Kentucky’s top basketball commitment for the class of 2020 will be on campus this weekend for Big Blue Madness.
Terrence Clarke, a 6-foot-7 guard out of Boston, MA, will be taking his official visit to Lexington from October 11-13.
The No. 4 prospect in the senior class announced the news on his Instagram story this afternoon.
Why is this significant? Because Kentucky is also set to host several other elite prospects this weekend for Big Blue Madness, with 2020 No. 2 prospect Cade Cunningham being the jackpot prize on campus.
Here is a running list of the confirmed Big Blue Madness visitors:
- 2020 No. 4 prospect and five-star commitment Terrence Clarke (official)
- 2020 No. 2 prospect and five-star guard Cade Cunningham (official)
- 2020 four-star forward and Bardstown, KY product JJ Traynor (unofficial)
- 2021 top-five prospect and five-star forward Paolo Banchero (official)
- 2021 top-ten prospect and five-star forward Moussa Cisse (unofficial)
- 2021 top-30 prospect and four-star forward Trey Kaufman (unofficial)
- 2022 top-15 prospect and five-star forward Brandon Miller (unofficial)
- 2022 unranked forward and Louisville, KY product James Jewell
Get ready for a wild recruiting weekend, BBN.