4-star CB Jaleel Hytchye picks Kentucky

The decision has been made! Jaleel Hytchye, a 4-star CB from Cincinnati LaSalle High School has verbally committed to the Kentucky Wildcats. Mark Stoops and his staff with a great recruiting haul early in their Kentucky tenure. He picked the Wildcats over Tennessee, Penn State and Pittsburgh.

“This whole process has been great. I’ve got so many of my friends here tonight. I just appreciate everyone being here. Between those last 5 teams it was real tough. But I think I made the right decision.”

Jaleel Hytchye then announced “For the next four years, or however long. I will be attending the University of Kentucky.” He then put on a Kentucky hat.

Hytchye mentioned Stoops’ coaching history (including his time at Miami) as being a factor. He says he has always wanted to play for a strong defense. Stoops had dinner recently with Hytchye and Stoops told him that he would be his first high school commit. Hytchye also said playing in the SEC was a big draw for him. He called it “the best conference in the country.”

Hytchye dropped a great line as well… “I think a lot of people will be hearing a lot of good things about Kentucky in the future. Look out for it…”

Article written by Ally Tucker

I once successfully requested "The Wobble" to be played 6 times at one wedding.

159 Comments for 4-star CB Jaleel Hytchye picks Kentucky

That’s ridonculous. STOOPS!!!

5. yes!
    7:15 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

SSTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. hgib
    7:15 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

Times are a changin for this football program. Amazing.

7. Han
    7:15 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

Nice!

8. KSR posted it before I could see it on the stream. Kinda spoiled the anticipation. LOL!

Unless something big happens, my Bengals are taking the gas pipe, so this brightened the evening. GO CATS!!!

9. Jaleel Hytchye
    7:16 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

Who is James Quick?

10. James Quick
    7:16 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

Please help with pronunciation. Never heard his name.

11. Takethoseonionsoffmysliders
    7:17 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

Nice pick up Stooooooooooops!!!!!

12. #SellOutCWS
    7:17 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

I can’t wait till the spring game. I hope we pack it like some of the big boys do in college football.

13. UKJMATT
    7:17 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

WOW! 4 star for football, THE STOOPS EFFECT!

14. Billy
    7:19 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

Mark it down UK will win by 2 TDS+ next year over LOSERVILLE

15. Wow
    7:19 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

This is the first 4-star commitment in about 10 years, isn’t it?

16. James Quick
    7:19 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

He the next Morgan Newton. UK Effect!

17. Wow
    7:20 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

16. His position is CB, not QB.

18. James Quick
    7:20 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

Morgan Newton was a 4 star and UK turned him into a real gem.

19. Jason
    7:21 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

If we get Mackensie Alexander too……then watch out. The future is bright, especially in the secondary (Don’t forget about FR Cody Quinn, he showed some technique early on that i havent seen in a UK DB since Lindley).

20. James Quick
    7:21 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

17. Really?!?! UK Effect!

21. Stoopsfan
    7:21 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

I love how Tard fans view and post on a UK blog. Does UofL not have a site like this? Guess not.

22. Listening to Jaleel, he also sounds like a great and smart kid in addition to being a great athlete. Love to see that! Now lets get Johnson for UK Hoops! Oops! I forgot…the men’s team doesn’t play hoops anymore.

23. ha
    7:22 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

Ha! Take that Tennessee! Here’s to u suckin my d! €<!!!

24. Big RED Freight Train
    7:22 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

We passed him over for the “REAL DEAL”….IN QUICK WE TRUST! Little Brother pisses down the neck of Big Brother once again…..

25. James Quick
    7:23 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

Is this guy going to defend Me? Devante Parker? Copeland? Gaines? Rogers? All of us? You’re going to need a bigger boat.

26. coach
    7:23 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

Hope he kicks the snot outta duhville..but he just commited career suicide

27. Strong
    7:23 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

Who is this again? Sorry i was busy watching my commit get the MVP for the All-Army game.

28. Little Red Headed Coach
    7:23 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

Oh ….whats that warm funny feeling down the back of neck?

29. James Quick
    7:25 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

Maybe this guy can help you beat Florida for the first time in a GENERATION. UK Effect!

