A Letter To Gordon Gee

academic-integrity

Dear Dr. Gee,

Some comments you made regarding the University of Kentucky and our SEC brethren were brought to our attention today in a report from the Associated Press. According to a recording obtained by the AP, you said the Big Ten will never consider adding Kentucky because the conference values academic integrity. “You tell the SEC when they can learn to read and write, then they can figure out what we’re doing,” you said. You did. You said that.

While I admire your commitment to academic achievement and understand the skepticism you have regarding the University of Kentucky’s academia, I encourage you to take any Big Ten invitation you may have, turn that sum-bitch sideways, and stick it straight up your bow tie-wearing ass. You got that, Gordo?

You see, down here in SEC country, we value things that you Big Tenners just can’t comprehend. We value excellence. We value seven consecutive BCS national championships. Seven. We value three of the last four Heisman trophy winners. We value paying for our tattoos, not bartering for ink with autographed jerseys and bowl rings. We value bowl eligibility. We value not tailgating in Iowa, Wisconsin and Nebraska. We value The Grove. We really, really, really value The Grove.

In the SEC, we value speed and athleticism on the football field. We value scoring more than 50 points in basketball. We value Senior Night, and not cutting down the nets when we lose. We value the Sweet 16, but strive to get past it. We value the first three rounds of the NFL draft, and the first pick in the NBA. We value SEC basketball games at Auburn. (We don’t really value basketball games at Auburn.)

We value the Tennessee Volunteers, the Georgia Bulldogs and Marshall Henderson’s drug problem. We value Alabama football, Kentucky basketball and Steve Spurrier being Steve Spurrier. We value the Vanderbilt Commodores, because they’re going pro in something other than sports. We value Arkansas and its volleyball program. We value motorcycles.

We value Diet Dr. Pepper. We value Golden Flake potato chips. We value Texas Pete hot sauce with a Sunkist chaser. We value Barry Booker, Dave Baker and pretending to know what the hell Jimmy Dykes is talking about. We value counting to 14 and knowing it’s more than 10. We value not calling ourselves Legends or Leaders. We value our youth. We don’t shower with them. We value Penn State Jokes.

We value the finest collection of women the world has ever seen. We value sundresses in the spring and summer. And in the fall. And in the winter. We value Purdue being full of dudes and Wisconsin being jealous. We value your corn, and make our bourbon with it.

We value being better than the Big 10. We value how much you value Christian Watford’s shot and the pass interference call in the 2003 Fiesta Bowl. We value Jadeveon Clowney and the remains of Vincent Smith he left behind. We value Nick Saban’s deal with the devil and John Calipari’s approach to the one-and-done. We value Urban Meyer, circa 2008. We value excellence. I said that? I’ll say it again. We value excellence.

My point is, Dr. Gee, you can keep your Big Ten and its academic integrity. Us illiterate folk are doing just fine down here in the south.

Sincerely,

Big Blue Nation, on behalf of the SEC

P.S.

Good luck with those damn Catholics.

Article written by Drew Franklin

Well said, Drew!!

4. Bubba Earl
    6:09 pm May 30, 2013 Permalink

Ditto!

5. Hell yes
    6:10 pm May 30, 2013 Permalink

This just gave me a chub, great post. I would turn over and die before UK went to the big ten. Long love our beloved south and the dominant SEC.

6. LynchMobJr
    6:13 pm May 30, 2013 Permalink

Man that was great. That Stone Cold Steve Austin quote took me waaaaaay back. Love it

7. 44 Stitches
    6:13 pm May 30, 2013 Permalink

BWHAAAAAH HAAAAHAAAAAH HAAAAH… That is funny!

8. DrSayre
    6:14 pm May 30, 2013 Permalink

Great letter…but where is the Al Purnell Old Folks Country Sausage reference at?

9. Don't go there
    6:14 pm May 30, 2013 Permalink

And we value speed, athleticism and aggressiveness on the football field but not in the showers!

10. Yup
    6:21 pm May 30, 2013 Permalink

I would hire the guy with class and common sense over the guy with a high IQ anyday. Gordon has one of those, but is very far from the other.

11. NO1UNO
    6:22 pm May 30, 2013 Permalink

No. 9 – behind the preposition? Is that irony? I don’t know but I do like Old Folks Country Sausage.

