RPI UPDATE: 62 (Only up 2 spots)
1. More highlights from the 2007 NCAA Tournament:
2. Any other yer, 10 SEC wins would be enough for an at-large bid to the NCAA Tournament. But as Rick Bozich explains and we all know, this year even 11 wins may not get the Cats in.
3. John Clay has moved on past Ole Miss and has his sights squarely on Tennessee. It’s an interesting game coming up in Knoxville Sunday. On the one hand, if UK wins they basically secure themselves of an NCAA Tournament bid. But, if they lose, which is more likely, it really doesn’t hurt them too bad. In fact, I bet their RPI goes up after the UT game. So, it’s gonna be mixed emotions Sunday for Cats fans.
4. Andy Katz discusses his feelings on UK’s chances to get in the tournament, and also touches on other topics across college basketball.
5. Remember Kerry Benson? He was a walk-on who actually saw some minutes early in the season then promptly left the team. Well, in looks for a replacement it seems Billy Gillispie went right back to where Benson went to school, Pleasure Ridge Park, and picked up another player, Adam Delph. Don’t laugh though, Delph leads the city of Louisville in scoring.
6. Use whatever curse word you want to decribe the Duke basketball team, but who would have thought that sissy (the only word I can safely use on this blog) would also apply to the teams mascot. YOU MUST WATCH THIS VIDEO!!!
7. Yesterday we talked about the Sulja Boy Dance and how it has become the new Macarena. Well, VH1’s Best Week Ever has compiled a list of the 15 songs to torture people with, music videos included.