Aaron’s UK Basketball Blog’s Article Links

If you enjoy reading articles about the UK men’s basketball team, please visit my webpage at http://kybasketball.blogspot.com.  You can also follow my webpage on Twitter. My webpage has been around for several years and I update it several times per day so UK basketball fans have access to the best and most recent articles about the team.

Now, The Article Links-

Wiggins4

If Andrew Wiggins picks Kentucky and the Wildcats win the 2014 national title, it may be here to stay

Rick Bozich says there is a 40 percent chance Andrew Wiggins will pick UK tomorrow

Jon Rothstein from CBS New York would be shocked if Andrew Wiggins doesn’t wind up in Tallahassee

If Andrew Wiggins were to choose the Wildcats, this would have to be proclaimed as the greatest recruiting class in history

It’s hard to believe anything would keep Andrew Wiggins from being the top NBA selection next summer, even if someone else outplays him in his one college season

Andrew Wiggins has the skills to lead any team he picks to a national title

Article written by AaronsUKBasketballBlog

9 Comments for Aaron’s UK Basketball Blog’s Article Links

1. wait for it
    6:57 pm May 13, 2013 Permalink

don’t you have a couple of links to Wiggins articles?

2. Gossip Hound
    7:02 pm May 13, 2013 Permalink

Really? Wiggins can lead FSU to a national title?

3. BassMaster
    7:03 pm May 13, 2013 Permalink

The only shot Wiggins has at a national title is UK

4. SOMEONEPLEASEMAKEITSTOPICAN’TTAKEITANYMORE!!!!!

Checking on this is like an addiction I can’t kick, and that’s coming from a teetotaler!!! Someone push me away from the comp!!! 🙂

5. jpgott2
    7:17 pm May 13, 2013 Permalink

The last article just made me choke a little bit on my Chinese food!.. 1 single freshmen can lead ANY team to the National Title?……I am about to click on it.

6. GoingCrazy
    7:38 pm May 13, 2013 Permalink

Does anyone have an anti-Wiggins potion?? I’m abou to SCREAM!!! WHO CARES!!!! Can we please talk about something besides the basketball player? He’s a basketball player people, not ET!

7. UCLA
    8:47 pm May 13, 2013 Permalink

Same crap you guys told us about BAZZ…LIARS LIARS LIARS

8. KevinM
    10:18 pm May 13, 2013 Permalink

AW choosing FSU tells you he’s not interested in a NC like he stated earlier.

Could be that AW is not the decision maker for next year.

9. Steve
    8:20 am May 14, 2013 Permalink

Thank you for naming who wrote the columns on the list. I will never click a Bozich column unless it’s a mistake. He’s a jerk and given his age he will never change.