Air Raid appears at the Women’s Clinic

ukwc-brown

Photo via @UKCoachStoops

Mrs. Tyler is in the crowd at the Women’s Clinic at Commonwealth Stadium, and the crowd is loving the Kentucky boy Neal Brown. He says, “I like bourbon over whiskey, and I know the difference,” and, “I put my hand over my heart for My Old Kentucky Home”

According to Brown, his offensive philosophy is as follows:

1. Play fast.
2. Throw first.
3. Get the ball to playmakers in space.

Sounds like a winning formula to me.

Regarding the quarterback battle between Max Smith, Patrick Towles and Jalen Whitlow, “All three have traits we can score points with and be productive.”

Also, the air raid siren made just its second public appearance inside the bowels of Commonwealth Stadium Still has a nice ring to it, huh?

Article written by Stuart Hammer

B.S. Broadcast Journalism from the University of Kentucky. @StuartHammerKSR

6 Comments for Air Raid appears at the Women’s Clinic

1. Edlover
    2:50 pm July 27, 2013 Permalink

How sweet the sound! Can’t wait to hear the siren under “Live Fire” in Commonwealth. It’s been way too long.

2. Graham
    3:56 pm July 27, 2013 Permalink

You Kentucky fans are so cute. Your thoughts on football are adorable.

3. WRB
    5:00 pm July 27, 2013 Permalink

Graham you’re so stupid. Your thoughts are pure shit.

4. Blue To The Bone..
    7:13 pm July 27, 2013 Permalink

The wife and her bf were in attendance and said they had a ball..She said BDP was a riot …Got a nice bf , lunch, lots of free stuff and learned several things about the technicalities of fb from the staff..She is now officially firedup for fb and ready for next yrs. womens clinic..

5. Cindy-Lville
    7:47 pm July 27, 2013 Permalink

Mrs Tyler, nice having lunch with you today. Thank you for letting me share your table. Been attending UK Football games for over 45 years! It’s “Football Time In The Bluegrass”!

6. MissMannersCat
    11:40 pm July 27, 2013 Permalink

The clinic was the best ever and I’ve been to a lot of them. The enthusiasm of the coaches, players and staff is palpable and infectious. If they deliver on even 1/3 of their plans we are going to be a force to be reckoned with shortly. What I really loved, is they aren’t writing off this year and the players who are here, they are making a difference and going to go after people. Thank you, thank you, thank you to all the coaches, players and the coaches’ wives who made today such an awesome day. If you haven’t attended a clinic and you love UK football, this needs to be on your to-do list.