Aaron’s UK Basketball Blog’s Article Links

If you enjoy reading articles about the UK men’s basketball team, please visit my webpage at http://kybasketball.blogspot.com.  You can also follow my webpage on Twitter. My webpage has been around for several years and I update it several times per day so UK basketball fans have access to the best and most recent articles about the team.

Now, The Article Links-

Ken Pomeroy’s model has Louisville winning 71-62, with an 80 percent win probability and Jeff Sagarin has Louisville better than UK by 11.9 points

The U of L players didn’t want to watch Kentucky Saturday, but they won’t be able to avoid talk about the Wildcats this week

Eleven games into his collegiate career, Alex Poythress is starting to understand his role on the team and wants to build on his performance against Marshall

Marshall coach Tom Herrion suggests that a Kentucky victory or defeat can generate an overreaction

The Oklahoma City Thunder has recalled DeAndre Liggins from the Tulsa 66ers of the NBA Development League

The Sacramento Kings have reinstated DeMarcus Cousins after a one-game suspension

Article written by AaronsUKBasketballBlog

9 Comments for Aaron’s UK Basketball Blog’s Article Links

1. catinthehat
    7:34 pm December 24, 2012 Permalink

Go Big Blue!!

2. Snl1960
    8:35 pm December 24, 2012 Permalink

Isn’t this the same system that predicted Kansas over Kentucky to WIN the 2012 NCAA basketball tournament at better than 80 percent of the time. Man I really like our chances NOW.

3. tyrus
    8:59 pm December 24, 2012 Permalink

Ken’s a jerk. Just ask his dad.

4. Big Whoop
    10:16 pm December 24, 2012 Permalink

Sagarin is even worse than Pomeroy. However, we’ve done nothing to convince anyone that we deserve to be ranked or expected to win a big game. #Waitingfor2013-2014.

5. Cowboy
    10:25 pm December 24, 2012 Permalink

This is not a complaint… just a request.

Can we please get a heads up if it is a Jerry Tipton link we would be clicking on? I wouldn’t piss on him if he was on fire, let alone read one of his stories. He now has registered a click from my IP address on one of his stories, when I purposefully try to avoid doing so.

Merry Christmas KSR and BBN!

6. Ashleyjuddforsenate
    10:35 pm December 24, 2012 Permalink

Anyone remember what most point spread predictions were 2 years ago against Louisville (led by Knight)?

7. Rixter
    11:13 pm December 24, 2012 Permalink

Cousins ‘indefinite suspension’ is ONE game? Sounds like a Rick Pitino suspension. The only thing shorter than his indefinite suspensions are his sexual liaisons.

8. CatSinceBirth
    6:27 am December 25, 2012 Permalink

I love Cuz, but enough is enough. By the actions the Kings took is only a slap in the face of the league. I figured he would be out of action for at least a week or more, but one game, that’s ridiculous. Maybe the league will step in an inform Demarcus that one more incident like either of the last two, and he’s done for the year. If Demarcus doesn’t get himself under control, he’s gonna be out of the league within two years. This guy could be in the top five players in the league if he would only play basketball, and forget all the other crap. To fire his manager because he couldn’t control him (Demarcus) is a little much also. This kid needs to sit a while, and seeking help being a requirement before he can be reinstated. I don’t want to see DC banned from the league, but I feel he’s not to far from that happening.

9. wgh
    7:52 am December 25, 2012 Permalink

Warning: Fourth link is Tipton.