12. Perspective
    6:22 pm May 30, 2013 Permalink

Why in the world would UK entertain the idea of joining the Big “I can’t count”?

13. He Just Went There
    6:24 pm May 30, 2013 Permalink

My thoughts exactly!

#11- go kill yo self foo

14. Huntin chickens
    6:27 pm May 30, 2013 Permalink

Classic

15. Huff
    6:27 pm May 30, 2013 Permalink

We also value that our mascot is not the vicious and frightening acorn.

16. Paducah
    6:29 pm May 30, 2013 Permalink

Dr. Gee is a former chancellor of Vanderbilt.

17. dave
    6:30 pm May 30, 2013 Permalink

the sec has improved its academic reputation, but it’s still no where near the big10. not sure why ppl think he’s wrong??
    we have 1 top50 school, big10 has 5 (& 10 in top100).
    feel like the better question is why in the world would the acc sully themselves w uofl?

18. Joe
    6:36 pm May 30, 2013 Permalink

Why is Kentucky bragging about other school’s football accomplishments?…

19. Perspective
    6:39 pm May 30, 2013 Permalink

The answer: easier conference football and basketball schedules, yes; academics, nah.

20. UKClay
    6:39 pm May 30, 2013 Permalink

Awesome post is awesome

21. Dave is wrong
    6:41 pm May 30, 2013 Permalink

#17) sec has 2 in the top 50 (vandy and UF) and 9 in top 100. Big 14 has 3 in top 50 and 9 in top 100

22. Buzz
    6:41 pm May 30, 2013 Permalink

I’m honored to get a mention Drew- but in all seriousness-this ought to be out on a plaque and displayed in a place of honor the way Tim Tebow’s “Promise” hangs outside of The Swamp. The amazing thing is not that the Dr said it, but that he keeps getting hired by highly successful people to run their institutions of higher learning for an insane amount of money. Still can’t get the picture out of my mind of Gee in a bow tie and baseball cap leading the runout of the Vandy football team onto the field

23. Jimi,Garden of Eden
    6:41 pm May 30, 2013 Permalink

Well done Drew…very well done…Screw that poison nut in the bow tie…

24. Preston
    6:42 pm May 30, 2013 Permalink

One of my favorite KSR posts of all time…

25. Wildcatgal
    6:45 pm May 30, 2013 Permalink

“We value our youth, we don’t shower with them.” Hands down the FUNNIEST Drew Franklin line I’ve ever read. Legendary post.

26. Spurious
    6:46 pm May 30, 2013 Permalink

I am not catholic, not a mormon, nor am I a graduate of the University of Utah, that great bastion of academic integrity. But, but, but Gordon Gee is both a mormon and a graduate of the University of Utah. And, apparently, that makes him a superior to catholics and graduates of all other American universities. I had the displeasure of meeting Mr. Gee when he was president of the National Association of State Universities and Land Grant Colleges. He is wimpy little geek. Period.

27. Hmm
    6:48 pm May 30, 2013 Permalink

That fact that you made this pretty much all about sports proves that the fans of SEC schools do not value education high enough.

28. Block Party
    6:49 pm May 30, 2013 Permalink

17 – Nowhere does it say Gee is wrong to say the Big 10 has higher academic standards than the SEC. The point is that it’s simply arrogant douchebaggery for the president of a university to make derogatory comments toward other schools, especially when looking like an elderly hybrid of Where’s Waldo and Pee Wee Herman. Should probably leave the SEC out his mouth anyway, because NO school would leave the SEC for the Big 10 (or 11, or 14, or whatever).

29. holler baller
    6:51 pm May 30, 2013 Permalink

Barry Booker and Al Purnell 4 Life

30. dave
    6:53 pm May 30, 2013 Permalink

21-where are you looking?
    you’re right though i am wrong in that big10 has 13 in top100 (not 10) & 14th at 101

31. ClayCity
    6:54 pm May 30, 2013 Permalink

Funny and great post. However, at the end of the day, I’ll still never understand or be a part of the conference chest bumping that is so prevalent in college sports. I bleed blue and that’s where it ends. I could give a shit if Alabama has won however many consecutive national champs’ in football. That just means UK didn’t and that sucks. I’d like to hear a sound explanation why people hype up their college conference so much. You don’t see the Chicago Bears fans hyping up the Packers, Yankees fans for the Red Sox, or Bengals fans hyping up Steelers. I’m surprised I don’t hear more people like me…Bleed Blue…go on with the rest of em.

