For the past two years the SEC Network has given it’s 14 teams the opportunity to take over programming on the channel for 24 hours. UK begins this year’s series of takeover’s starting at midnight tonight, the schedule is filled with incredible moments from a memorable 2016-2017 season across the athletic department.
The marathon will begin with a replay of Malik Monk’s legendary 47-point performance in Las Vegas against North Carolina back in December.
â€” Kentucky Basketball (@KentuckyMBB) July 16, 2017
Check out the full schedule below:
- 1:30 AM – Football – Kentucky v Mississippi State
- 3:30 AM- Men’s soccer – Louisville v Kentucky
- 5:30 AM- Men’s Basketball – Kentucky v UCLA
- 7:00 AM- Volleyball – Florida v Kentucky
- 8:30 AM- Gymnastics – Alabama v Kentucky
- 10:00 AM – Big Blue Review
- 10:30 AM – The Kentucky Experience – Wildcat Round-table
- 11:00 AM – Women’s Basketball – Mississippi State v Kentucky
- 12:30 PM – Softball – Florida v Kentucky
- 2:30 PM – Softball – Texas A&M v Kentucky
- 4:30 PM – Big Blue Review
- 5:00 PM – The Kentucky Experience – Wildcat Round-table
- 5:30 PM – Baseball – NC State v Kentucky
- 7:30 PM – Never Been Done Before – Kentucky Baseball
- 8:00 PM – Football – Louisville v Kentucky
- 10:00 PM – One and Not Done
There’s a little bit of everything in this marathon but something I’m looking forward to watching is the never before seen exclusive look into the historic 2017 UK baseball season under first year Head Coach Nick Mingione.
Settle into your couches and get ready to re-live the best moments from the 2016-17 season, Cats fans.