Aaron’s UK Basketball Blog’s Article Links

If you enjoy reading articles about the UK men’s basketball team, please visit my webpage at http://kybasketball.blogspot.com.  You can also follow my webpage on Twitter. My webpage has been around for several years and I update it several times per day so UK basketball fans have access to the best and most recent articles about the team.

Now, The Article Links-

wall

John Wall doesn’t deserve a max contract, but the Washington Wizards will probably give him the biggest contract extension permitted under NBA rules

The Orlando Magic will know as much about Nerlens Noel’s knee as his surgeon after doing their homework

The secret of Andrew Wiggins’ college destination has been more carefully guarded than President Obama

Karl Towns isn’t asking Andrew Wiggins about his decision or trying to influence him

Derek Willis is clearly not concerned with the level of competition he’ll find in Lexington

The University of Kentucky’s two non-McDonald’s All-Americans believe they more than belong in the eight-man recruiting class that’s considered arguably the best in the history of college basketball

Article written by AaronsUKBasketballBlog

14 Comments for Aaron’s UK Basketball Blog’s Article Links

1. Steve Fitts
    7:45 pm April 18, 2013 Permalink

BBN gave Cliff Hawkins the nickname “Hawk.” So what nickname will be give Dominique?

2. Josh
    7:45 pm April 18, 2013 Permalink

Join the group to get wiggins to Uk.

3. DrSayre
    7:59 pm April 18, 2013 Permalink

I’m excited about Willis and Hawkins…they probably won’t play a lot this year, but I’d say there will be a year down the road that they will play a big role in

4. Oh my
    7:59 pm April 18, 2013 Permalink

Wiggins wants a legacy. I think the thought of going to UNC and being in the role of giant slayer is appealing to that desire. I’m guessing he tries to take down Goliath(Kentucky) by going to UNC. Jmo

5. Sheets
    8:02 pm April 18, 2013 Permalink

3 – How the heck would you even know that? None of us know what he’s thinking or what he “wants.” Anyone outside his family claiming to know is flat out speculating.

6. Sheets
    8:02 pm April 18, 2013 Permalink

* Meant 4 –

7. Ummmm
    8:17 pm April 18, 2013 Permalink

4) yeah, ummmm, the thing is if you want your own legacy, you don’t go to the school Michael Jordan built

8. Oh my
    8:27 pm April 18, 2013 Permalink

I stated it was just my opinion. So, yes it’s just speculation. I just think he’s going to go to the place where he feels he has the best chance to be “the guy” who toppled the overwhelming favorite and greatest class of all time. He strikes me as a kid that walks to the beat of his own drum. I think he’s looking to leave his mark by showing the world he’s better than the “unbeatables”.

9. Oh my
    8:37 pm April 18, 2013 Permalink

Whether at UNC, KU, or FSU. People will be talking about him forever if he leads any team to an upset of the predetermined national champion. UK fans and even some media members are already declaring another UK title. I think that will be his motivation and lead him to pick a school other than UK. We shall see.

10. What-What
    8:37 pm April 18, 2013 Permalink

Who is this Wiggins person and why do you people seem to care what school he attends?

11. Cat Fan in Georgia
    8:52 pm April 18, 2013 Permalink

9 – “Predetermined” national champion? If we can do that, how about we “predetermine” the price of a few key blue chip stocks and I’ll buy that beach house in Florida.

12. Oh my
    10:07 pm April 18, 2013 Permalink

11. That’s sarcasm.

13. Rex
    11:33 pm April 18, 2013 Permalink

FSU and Kansas are not wining a national championship next year. Carolina would have a chance if Wiggins goes there. I still like our chances. Randle is a beast!

14. Seriously guys
    12:54 am April 19, 2013 Permalink

Seriously everybody, the kid is good, but I promise you he won’t be as dominant as randle next year. His game more suits the nba level, taking defenders who aren’t running zone one on one to the rim. He will be a game changer, but at this point still needs talent around him to win games. Mcadoo and pj Hairston aren’t gonna cut it. If he goes to Carolina, look for a Barnes like career. Anybody remember him?first team all American preseason, yet made none of the teams?