Aaron’s UK Basketball Blog’s Article Links

If you enjoy reading articles about the UK men’s basketball team, please visit my webpage at http://kybasketball.blogspot.com.  You can also follow my webpage on Twitter. My webpage has been around for several years and I update it several times per day so UK basketball fans have access to the best and most recent articles about the team.

Now, The Article Links-

tyus

Tyus Jones’ September 27-29 solo visit to UK could mean a scheduling conflict, or it could be that he and Jahil Okafor want to get a feel of Lexington on their own

It’s not a lock that Tyus Jones and Jahil Okafor will team up at the same college

The million-dollar question is whether the 2013-14 edition of the Wildcats will be more like the national title squad two seasons ago or the one that earned a trip to the NIT last season

Julius Randle should provide a serious challenge to Andrew Wiggins for the No. 1 pick in the draft

Brandon Knight is embracing the trade that sent him to Milwaukee as an opportunity to grow both individually and with the new young core on the Bucks

Archie Goodwin has work to do to earn enough minutes to impact the game the way he’ll want to in order to make those teams that passed on him wish they hadn’t

Article written by AaronsUKBasketballBlog

6 Comments for Aaron’s UK Basketball Blog’s Article Links

1. atlantacat
    7:12 pm August 13, 2013 Permalink

I laugh out loud every time I see that Goodman’s article are a part of Insider. Just cracks me up.

2. WTF
    7:45 pm August 13, 2013 Permalink

The million dollar question is if this squad will resemble the nit team?!!! Hell give me a million dollars and ill answer that question right now. This years team is on a level of its own, this year we won’t even sniff a lower seed than a 1 seed in ncaa tourney.

3. Beatle Bum
    8:05 pm August 13, 2013 Permalink

(Censored)

4. bigcatstanding
    9:50 pm August 13, 2013 Permalink

#2 you got that right cant wait for the season to get started, this team will be untouchable. So bring on the Robert Morris comments in January when we are undefeated, and just topped off December with a beatdown of Louisville, final score being 115 – 57 Rick Pitino’s biggest loss of his career.

5. Kevin C.
    10:03 pm August 13, 2013 Permalink

About the whole “Wiggins vs Randle” thing….I don’t think it will even be close. I think Wiggins will by Shabazz Muhammad 2.0, and we’ll be glad he chose KU ; he doesn’t even seem like a true Lottery pick to me. The kid plays ZERO defense, and he scores by volume, not accuracy and efficiency.

6. bigcatstanding
    2:34 am August 14, 2013 Permalink

#5 To me Wiggins is a me player, and I don’t care what anyone says he was afraid to come to UK. He had allready said that UK would be untouchable if he came. So if he wasn’t afraid then you tell me what it was, because he said he loved the school / coach. So what he didn’t love was competition. Randle was a great player on a ( good )team, Wiggins was a great player on a ( great ) team, allowing him more one on one opportunities to shine. Randles team without him goes 9-19 Randle comes back and they win the state only having 1 more los . So you tell me who you would rather have, i’ll take Randle every time a real team player. prediction ) ( Randle MVP not high score but most valuable to his team