Matt Elam tweeted this morning that he has decided to postpone his announcement until Signing Day. This morning Elam told KSR:
I just didn’t feel comfortable doing it and I chose this because I thought it would be enough time, but it’s not. And like I could commit and be not 100% but thats not how I am. I want to be all into and right now I am not. So I talked it over with my mom and coach and they think thats best. So that is what I’m going to do. I hope everyone understands.