32. BC Headache Powder
    6:54 pm May 30, 2013 Permalink

Don’t forget me!!!!!

33. UK
    6:55 pm May 30, 2013 Permalink

One of Drew’s best. Imma justa poore Lexington boi hoo cant bearley rede!!!

34. Observing
    6:55 pm May 30, 2013 Permalink

17) lol deflecting. Nice. I guess it really is impossible for UL and UK fans to band together in a common hate. Why? would they? Oh I don’t know, because it all comes down to $$$ and UL athletics brings in, um, a ton. So, yeah, that’s why. Funny how, when you look at all his quotes from this situation, the UL/UK stuff is nothing compared to everything else. Mountains and mole hills my man, mountains and mole hills.

35. Observing
    6:56 pm May 30, 2013 Permalink

Hilarious post nonetheless Drew. Kudos.

36. Senator Simpkins
    6:57 pm May 30, 2013 Permalink

The Big Ten is really good at:

1. Spelling bees
    2. Losing BCS title games
    3. Covering up child molestation

37. OhioTaxpayer
    6:59 pm May 30, 2013 Permalink

Goodbye you bow tie wearing asshat. We fired your stupid, ignorant ass once before, pack your bags asshole, you’ll be leaving very soon, why any University would hire this human stain, who is the highest paid University President in America, without any justification at all, is beyond imagination. He managed to insult Catholics, the S.E.C., his Catholic football coach, Kentucky and Tennesee in one ignorant hate filled rant that he calls being funny. You would have had to meet the idiot of a Govenor who hired this notorious closet case, the words successful and intelligent were never linked in any manner to his name or tenure as Govenor.

38. JimTheChin
    7:00 pm May 30, 2013 Permalink

#27: Butt-hurt? Hmmm

Also, it wasn’t just about sports.. He mentioned bourbon and sundresses.. And yeah, we value those over academic integrity.

39. Jeff
    7:07 pm May 30, 2013 Permalink

From a non-UK fan, great letter! He slammed the SEC the ACC UK and UofL both. Piss on him and his cheating child molesters.
    Go Cards

40. Cosmic Wrangler
    7:07 pm May 30, 2013 Permalink

We value one of the best marijuana crops in this great but politically polluted country.

41. Karen Sypher's Miniskirt
    7:07 pm May 30, 2013 Permalink

Once I met a man from Nebraska. He valued ankles.

42. BuckeyeFromTheBluegrass
    7:14 pm May 30, 2013 Permalink

This letter is about as big of a joke as UK’s conference record last year. Oh and 6 < 12 and OH. I don't want to get STOOPS TROOPS all wound up but you all brag about a spring game attendance it doesn't get much more minor league than that.

43. Brother Michigan
    7:20 pm May 30, 2013 Permalink

Awww, the SEC is mad.

44. Mike Honcho
    7:22 pm May 30, 2013 Permalink

1. Kentucky contributes nothing to the SEC football wise.
    2. Kentucky basketball is clearly paying their players. They will soon be found out, Calipari will flee, and your wins will be vacated.

45. Larry
    7:26 pm May 30, 2013 Permalink

Drew,
    As always you are right on. I used to work for contractors up North. Damned I’m glad I don’t any more. I hate Yankee sum bitch’s. I promised myself I won’t go accross the Mason Dixon line (Ohio River) unless it is an act of God Birds fly upside down in Indiana cause it ain’t work crapping on. The deffinition of a Buckeye is a worthless F___king nut. I would keep going but there is no point. I have been around the world and been all over. Kentucky is the best place in the world to live. The SEC Rules.

46. Bowie
    7:33 pm May 30, 2013 Permalink

Please don’t refer to Gordon Gee as a ‘Doctor’. He has no M.D. or PhD. Degree. A fake education award shouldn’t earn yourself the title of Dr. Gordon Gee. I have some limited experience with this man and he is as arrogant and self-absorbed as any politician you will ever meet.

47. Mike Honcho's Boyfreind
    7:33 pm May 30, 2013 Permalink

Mike Honcho….quit your with your silly remarks and get back in bed with me.

