Aaron’s UK Basketball Blog’s Article Links

If you enjoy reading articles about the UK men’s basketball team, please visit my webpage at http://kybasketball.blogspot.com.  You can also follow my webpage on Twitter. My webpage has been around for several years and I update it several times per day so UK basketball fans have access to the best and most recent articles about the team.

Now, The Article Links-

The most important thing the Wildcats got in that 90-83 overtime victory against Missouri was leadership from Julius Mays

When Archie Goodwin plays like he did in the second half against Missouri, there are not an abundance of players quite like him

Eric Bledsoe is going to get paid lucratively– it’s just a matter of where

Brandon Knight remains a game-time decision tonight against the Atlanta Hawks

Orlando Antigua was in Richmond on Sunday to see Madison Central senior Dominique Hawkins

Article written by AaronsUKBasketballBlog

8 Comments for Aaron’s UK Basketball Blog’s Article Links

1. dont geek
    6:56 pm February 25, 2013 Permalink

1st!!! GO CATS!

2. mudcreekmark
    7:22 pm February 25, 2013 Permalink

Guess what, we have played 54 halves. Goodwin plays one good one and now he’s the next Dwayne Wade.

3. Archie Goodwin
    7:37 pm February 25, 2013 Permalink

Hey, thats 1/54 that is better than my three point shooting.

4. Austin
    8:29 pm February 25, 2013 Permalink

If things continue as they have been going for Bledsoe, I bet he makes more than 8 million per year. More like 10-12 a year.

5. Austin
    8:43 pm February 25, 2013 Permalink

George Hill got 8 million per with the Pacers, and Jrue Holiday got 11 million from the Sixers. I think 4 years 40 million is very likely unless there is a drop in his performance.

6. bung
    8:48 pm February 25, 2013 Permalink

kinda funny bout Bledsoe…he had the same prob as a Frosh that Goodwin does about charging into 3 defenders…although he would pass at the end of a fastbreak…

7. Austin
    9:59 pm February 25, 2013 Permalink

I agree with the Bledsoe/Archie comparison. Bledsoe has had the best possible situation in his career. Playing next to J Wall helped hide some of his weaknesses. Archie has had a larger role because of the talent on this roster. I am not sure Bledsoe could have done a whole lot better as a Frosh if he had more opportunity.

I think he will be a lot less efficient in an expanded role. That doesn’t mean he wouldn’t figure it out and be great eventually, I just mean there would likely be some growing pains when he becomes the man. But that potential is all that matters to the NBA guys. If you wait to pay the ready made superstars, you will be waiting a long time.

8. CC
    10:01 pm February 25, 2013 Permalink

Django played a hell of a game! excellent leadership!