KSR’s Jack Pilgrim is joined by Jake Weingarten of Stockrisers.com and Travis Graf of Cats Illustrated for episode three of the Sources Say Podcast.
This week, 2021 top-three prospect Paolo Banchero joins the show to break down his recruitment and discusses whether or not he will reclassify to 2020.
A rundown of the interview:
- Banchero is sticking with the class of 2021… is there any wiggle room for change down the road?
- The five-star prospect scheduled five official visits, including one to Kentucky. Why those schools?
- He previously described the moment he earned a Kentucky offer “surreal.” Why is he so high on the UK program?
- What is Kentucky’s pitch to him?
- When does he plan on cutting down his list and is a decision expected anytime soon?
- Does he feel he is the No. 1 prospect in the class?
From there, the Sources Say crew talks about Terrence Clarke’s upcoming decision, Jalen Green’s visit plans, and Kentucky’s frontcourt options.
A rundown of the rest of the show:
- Is 2021 five-star guard Devin Askew a reclassification target? Will his decision come down to Kentucky and Louisville?
- What do we know about Terrence Clarke’s upcoming decision? Is Kentucky a lock?
- Jalen Green schedules four official visits, including one to Kentucky. What is the significance of the timing of these trips?
- Isaiah Jackson recently took an official visit to Kentucky. How did that go and why has he not publicly announced an offer?
- Where does Kentucky stand with some of its other top frontcourt targets?