30. James Quick
    7:25 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

@ Strong. Put me on him! Please, please please!!!

31. James Quick
    7:26 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

Anyway Cat fans. Just having some fun. Good pick up. Lets get this rivalry up to an elite level. Good luck to coach Stoops! Go Cards

32. James
    7:27 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

Sorry who are you again? i couldn’t hear you my All-Army MVP trophy was in the way.

33. #PACKCWS
    7:28 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

We need to pack CWS this year, and start with the spring game. Can’t wait.

34. drewflex
    7:29 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

Wheres Joker when you need him.

35. Little Red Headed Coach
    7:29 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

Do I really have to play UL next year? I mean playing Petrino out of the gate & then “Strong Nation” is a lot to ask.I want to go back to Florida State, this place is a shit hole & I think i bit off more than I can chew. Oh… whats that warm feeling running down the back of neck?……….. It’s nothing little Red Headed one, Just little Brother relieving himself once again.

36. Swimuk
    7:30 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

Yeah Loserville fans you won the Sugar Bowl not the NC. BTW when was your last NC? Now get off our blog, grab a 40 and go get another GF tattoo.

37. James Quick
    7:31 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

36. Our last NC was more recent than never, as in your last BCS appearance.

38. Nerlens Noel
    7:32 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

I have had that warm feeling down my neck since December 29th

39. Swimuk
    7:33 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

37 that’s the best you got really. Are you flashing your silly little gun sign in the air too?

40. Delusional uk ksr tweebs
    7:34 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

Ally looking forward to your next post concluding that UK is the sec east favorite after this commit.

41. BTW, I wasn’t denigrating the men’s bball team with my previous comment. I was only referring to the women being referred to as UK Hoops whereas the men are not.

42. Nick
    7:35 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

He needs to lose some weight

43. gottodoit
    7:35 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

I wonder if Louisville fans noticed Chipper Jones’ tweet after his self-described favorite team lost in the Orange Bowl?

44. James Quick
    7:36 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

You are right about one thing UK fans. Louisville does not have a blog like this. Writing like this can only be found emanating from prisons or motels who rent by the month up some “holler”.

45. Move over Bama
    7:37 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

Chit, let me get my teeth back in & fire up the Ridin Mower! Gotta go to the drive thru & celebrate this Crute.

46. ULfansalwaysworry
    7:38 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

About everything that UK does. Ever notice that WE DON’T CARE ABOUT ul??

47. James Quick
    7:38 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

39. N-E-V-E-R. Say it with me.

48. Bluecat
    7:38 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

Your going to HATE the rivalry when you get your ass whipped starting September 18th in Commonwealth.

We have the #2 rated defense in FBS
    as well as the #2 offensive sysyem in
    Neal Brown. ul, your days are numbered in this state!

49. Swimuk
    7:39 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

44 But yet here are posting…..hmmm and here we go again with ever UK fan lives in a holler, man you guys are extremely creative!

50. Anyway, the defense is already looking a lot better next year, a whole lot. Of course, we have nowhere to go but up after last year’s defense. If we can get the JUCO DT (Bradley?) in the fold, that will solidify the D even more!

51. Bart
    7:40 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

About 80% of the comments on here are from ‘Tard fans……must be penis envy….

52. FeedMeSeymour
    7:40 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

Jeez, so many UL fans making comments. It is truly annoying. Anyway, picking up Hytche (pronounced height with a ch on the end) is great. Need a couple more 4 stars to round out this class. Again, next weekend will be huge!

53. James Quick
    7:40 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

@48. LOL

54. James Quick
    7:41 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

49. Try that again, in English. You left some words out.

55. James Quick
    7:43 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

@50. Bluecat says you have the #2 ranked D in FBS!

56. LOL
    7:44 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

LOL – Tard fans acting like they just signed Calvin Johnson… Quick is not even a top ten receiver. After Teddy “Braces” Bridgewater leaves you won’t be talking so much.

57. Big RED Freight Train
    7:44 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

#48…..better worry about beating Western KY. first son. Last time I checked you were sucking hind tit in 3rd-4th place in the state…… Little Brother will keep pissing down Big Brothers neck for years to come while you try & keep pace with Western,Eastern,Morehead ect. You get the picture I’m sure! BIG RED PLANET ROCKS….

