A Night Full of Fun is Coming

We have a KSR LIVE BLOG coming at 9:30 pm for the McDonald’s All American Game. Here, enjoy the Twins with some Twins:

BG9DNOrCQAAvIAe.jpg-large

UK recruit Matt Elam apparently got his batch of handwritten letters…69 to be exact:

BG78P7ECEAAFrWP

The radio stations at Clear Channel in Louisville got together and produced a huge Get Well card for Kevin Ware. I signed it as a showcase of bipartisanship, although I made sure to represent the Cats as I did it:

BG7oSBzCQAEnDEx.jpg-large

And finally, former Rutgers coach Mike Rice has apparently found a new gig after losing his coaching job today (h/t LSUFreek):

afikpw

Article written by Matt Jones

25 Comments for A Night Full of Fun is Coming

1. come on
    8:00 pm April 3, 2013 Permalink

Enough already! Did Noel get the sympathy card from lville when noel hurt his leg!!?? Thats what I thought. I care about kevin wares leg as much as I care about my zit on my butt cheek!

2. Really?
    8:03 pm April 3, 2013 Permalink

You signed it as a show of bipartisanship? Couldnt just sign it because you hoped the kid gets better? Some things are bigger than rivalries. You had to say you represented the Cats, like we’d be mad at you for signing it if you didnt represent the cats. Get over yourself.

3. ksu
    8:03 pm April 3, 2013 Permalink

in about 90 minute you will see why harrow and goodwin left, why poythress should transfer. just like earlier today when goodwin and poythress stunk it up in last years mcdonalds game.

4. Really? Part Two.
    8:04 pm April 3, 2013 Permalink

#1 – The sympathy card isnt from “Louisville” if you read the ******** article you realize its from a radio station. Yes, Noel got numerous get well cards. It’s called being nice. I never cared about Ware, but after what he went through I do have empathy.

5. Snl1960
    8:05 pm April 3, 2013 Permalink

This guy does not deserve a comment

6. Travis
    8:10 pm April 3, 2013 Permalink

I been trying to tell y’all…Matt Elam is really good and the Cats really want him. I would love to see another Wildcat from Hardin County on the football team.

7. dustin
    8:13 pm April 3, 2013 Permalink

What channel is the AA game on? ESPN?

8. Cast
    8:15 pm April 3, 2013 Permalink

My wish is that someone(with brass balls) would ask Bobby Knight what he thinks about rice ( former coach at Rutgers). I’m sure he would enlighten all of us.

9. Row
    8:18 pm April 3, 2013 Permalink

Not to be a hater but serious question….why didn’t Nerlens Noel receive this much attention after his injury? Is it because the severity of the injury? Obviously nerlens was a more well know player…It just something I was discussing with a friend…I am in no way shape or form trying to belittle wares injury

10. Walter Sobchak
    8:21 pm April 3, 2013 Permalink

That .gif makes me happy. Yes, #7 the game is on ESPN

11. mudcreekmark
    8:25 pm April 3, 2013 Permalink

9) It was because of severity of the injury. Why do you think Joe Theisman got so much pub over his injury? Because it happened live for all of us to see.

12. Jon Lock
    8:25 pm April 3, 2013 Permalink

Good question #9, but I think it is because you hear every year in every sport of players tearing their ACL’s like Nerlens did, so it is just like, “Oh, thats too bad, another one bites the dust.” But when was the last time you saw a dude’s bone sticking out of his leg like that, and on national TV no less? And when is the last time you heard of an injury like that happening to a basketball player, and in the NCAA Tournament, of all times?

13. UKGrad04
    8:27 pm April 3, 2013 Permalink

That’s how the Harrisons smile. I love it.

14. j
    8:29 pm April 3, 2013 Permalink

Anybody think wiggins will pick tonight and surprise everyone? i’m kinda getting that impression.. it would be fun and his brother said he would “shock the world” it may happen with this kid you never know what he’s gonna do

15. Rowh
    8:30 pm April 3, 2013 Permalink

You think Nerlens might be jealous or envious of the attention ware is getting as opposed to the amouny of attention Nerlens got?

16. Keith
    8:33 pm April 3, 2013 Permalink

Well, at least two of those horrible “twins” shirts were sold.

(All kidding aside, I love UK, went to UK, and am pumped about next season… but I think those shirts are bad.)

17. HereWeGo
    8:42 pm April 3, 2013 Permalink

14) No. I don’t think Wiggins will pick tonight. I do think there’s a chance he’ll pick at the Jordan Brand classic week from Saturday.

18. j
    8:52 pm April 3, 2013 Permalink

and why would he pick then and not now explanation please..

19. Ville Cat
    9:06 pm April 3, 2013 Permalink

Should Wiggins decide to announce at the Jordan game, does anyone feel like it could be a sign of him picking UNC?

20. Scooby
    9:18 pm April 3, 2013 Permalink

19- no he is prolly gonna wait til then so he can play on the same team with the twins and randle….

21. Dr. Pheel
    9:18 pm April 3, 2013 Permalink

In re the Rutgers coach, one word: insecure.

You can say Bob Kuh-nite was a great coach.

You can say it.

You can beleive it – if you want,…too.

Bottom line: Still insecure.

22. Steve
    9:20 pm April 3, 2013 Permalink

When watching the Rice video today, I kept yelling, O Doyle rules.

23. Coach K
    9:22 pm April 3, 2013 Permalink

In re the Ware leg injury, it happened on the biggest stage.

America witnessed it. And it was gross.

We ALL felt for the kid.

Wish him good luck; move on.

24. ProfSpoon
    10:20 pm April 3, 2013 Permalink

Good on ya for signing the card, but that visor has got to go. It’s the worst.

25. Curadhan
    12:15 am April 4, 2013 Permalink

I signed the card at Fan Outfitters. I was the only one there in my UK gear. Surrounded by dozens of Cards fans buying Final Four tees. I signed “Get well soon from Big Blue Nation. Hope to see you across the court next year.” #UKpride #UKclass