Aaron’s UK Basketball Blog’s Article Links

If you enjoy reading articles about the UK men’s basketball team, please visit my webpage at http://kybasketball.blogspot.com.  You can also follow my webpage on Twitter. My webpage has been around for several years and I update it several times per day so UK basketball fans have access to the best and most recent articles about the team.

Now, The Article Links-

Willie Cauley-Stein knows he got a feel for what SEC road games will be like playing in the Yum Center against Louisville

UK’s loss at Louisville could turn out to be a season-saving event for the Cats

Pat Forde says when you look at the Wildcats on paper, you see an NCAA-tournament bubble team

The New Orleans Hornets have assigned Darius Miller to the NBA Development league, primarily so he could gain experience through playing time he likely would not have received had he stayed on the team’s active roster

Dakari Johnson says he has no visits planned during the high school season

Article written by AaronsUKBasketballBlog

8 Comments for Aaron’s UK Basketball Blog’s Article Links

1. UK Freshmen
    7:11 pm December 31, 2012 Permalink

Hahahahaha. Too funny. Forde must have read my previous posts this morning.

2. UK Freshmen
    7:12 pm December 31, 2012 Permalink

Oh, and Darius has proven he’s not a NBA player. Sorry.

3. Cal's right hand
    8:07 pm December 31, 2012 Permalink

Shouldn’t you be celebrating your super bowl win for the first time in the last five years instead of trolling a uk site?

4. Cal's right hand
    8:10 pm December 31, 2012 Permalink

Last five trys.

5. buckster1
    8:26 pm December 31, 2012 Permalink

Pat Forde and Uk freshmen (the troller) are both with limited intelligence and obviously know nothing about basketball.

6. playersfan
    9:38 pm December 31, 2012 Permalink

Forde’s comment “When you look at UK, you see a bubble team.” What he meant to say but didn’t have the guts is “When I look at UK, I see a bubble team. At least that’s what I hope I’ll see)”.

Whatever happened to journalist actually using words to express themselves accurately. Only prejudiced fools see a bubble team. Vitale, Pitino, Bilas, among others see a scary team in March, and at least 100,000 fans agree. They may not be National Champions but not many teams are going to volunteer to play them in the NCAA tournament.

7. UK Freshmen
    11:02 pm December 31, 2012 Permalink

Cal = OverRated = Current #52 RPI = PreSeason #3.

8. Kujo
    12:36 am January 1, 2013 Permalink

Forde is such a dip. Kentucky has had one bad loss and they are a bubble team?? At ND, #1 Duke on neutral, #4 at UofL and the stinker at home against Baylor. I wish he and Pitino would move to a private island and get started on their love child.