58. James Quick
    7:44 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

@LOL. LOL

59. James Quick
    7:46 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

On a serious note again. Im excited to see what Neal Brown can do. If I was a UK fan, id be excited about the future too…..Just not as excited as UL fans are.

60. Little Red Headed Coach
    7:46 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

WHAT’S THAT WARM FEELING DOWN THE BACK OF MY NECK?

61. Badams
    7:47 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

15, seriously? You know that’s an exaggeration right? For instance, Alvante Bell in this years class is a 4*. Then guys like Corey Peters, Micah Johnson, Andre Woodson, Aaron Boyd have all been 4*. And I’m sure there are more but those just come to mind.

62. LOL
    7:48 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

What is the one thing that matters in college football?— NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS.. Who thinks Louisville will even sniff playing for a TITLE?????????????/ GET REAL LOL You can’t even beat UCONN & CUSE.

63. Ul is still ul
    7:49 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

Lol these uofl fans think they got Jerry rice. I’m a uk student but played hs in Georgia. Trust me trinity and quick would get run off the field against Georgia or Florida teams

64. SwimukSwimuk
    7:50 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

54 You caught it! Good job! That UL education is paying off after all. We are getting ever top BB recruit and it will only be a matter of time for FB. Stoops has only been here for a month, and we are landing 4 star recruits. I know it’s not fun being lil brother.

65. Billy
    7:50 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

UK is OWNING LOSERVILLE in recruiting I would take this kid over Mr not so Quick any day!

66. James Quick
    7:50 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

@62. Louisville won more SEC games than UK, Tennessee and Auburn did this year COMBINED. We got something and you sure are sniffing it.

67. Ksr proving clay Travis right about UK
    7:52 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

Retard. Fsu had the #2 defense and Texas tech may have had the #2 offensive system so unless UK plans on merging members of those teams you cannot say “we have”

68. Billy
    7:52 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

66 who cares LOSERVILLE doesnt play in the SEC if they did theirs no way they would have more wins than UK

69. James Quick
    7:53 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

@64. I can’t tell if you are making typos or you actually think the word is “ever” and not “every”.

70. Nick
    7:53 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

I feel sad for Louisville fans that have nothing better to do on a Saturday night than read our blog, sad

71. LOL
    7:54 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

@66 what have you got actually?? Really actually?? What on earth have you actually done as a football program?? You can not be serious. After after the sugar bowl your team is going to get no exposure and still be irrelevant on the national level– People.Don’t.Care.About.Lousville.

72. SwimukSwimuk
    7:55 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

59 oh now we’re going to get serious and friendly at the same time….40 must be gone. BTW go ahead and just say you think your cards will win the NC next year in FB, since we’re being serious.

73. Real talk
    7:55 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

Ul would kill to join the sec. And you know it. How does that make you feel?

74. Blooier
    7:55 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

@65. UK bragging about their 50+ recruiting ranking is like a C student bragging they did better on a test than a special ed student. Either way you both end up at White Castle

75. James Quick
    7:55 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

@LOL, LOL

76. Bart
    7:56 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

Typical ‘Tard fans, they sniff a little success and they come out of the cracks acting like degenerates….some people can’t handle Vegas.

77. UK fans, please just ignore the UL trolls. If you do that they won’t have any reason to come here. Plus, I’m a huge UK fan, and it looks like our future in football is bright, but we can’t be running smack as bad as we’ve been the last 2 years. Ignore the trolls, enjoy our success in bball, and be happy that it looks like we may have actually made the best football hire in decades.

78. James Quick
    7:59 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

@72. Going to be friendly? I posted long before you that I was just having some fun. Lighten up or go kick your dog if it makes you feel better. Your choice.

79. Badams
    8:00 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

56, hate to tell you but scout has Quick at the #2 wr. They have every reason to be excited about him, but if he weren’t from Lville, would he go there? Doubt it.

80. Serious Question
    8:01 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

Wonder if UL will capitalize on its success after the Sugar Bowl like it did after the Orange Bowl??

81. Bird in Kentucky
    8:01 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

Alright time to build a defense!!