48. Shaffer
    7:34 pm May 30, 2013 Permalink

We value that people from other schools come onto a UNIVERSITY OF KENTUCKY SPORTS SITE to troll. I guess Michigan Academics Radio’s comment section was too full. By the way whoever said it was a stone cold reference…it was the Rock. I value wrestling

49. RahRah
    7:37 pm May 30, 2013 Permalink

I freaking love you, Drew Franklin!

50. Frew Drunklin
    7:38 pm May 30, 2013 Permalink

Outstanding. Simply Outstanding.

51. KG
    7:39 pm May 30, 2013 Permalink

those damn papist mackerel-snappers (i.e., catholiX) are ALL the scum of the earth!!

52. TheBestMrsWieland
    7:42 pm May 30, 2013 Permalink

Brilliant! Absolutely freaking Brilliant! Love it. Hate& please post it on The Oh How I Hate I HATE OHIO STATE web page! Those idiots drive SLOW in the FAST lane!

53. Ibleedblu
    7:45 pm May 30, 2013 Permalink

I almost peed myself. Wait…. I peed myself

54. kywoman
    7:50 pm May 30, 2013 Permalink

As a UK grad living in Columbus Ohio, your post was absolutely brillant. The only thing you left out was reference to UK’s basketball team’s GPA of 3.4 for spring semester. So much for dumb one and dones. Wonder what Thad Matta’s team GPA was? Nuff said.

55. bballdoc
    7:56 pm May 30, 2013 Permalink

The people comparing academic rankings should not influence us. After the top tier of schools, including Vandy and Northwestern (see a pattern here, people?), there is a huge group of schools that are about the same, mostly state schools like UK, etc, and IU, etc. I went to Dook undergrad and UK med school, so I saw both sides. My kids went to Vandy, William & Mary, and UK. They will each do great in their lives. Screw the Bowtie jerk. He represents the worst in academia.

56. SoCal Will
    8:03 pm May 30, 2013 Permalink

Hey Drew let me join in late. This is a super response! Good job.

57. UK Alum
    8:04 pm May 30, 2013 Permalink

I also value Jorts’ ability to throw a basketball 90 mph and Brandon Knights’ ability to hit the pull up jumper.

58. JLP
    8:04 pm May 30, 2013 Permalink

#46 I am not a defender of Gee, but his degrees are not “fake” as far as I can tell. He has a J.D. and a Ed.D. They are not research degrees like a PH.D. but both come from Columbia University and are legitimate. Both are professional doctorate degrees. There are many ways to denigrate the man, but his degrees are not fke, no matter what you may think of them.

59. Big Blue Willy
    8:07 pm May 30, 2013 Permalink

45.) Actually the Mason Dixon Line is the boundary between Maryland and Pennsylvania. Just stay south of it and the chances of your kids being raped by a football coach go way down. Can’t wait for the Paterno family to make their case, I bet they are catholic.

60. Darth
    8:17 pm May 30, 2013 Permalink

We value:
    The good living we make because of our silly SEC school degrees;
    Ohio players that are smart enough to come south to play football;
    Alex Poythress’ 4.0;
    Legends like Cawood and Keightly;
    The hard work of Cal, Stoops and their staffs;
    Lake hair;
    Twins;
    John Short, Fake Barney, Turley Curd and even the Truth;
    Matt Jones, Drew Franklin and the KSR crew;
    The numbers 48,49, 51, 58, 78, 96, 98, 12 and soon 14;
    …and not being smarmy, pompous, overpaid asses.

61. DB11
    8:17 pm May 30, 2013 Permalink

GOLD

62. Bowie
    8:21 pm May 30, 2013 Permalink

@59. Yeah. I call all my lawyer friends ‘Dr.’

63. AnthonyBBN
    8:22 pm May 30, 2013 Permalink

Also, we do value academic excellence, because all of our teams are still playing games because our student athletes are making their grades. Suck a big fat one Gee.

64. O-hiyoo
    8:26 pm May 30, 2013 Permalink

Ohio…not winning national championships is what we do! Back off! Toledo and Cleveland are great cities! hahahahahaha

65. Tylerelrubio
    8:27 pm May 30, 2013 Permalink

well put!

66. Rick Baker
    8:33 pm May 30, 2013 Permalink

After reading I gave a standing ovation in my living room. Awesome response!

