Wendy’s new Spicy Sriracha Chicken Sandwich features our iconic Spicy Chicken, topped with a one of kind Sriracha Jack Cheese, thick-cut Applewood Smoked Bacon, creamy Sriracha aioli, spring mix, and red onion, all served on a toasted Sriracha-infused bakery-style bun.
You can be a part of Wendy’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day. Now. On to the tweets:
#10 Jeff Pile
– Jeff Pile (@Jeff_Pile) February 17, 2017
Matt > crappy cereal.
– KentuckyAnj (@KentuckyAnj) February 16, 2017
Duke is the most important there.
#8 Bucky Small Hooves
– Bucky Small Hooves (@BuckyHooves) February 16, 2017
Well now I’m just disturbed.
#7 banjo kervorkian
– banjo kervorkian (@BanjoKervorkian) February 16, 2017
I pledge allegiance to the United States of Woo.
#6 JP Bryant
@KySportsRadio maybe he paid for the strippers
– JP Bryant (@BryantJP) February 17, 2017
If you think you’re having a bad day, it could always be worse…
You could be an IU basketball fan. @KySportsRadio
– BBNJimBob (@BBNJimBob) February 16, 2017
Yeah, it could REALLY be worse.
#4 Jeff Moss
– Jeff Moss (@mrjeffmoss) February 17, 2017
Why did this not happen?!?!
#3 Hannah Rice
A ServPro van pulled out in front of me this morning. I couldn’t get mad while listening to @KySportsRadio pic.twitter.com/gLDQgnQrU5
– Hannah Rice (@hannah_rice) February 16, 2017
We owe it to them for healing our basketball team.
#2 wendell combs
– wendell combs (@WendellCombs) February 17, 2017
#1 Joe Seiter
– Joe Seiter (@JoeFromCincy) February 17, 2017
Year after year, my dude.