82. James Quick
    8:03 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

@79. No doubt. Both his parents are alum from what I understand and it still wasn’t a sure thing. 5 Stars dont come to UL or 90% of other schools.

83. Billy
    8:03 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

This is the last time LOSERVILLE will beat UK in football in the next 10 + years

84. James Quick
    8:04 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

@80. +1….KRAG’D

85. mudcreekmark
    8:04 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

63) You are exactly right. For Trinity to be the Mythical National Champion was a joke. I to college in Georgia and my brother and father-in-law both live in Georgia. They have stadiums that seat 15,000 plus and pack it every Friday. Those teams would crush any Kentucky high school team. Its just a fact. They start playing football down there when they are born. Their youth programs are coached by better coaches than a lot of Ky high school coaches.The southern states eat sleep and poop football. That is all they care about.James Quick would have been just another player on most Georgia or Florida teams.

86. charlie strong
    8:04 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

#63 Trinity was the #1 team in the Nation last year & Quick was recruited by every top team in the country even over Georgia & Florida. LOL… So trust you, you don’t know WTF your talking about. Now put that in your Georgia HAS BEEN pipe & smoke it boy. YES… HE IS ALL THAT CHUMP!
    #62 U.L. just did in one night what sUcK hasn’t done in 26 years……They BEAT FLORIDA. Little Brother pisses down the neck of Big Brother once again…

87. Turdnals
    8:05 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

All positive U.K. Football news is depressing me. I need some comfort foot. Anyone got a penis I can munch on?

88. billy
    8:06 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

Whats that warm funny feeling running down the back of my neck….

89. James Quick
    8:07 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

@85 and 63…..Quick was #2 WR in the UNITED STATES….Now, lets have a little geography pop quiz. Georgia is in the United State? True or False. Take your time. Show your work.

90. kramer
    8:08 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

If I was a UL fan I would be on my own schools website talking about how great it is to get good football commit, instead their d**b*ss fans can’t stay off a UK blog?? Whats up with that??Yes James Quick is great, good job and you all beat Florida I am happy about that but, we have a new football coach who may do good, we will see because this coming year UK has arguably the BEST football schedule…….

91. Wildcat Will
    8:09 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

Wow, If all the UL trolls on this site invested as much time sitting in the stands in that joke of a pizza palace and supporting the cards instead of drinking out in the parking lot during the games then you might one day have a real program. Your head coach said as much so blow hard now all you fair feathered winners cause you know you will go back to losing to UConn, Syracuse and some other hack team next year.

92. Jake_GOCATS
    8:10 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

86. Kentucky-14 Louisville-11. CATS

93. BTW, I meant to say “UL troll” not “trolls”. I have a feeling all these trolls are the same person as HarvJean, or HarvGene, or HTJ, or however he spells it these days.

94. pudcreekmark
    8:11 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

I know I’m full of Bullshit but I like it this way…It makes me feel confident…Hey Pudcreekmark…STF up, you are a [email protected]#KING CLOWN…

95. LOL
    8:11 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

@ 89 He was also 10 on ESPN and like 12 on Rivals….. LOL troll better next time

96. James Quick
    8:12 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

Thats it for me guys. Good pick up. Good luck to the Cats next year. Stoops seems to me a little like our Charlie. He’s going to have UK competing in the SEC.

97. TShlew
    8:12 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

Can’t lie guys… I kinda like this James Quick guy. Much better than the normal trolls we get in here!

Also, I’m pumped about this pickup. Now the dominoes can start falling in place.

98. irish_1
    8:13 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

Most have him as a 3*, but very nice get for UK.

99. 97, I kinda agree about the comments being posted by “James Quick”. I don’t put him in the same boat of being a troll like HTJ.

100. 2020
    8:23 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

UL = 11 wins and still had 1/3 of their stadium empty every home game. Team may be good, but fans suck.

101. Big Blue Fan
    8:29 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

#100….Not True 2020, my son works for U.L. & every game was sold out. They made Florida look silly as for fan turn out @ the Sugar Bowl. Their fan base is solid & growing. They are making another addition to Papa Johns within the year, that’s the 3rd in five years. That don’t happen if the the fans suck as you say.

102. Bobbum man
    8:30 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

Troll lovers!

