written by Drew Franklin

18 Comments for Alumni game tickets on sale now, no super secret password needed

1. Coal Miner
    10:24 am August 9, 2013 Permalink

Section 14, Row F. Hell yeah bohs.

2. 1fan
    10:43 am August 9, 2013 Permalink

Is this game competitive? I would love to see all the guys play but not if its gonna look like the NBA All-star game…

3. Dwoos
    10:48 am August 9, 2013 Permalink

#2 I hope not I’m driving 9 hours from sc to see this game

4. barn
    10:58 am August 9, 2013 Permalink

3–you my friend are true blue. salute

5. friv100
    11:05 am August 9, 2013 Permalink

I’ve been exploring for a little bit for any high quality articles or weblog posts in this sort of space . Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon this web site. Reading this info So i’m satisfied to express that I have a very good uncanny feeling I came upon exactly what I needed. I most certainly will make certain to do not disregard this site and provides it a glance regularly.

6. Branjovi
    11:09 am August 9, 2013 Permalink

Boogie shootin’ 3s, nice.

7. cracka
    11:15 am August 9, 2013 Permalink

5 – did ksr just win the publisher’s clearinghouse grand prize from cambodia or are you selling mail order brides?

8. trey
    11:21 am August 9, 2013 Permalink

when i hovered over #5’s name, this came up as the link….
    friv100.me/hannah-montana
    WTH dude?

9. buzzard
    11:45 am August 9, 2013 Permalink

I’m a season ticket holder and a real Alumni. I was told from the University that season ticket holders would have the opportunity to buy tickets before
    the general public. I went on line at exactly 10am several days ago and was not able to get the goodseats. They were sold out. I ended up getting shitty seats behind the basket. I then noticed that KSR gave it’s readers the “secret password” – Alumni to all it’s readers. Thanks Matt Jones for nothing. KMMFA!

10. You're lame
    12:42 pm August 9, 2013 Permalink

9) you get seats to good games and you are complaining about a pickup game. I feel so bad for you.

11. I agree, buzzard is lame
    12:53 pm August 9, 2013 Permalink

Boo hoo. I’m a real Alumni too. How about you sell me your season tickets and I’ll deal with the devastating news that I’m not getting good seats for an exhibition game where proceeds go to charity? Deal?

12. tom
    1:15 pm August 9, 2013 Permalink

9. Stop whining and grow up. Secondly you’re gripe is not with Jones and KSR it is with whoever gave you that information from the Athletic Department.

And I agree completely with #11

13. spookykim
    1:44 pm August 9, 2013 Permalink

Really, #9-bluehaired-buzzard?!! Poor baby!!! #smh

14. 9 sucks
    2:24 pm August 9, 2013 Permalink

Man i really hope you’re one of those crotchity rich blue hairs that have really good seats and are one of the first to be invited to get your old ass away from the floor and up in a box when Rupp is renovated! A real fan would just be glad to be in the building… I can’t make it or i would be in the rafters screamin my face off with the rest of the REAL big blue fans. The atmosphere in the building will be sooooooooooo much better when you and all your friends go sit in catered boxes far from the floor!

15. buzzard
    3:37 pm August 9, 2013 Permalink

I’m a football season ticket holder. I’m at the game an hour before it starts, and scream my ass off the entire game..never leave early, even when we are getting blown out by Vandy. I can’t afford good basketball seats to real games. This was my one chance to take my son and sit in a good seat…thank you very much

16. I agree, buzzard is lame
    3:51 pm August 9, 2013 Permalink

So you can’t afford good basketball seats to real games, or you aren’t willing to sit in the upper level? I get it, they can be a little pricey. So define real games in basketball terms if you go to a Vandy football game? Would a real basketball game be UK vs. any conference opponent regardless of their record? If so you can find a ticket for about the same cost per game average that you spend on a football game. How much do you spend on football games? If you like UK basketball, and want to take your son to a “real” game, you can sit just about anywhere in Rupp.

17. buzzard
    4:12 pm August 9, 2013 Permalink

I have sat in the upper level at Rupp many times with my binoculars. my son has autism and is afraid to sit in the rafters at Rupp because it is so steep.. and you can”t sit anywhere in Rupp that you want…unless you have a bunch of money. the point was, that season ticket holders were supposed to be ‘rewarded’ for their loyalty. my son and I show our support for our football team while everyone else is in the parking lot getting loaded. We were one of the few who went to every football game last year and didn’t leave the Vandy game until the game was over. How bout you # 16? Where were you when we were getting our ass kicked last year? Sitting at home getting stoned, bitching about how bad we sucked!

18. MissUK
    4:40 pm August 9, 2013 Permalink

More than just season ticket holders received an email with the code. I am a member of the First in Line email club for Rupp Arena and I was emailed the code early Wednesday morning. I agree that the ticket selection did suck on TicketMaster right at 10am on Wednesday, but you just had to keep searching. I was able to get extremely good seats at about 10:15am.