This year, fan participation will account for 50% of the NBA All-Star votes, so it’s more important than ever for you to support your favorite NBA Cats on various social media platforms. The first round of voting returns were released today, and well, we can do better, guys:
John Wall seventh?! Anthony Davis fourth?! Boogie sixth and Towns seventh?!
Come on, people. If any fan base can sway an online poll, it’s the BBN, so let’s get to work and make our boys All-Stars.
There are so many ways to vote that you have no excuse:
- Go to NBA.com/vote and select your favorite players (you can vote once per day)
- Vote through the NBA app (once per day)
- Tweet, retweet or reply with an NBA player’s first and last name or Twitter handle with the hashtag #NBAVOTE. You can vote for up to ten players per day using this method.
- Do the same thing on Facebook
- You can even just Google search “NBA Vote All-Star” and it will pull up a special ballot.
Voting ends on January 16, so vote early and often. What else do you have to do if you’re reading this?