Add another one to the Big Blue Madness list

chris-walker-tweet-bbm

Pull up another seat at the dinner table.  Cal’s having more company for Madness.  Class of 2013 five-star forward Chris Walker, rated by Evan Daniels of Scout.com as the third-best at his position in the country, Tweeted out that he plans to be in Lexington for the world’s most celebrated women’s basketball layup line.  Smart kid.

Article written by Thomas Beisner

13 Comments for Add another one to the Big Blue Madness list

1. tdogg4033011
    7:59 pm August 29, 2011 Permalink

Shabazz, Coleman & Walker, Calipari is workin his magic again. I’m ready for
    a little football 1st though …. GO CATS !!!!

2. the cat 24
    8:03 pm August 29, 2011 Permalink

I think that every single kid that comes to madness will end up commiting. just sayin

3. tdogg4033011
    8:08 pm August 29, 2011 Permalink

2) I agree, what kid won’t like seeing 24,000 fans all dressed in blue for a practice??

4. UK Wildcat
    8:25 pm August 29, 2011 Permalink

Shabazz Muhammed
    DaJuan Coleman
    T.J. Warren
    Willie Cauley
    Chris Walker

Hell of visit lineup. Thats the 1st, 11th, 22nd, and 28th ranked players in the 2012 class to go along with the #6 player in the 2013 class.

Now I’m getting hypothetical, so bear with me.

IF we were to get all those players to commit, our 2012 class would be: Muhammad, Coleman, Warren, Cauley, and Harrow. That is another #1 recruiting class. We would probably be a top 10-15 team to start 2012-2013 despite the likely losses of Davis, Jones, Lamb, Teague, Gilchrist, and obviously Miller and Vargas.

5. adam
    8:38 pm August 29, 2011 Permalink

I would have rather this tweet stopped after the 6th word.

6. DooDoo
    9:02 pm August 29, 2011 Permalink

5, I was going to say something along those same lines.

7. cracka
    9:26 pm August 29, 2011 Permalink

cal is awesome … bbm is crazy! why not use it as much as possible?

he is going to make bbm THE premier event (recruiting visit) for the who’s who of hs sr’s and jr’s … they’re all gonna hang out together be friends and text/tweet … and you know the sr’s who commit will help recruit the jr’s for the following year by texting and being friends … and it starts a cycle

8. jaygee85
    9:41 pm August 29, 2011 Permalink

add dakari johnson and alex poythress to the list of visitors as well…

TheRecruitScoop,Alex Kline – DaJuan Coleman, TJ Warren, Dakari Johnson, Shabazz Muhammad & Chris Walker scheduled to attend Kentucky Midnight Madness in October. via Twitter 2 hours ago

TheRecruitScoop,Alex Kline – 2012 forward Alex Poythress’ official visit schedule: Vanderbilt 9/9-11, Florida 9/30-10/2, Kentucky 10/14-16 & Memphis 10/21-23. via Twitter 19 minutes ago

9. f
    10:08 pm August 29, 2011 Permalink

dfa

10. Matt Jones
    10:52 pm August 29, 2011 Permalink

Kid can play

11. coldspringmike
    11:13 pm August 29, 2011 Permalink

Hell, we’ll have to build a new arena, just to hold all the recruits who want to attend the MADNESS !

12. CadizCat
    8:37 am August 30, 2011 Permalink

Walker is a stud. IMO he is better than Julius Randle at his position.

13. Pastor Bob
    11:34 pm September 1, 2011 Permalink

If somebody will buy me a ticket, I will swiftly announce my plans to be there too!!! I will even set next to the court with these young recruits if I HAVE TOO? Come on Doo doo you have more in you than that dont you?