103. Snedegar hit
    8:30 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

Great pickup!! Hopefully make an impact much like Trevard Lindley did his first year. Go Cats!!

104. Gohsgd
    8:31 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

Go check out the KSR commitment story on Khalid Thomas and Alvonte Bell, 2 players who are the same caliber player as Hytchye. The difference in enthusiasm is amazing when certain people that y’all get your lead from choose to support the program instead of trashing it.

105. Bobbum man
    8:31 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

Lol @ “every game was sold out” and yes of course no Florida fans went they got stuck playin 21st ranked team in the country

106. Big RED Freight Train
    8:32 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

#100….What the hell are you smoking NUMB NUTS…..

107. facts
    8:33 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

Let’s just look at facts.
    Scout has Quick as the #2 WR. ALL the other sites have him at 10 or higher. Btw you might want to let the university know that CAN’T do this

UofL News @ uofl 18m
    Quick announcement in 3…..2……

or this

UofL News @ uofl 17m
    Quick to Louisville!.

That’s a NCAA violation.

108. facts
    8:34 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

They might have had their games sold out but there were lots of empty seats.

109. Big RED Freight Train
    8:36 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

#105….AND GOT THEIR ASSES KICKED…. WHAT AN IDIOT! YES EVERY GAME WAS SOLD OUT HILLBILLY….STF UP.

110. facts
    8:40 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

PJCS seats 55,000

2012
    Kentucky 55,386
    Missouri State 47,553
    North Carolina 53,334
    South Florida 50,167
    Cincinnati 53,271
    Temple 44,609
    UConn 45,618
    Average Attendance 49,848
    Yep their best team in a while and not fill the stadium.

111. Typical Cayut Fan
    8:42 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

I was so angry win da tards won the sugir bo that I pounded mi sister for a goode 45 minits. Steel kicking miself for seling off my old z28 for uofl/uahk baskeetball tikits. Now I aint got no car an ma cats got beet down. uahk sports is how i mesure mi self worth.

112. Big RED Freight Train
    8:42 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

Blue Belly’s are Nut Bags…UPS Flight deck holds 13 thousand standing & the Suites which you all wouldn’t know about hold another 8500 or so. So with that said people are there & attending but not in their seats. Papa Johns isn’t like Slumminwealth Stadium where you have to be locked & loaded prison style in your seats…… Oh & we won’t talk about sUcKs 10 thousand total count @ the Vandy game. LMAO…
    BIG RED PLANET ROCKS….

113. Facts
    8:45 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

Big Red Dumpster

care to look at the facts?

Average Attendance 49,848

114. Facts
    8:49 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

I like to let Matt put his dong in my rectum.

115. Bart
    8:50 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

Dakari Johnson just committed to UK……suck it you Loserville trash!

116. Inspector
    8:55 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

Stoops,one step at a time, going to bring Wildcats back to start looking like a football team that will be able to compete.
    Congrats to the birds on the win, but do not be to confident that Cats will be a easy win for you guys next year. I think the gators thought the game was in the bag before kick off. Just something to be thinking about for the birds.
    GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

117. Big Blue Fan
    9:00 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

#113…..thats thru the turn stiles, All tickets were sold out for every game….There are 6400 for instance in the Brown Foreman room that are bought & paid for without going thru a turn stile. Trust me on this one U.L. is selling the place out…..Turn stile plus the Corp. boxes equals a sell out…

118. facts
    9:04 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

Can’t be true as they announced the attendance for the UK game as 55000+ They was a 10,000 difference between the UK and UCONN game. Explain that

119. Looking For a 3 Way Says
    9:04 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

Lancers represent! #BBN better get some decent chili joints in Lexington. Go Big Blue!!!!!!!!!

120. Typical
    9:05 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

115) You can always count on a hayseed uk fan to turn any football conversation into base-keet-ball talk. Way to go redneck. People like you are the reason uk football is rectal cavity of the sec.