67. OkolonasFinest
    8:34 pm May 30, 2013 Permalink

This is the greatest thing I’ve ever read

68. ciggy
    8:53 pm May 30, 2013 Permalink

every so often i remember why i come here. And some times i’m really glad i do. This is certainly one of those times, great post there mr franklin.

69. One way 45
    8:55 pm May 30, 2013 Permalink

That was awesome!

70. One way45
    8:56 pm May 30, 2013 Permalink

That was awesome! Nice

71. alexcawood
    9:07 pm May 30, 2013 Permalink

I think that someone should inform him that, Lexington is the tenth smartest city in the U.S when it comes to academics, while Columbus(where Ohio State is)is twenty fifth in the nation. so yeah everyone in Kentucky is dumb… what an asshole.

72. alexcawood
    9:07 pm May 30, 2013 Permalink

I am referring to gee

73. Chris Harrison
    9:11 pm May 30, 2013 Permalink

I was all into it until the end. You know that not all Catholics live in Ohio and there’s one in your midst -aka Calipari.

I realize you are poking fun, but Kentucky fans also value academic excellence – you didn’t say that – you need to. Why else the coach’s brag about the teams’ grade points. Unfortunately you fed the stereotype.

“Damn Catholics” you said. You did. You said that.

Shame.

74. Block Party
    9:26 pm May 30, 2013 Permalink

73 – Drew was referring to another derogatory statement made by Gee. Try to keep up.

75. L1C4 is LAME
    9:34 pm May 30, 2013 Permalink

Ive been 2 ohio a few times. As bout as rude and ugly people as u can get.

76. W.W.B.B.N.D?
    9:42 pm May 30, 2013 Permalink

No conference has had more schools get caught cheating with their sports programs over the last few years then the big 10. It is funny how Ohio St., IU, or any big 10 school can try to act like they have such high integrity.

77. Jeff
    9:59 pm May 30, 2013 Permalink

Proud Catholic Kentucky fan here. Go Cats Go Notre Dame and Go to hell Ohio State! Ohio State cant beat the SEC so they hate them!

78. Charley Reasor
    10:07 pm May 30, 2013 Permalink

Dr. Geek was run out of Vanderbilt on a rail, and his nudist pothead wife took him for all he had. He talks about academics, but he brought on his wife as a tenured professor in the Blair School of Music and convinced the Law School to give full professor status to a person who finished at the bottom of his class at a second rate law school, had never published and had only seminar teaching experience. The latter was his lap dog from Ohio State and Brown David Williams who Geek made the equivalent of AD and looks like a homeless person and speaks mumbling Ebonics.

79. LT
    1:23 am May 31, 2013 Permalink

Dear Dr. Gee,
    Let’s talk about intellectual integrity. You wear magic underwear. Enough said. It’s too bad it didn’t protect you from diarrhea of the mouth.

80. Joe
    1:50 am May 31, 2013 Permalink

How the f*** did you leave out ‘we value Chick Fil A’. I demand an edit

81. Irish catholic
    6:31 am May 31, 2013 Permalink

Lookup the Irish definition for gee. You will see why he is so bitter.

82. Johannsen
    7:47 am May 31, 2013 Permalink

The last time I checked no one in the SEC wants to join the Big 10. Hopefully Michigan can string together a couple of wins in a row against the Urban Myth so he can get sick and spend some quality time with his family. #Saban

83. Yoda
    7:57 am May 31, 2013 Permalink

Hold the friggin’ phone.

The writer of this seems to say that UK has some sort of bragging rights in:

1) Seven consecutive BCS national championships.
    2) Three of the last four Heisman trophy winners.
    3) Bowl eligibility.
    4) Speed and athleticism on the football field.
    5) Jadeveon Clowney.
    6) Alabama Football.
    7) Steve Spurrier.

Since when did ANY of those things make you “proud” to be a Kentucky fan??? Conference loyalty is TOTAL B.S.!!! You literally just cited all the things that prove we are a doormat in the SEC, and that you love them. This makes no sense, I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

84. Yoda
    8:01 am May 31, 2013 Permalink

Oh, and the “we value Penn State jokes” line is totally crass. Get a life if you think it’s funny – in any form or fashion – to talk about raping children. Making “fun” of the University that perpetuated it in the past has zero bearing on the here and now.

Thanks Drew, you just perfectly illustrated why anyone outside of Kentucky thinks we are jack holes.

