If you happened to be standing on the streets of Madisonville, Kentucky at 4 a.m. this morning, you caught one of the best Fourth of July fireworks shows ever. A fireworks tent in downtown Madisonville was set on fire, causing all the fireworks to go off at once. Randy Bolliger captured the footage and posted it on Facebook:
Firework Tent catches fire in front of HUCKS South Side, don’t know how just wanted to show everyone the video
Posted by Randy Bolliger on Thursday, July 5, 2018
Madisonville police told 14 News this was one of three fires last night, two at fireworks stands. Thankfully, no one was hurt.