121. Big RED Freight Train
    9:09 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

#113…….117 took the words out of my mouth & stole my thunder. So STFU you Blue Belly Idiot. I am glad not all UK fans on here are idiots. You need to worry about not being the 3rd or 4th best team in the state & stop worrying about the BIG RED PLANET….As you know we are doing fine & DANDY…Read the sports page in the morning & check out the latest on our recruits & the MVP of the Army All American Bowl…..YEP…. that’s right Blue Belly it was Quick as in JAMES QUICK…..so who needs to check out the facts….LMAO

122. facts
    9:12 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

Still waiting for the explanation on the differences.

123. Fact is
    9:13 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

#118……your starting to studder. Just stop or admit that your wrong. Period! If not Little Brother will piss down your neck again.

124. Fact says
    9:13 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

I feel something warm running down my neck…

125. EKU Fan
    9:16 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

I hope your fat, red headed coach decides to put us on the schedule. We would give you the beating of a life time.

126. Big RED Freight Train
    9:17 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

#122….go clean the out house, can’t you sipher.
    What is 300 hundred feet long & has two teeth?….Front row @ a sUcK Football game.

127. facts
    9:17 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

You know what. Your attendence is actually down from two years ago. Hmmmm. Makes sense.

128. charlie strong
    9:21 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

The Little Red Headed coach @ sUcK looks like Bobby Petrino after eating biscuits & gravy for 6 months straight……A little on the fat & greasy side…but the Red Hair sho is Purdy

129. Matt Jones
    9:21 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

That kid sure looks good in those tight pants. I would let him wrap those long legs around me any day. #Boner

130. Really UofL
    9:21 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

All these Louisville trolls come to our website to brag about their commit. Yea, James Quick is a great player, congratulations. But Stoops is getting big names at KENTUCKY! We were 2-10 last season and we’re picking up 4 star recruits and hasn’t been the head coach of a game yet. I’d be worried if I were Louisville because Strong will move on after next season and then UK will once again dominate you on the gridiron.

131. NiceFact
    9:22 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

123 fact: you don’t know the difference between your and you’re

132. Bob Sacamano
    9:24 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

Big pick up for Stoops and the staff. We need more players of this caliber all over the field. Go Big Blue!

133. CharlieStrong
    9:24 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

I see my moronic fan base still doesn’t understand what I meant when I said be more like BBN. I finally realize you just can’t clean up trash.

134. j a brooks
    9:24 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

Not sure if anyone mentioned rivals ranking but high 3 star, 5.6 rating, #50 CB

135. Big Blue Fan
    9:25 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

I don’t think we can be talking about attendance to anybody. Lets be realistic, ours was way off & we have fallen to #3 in the state. It will take a while to get back but I think Stoops will do it the right way.

136. Ricky P
    9:26 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

Can I come back to Chamelot yet? I’m tired of the filth here in Louisville. These people are disgusting. It only takes a middle finger to go from the loser sign to Louisvile, so unbelievably dumb.

137. Facts
    9:28 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

I can guarantee you this. If UK was 8-1 Commonwealth would be completely full.

138. YeahWeCan
    9:28 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

135 the difference is that our attendence was down bc Joker was terrible and the games weren’t fun to watch. Those idiots in Louisville had a great season and couldn’t fill the seats. That’s pathetic. If we were even slightly competitive last year, the stadium would’ve been packed.

139. Strong Steps on Stoops
    9:35 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

Little Brother pisses down the neck of Big Brother over & over again….Get used to it Big Blue Trash…You all are going no where in a hurry. You will still be the CUM-DUMPSTER of the SEC & the rest of the country knows it…..Now lets Sipher a bit…whut iz 2 pluss 3? Take your time & show your work…What a bunch of inbred Clowns…

140. Karen
    9:38 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

139 why did you have to bring Pitino’s girlfriend into this? Wanna Sypher? Earlier you brought up abortion clinics…is that you Rick?

141. Big RED Freight Train
    9:39 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

#137…..LMAO…sUcK 8-1.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.. yeah I give you credit you did IF…..IF MY AUNT HAD NUTS SHE WOULD BE MY UNCLE….BBN is a total wreck. Now get out there boys and burn some couches…

142. Strong Steps on Stoops
    9:41 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

Wanted: hot, hairy man to share my bed with. I love golden showers.

143. Strong Steps on Stoops
    9:41 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

#140……LMAO..you got me. At least some one does have some humor here.