85. inlinefor9
    9:13 am May 31, 2013 Permalink

Shocking. Academia from the North making jokes about Catholics, the state of KY, and people from the South? Nahhhh, that NEVER happens. He’s par for the course. I won’t take shots back at them, just proud that those of us living in the South and Midwest have managed to keep our manners.

86. Sgt. Hulka
    9:26 am May 31, 2013 Permalink

#84 Yoda, Lighten up Francis

87. My Opinion
    9:35 am May 31, 2013 Permalink

Yoda needs to get laid…quick.

88. RICK
    9:45 am May 31, 2013 Permalink

Just read this Drew, very good job and thanks for backing us.

89. Jaybird
    9:55 am May 31, 2013 Permalink

To all of you that still don’t get the benefit of touting our conference’s excellence in football, do you you realize the greatest reason why Stoops & Co. are having such success with recruiting? We are in the SEC. That coupled with our staff’s past accomplishments are why kids would rather come here & play rather than go to one of the Big “?” schools. Personally, I take pride in the fact that we are in the toughest conference in the world for football. I’d much rather fight hard to win in this league than be a poser school that brags about winning a bunch of games with a schedule that people make fun of. UofL fans make fun of us for losing to SEC schools? What’s that make them when they lose to UCONN, Cincy, USF, Rutgers, FIU….? ACC schools brag about how good their basketball is. So did the Big Least when they still had a thousand schools playing hoops. It’s called branding & it works. Kids want to be a part of the best.

90. Yoda
    10:07 am May 31, 2013 Permalink

#89, we lost to Western Kentucky University. WKU. The school in the Sun Belt. We lost to fellow basement dwellers in the SEC – Vandy and Mizzou – 40-0 and 33-10. Tell me again why you’re “proud” of the SEC’s TOP TEAMS dominance when we haven’t shared in it?

Listen, I get that Stoops is doing good things in the recruiting world. Hopefully it will pan out. But most people on here act like we have already done something with those recruits. COLD HARD REALITY CHECK: Most of those recruits won’t contribute for 2, maybe 3 years. So what happens during those 2/3 years when we’re waiting on our “Heisman” candidate?

What so many of you fail to realize is that while we wait for the talent to develop, we’re still going to be duking it out with Vandy and Mizzou to not be the worst in the conference. Meanwhile – unless Stoops can pull some SERIOUS rabbits out of his hat – we suddenly won’t be the sexy underdog trying to make a change, and instead will be the once-sexy underdog who will never be able to consistently compete against ‘Bama, LSU, Georgia, Florida, etc.

91. Mr. Obvious
    10:21 am May 31, 2013 Permalink

#44 Do you know what “clearly” means? Please clarify your position and and we will “clearly” be on your side.

92. sobriquet
    11:20 am May 31, 2013 Permalink

Yoda? Refresh our memories… why exactly do you read this site?

93. Jordan
    1:30 pm May 31, 2013 Permalink

6 – He was 100% quoting The Rock. You roody-poo

94. Rebelboy15
    3:29 pm May 31, 2013 Permalink

I have a Question for the Gee—Has he ever heard of anyone retiring and moving to OHIO?

95. AirForceCat
    3:40 pm May 31, 2013 Permalink

Holy shit Yoda.. You could take the buzz out of a bee’s ass.

96. Bleedingblue
    6:58 pm May 31, 2013 Permalink

Yoda you are a thorn in the side if all things UK, it is fans like you who bring down the University with your can’t do this or that mentality.
    I imagine our previous staff had your same approach as well in football. I’m glad your not in the ear of Stoops and Co.

97. UK alum from OH
    7:16 pm May 31, 2013 Permalink

This was a terrible article that I wanted to be good. Gordon said we’re terrible at academics and your response is how good the other schools in our conference are at sports. And tailgating in WI and NE are Terrible? Are you kidding, AL and MS are the worst states in America. Ohio state just went undefeated and UK basketball -no explanation needed- Just when I thought I converted to my alma matter for sports loyalty

98. Tinsley
    5:46 pm June 1, 2013 Permalink

He said we’re not looking to add louisville for their academic integrity, before throwing us under the bus. I still applaud you. Please send this to him.

99. plumbing
    11:47 pm June 1, 2013 Permalink

Every weekend i used to pay a visit this site, because i
    wish for enjoyment, since this this site conations in
    fact nice funny material too.