144. Mr. D
    9:42 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

I was big enough to congratulate Cards fans on the Sugar Bowl win. Unfortunately, I’m having a hard time reminding myself that all Cards fans aren’t like these idiots posting on here. Give ’em a little success and they turn into the freakin Packers. BTW, I’m not sure what the deal is with your piss fetish, but once was probably enough. Say it a hundred more times and you’re just showing that you can’t think of anything new.

145. Big RED Freight Train
    9:42 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

142 I’m in! I love them too! L yeah! I hope you’re a BIG man!

146. jlove
    9:43 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

Did we really just bag a four star recruit on defense? This is incredible.

147. Strong Steps on Stoops
    9:49 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

Oh yeah, like a baby’s arm with an apple in his hand. L YEAH I BE PACKIN

148. Stoops
    9:53 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

Now boys if I’m going to fall for that then BBN needs to kneel for this….

149. Chawlie Stwong
    9:55 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

I be luvin golden showers too

150. The Klan
    10:00 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

n!gg3rsruineverything!

151. facts
    10:00 pm January 5, 2013 Permalink

Sad part about this comment section is that a lot of Louisville fans are actually like this in real life.

152. James Quick
    1:42 am January 6, 2013 Permalink

On my way to Tattoo Charlies to get my first neck tattoo!! L Yeah!!!

153. SEC dominance
    4:26 am January 6, 2013 Permalink

If u played in the sec(bottom feeder)uconn and syracuse,really?Sugar bowl(fluke)Florida overlooked you.With your schedule,can’t blame them.(horrible)Oh by the way your schedule gets worse.If thats possible(toys for tots daycare,Kentucky,Lees famous recipe,Duke,Maryland,North Carolina,Boston College,Trinity,NC State,Western Ky,and Taco Bell)You must be proud……………….

154. BBB
    7:21 am January 6, 2013 Permalink

I can’t believe Florida choked the big one to the filthy cards. OMG….That was the number one reason to pull for the gators is now I”ll never hear the end of it in my barber shop. It’s already starting…..”the SEC is overrated”. WTF? 6 straight maybe 7 National championships. Yeah I know its turrible. Joker ran our program into the toilet and the first thing he does after he’s fired is help Florida lose to the filthy cards. It can’t be a coincidence. Charlie Strong just beat his next job. Its all over the placet that Muschamp is now on the hot seatbecause his team wasn’t ready to play”.

155. Twin Condiments
    9:15 am January 6, 2013 Permalink

UL had a great win in the SUGAR but… That Florida team is not the same team that was coached by Spurrier or Meyer so let’s not crown UL as ALL TIME GREATEST PROGRAM just yet. They were after all BELK BOWL runners-up the year before and had lost to UK for 4 straight years. UL fans will say that was Kragthorpe’s fault. I can imagine that is also how Florida’s fans are feeling right now about Muscamp. Florida should have never been in the BCS bowl game… Georgia should have been. They beat Florida…won the East SEC title and barely lost to BAMA in the best college football game I have seen since Texas upset USC with Vince Young. Florida had the 114th best/worst passing offense and their idiot coach elected to play a passing game. They were not a high scoring team. On the other side of the ball UL couldn’t run the ball. It was a good formula for an upset but a lousy BCS bowl. Georgia on the other hand is balanced in their running and passing attack. They also have a beast of an offense. I get the feel that Florida’s fans felt the same was for they were outnumbered 2-1 in a not so full Super Dome. Yes it has been a long time since UK beat Florida but if UL was in the SEC and played them every year they would have had a similar result until this year. That said congrats to the Cards you earned the victory. With that victory you will now have the bullseye on your backs.

156. Dude
    9:59 am January 6, 2013 Permalink

155. UL won more SEC games than UK did this year. eat it.

157. Dorian54
    12:10 pm January 6, 2013 Permalink

Stoops is the truth for real he’s gonna make us a force in the SEC with Nate brown running the air raid offense what recruit is gonna easily say no to us now!!

158. catfan
    12:22 pm January 6, 2013 Permalink

UK won as many regular season games against Top 25 teams this season as did the cards!!!!

159. Alan
    1:16 pm January 6, 2013 Permalink

Dudes a beast could probably play whatever sport he wanted