Louisville City FC, Kentucky’s professional soccer team, returns home to Slugger Field this Saturday, and the club is offering discounted tickets to our readers through a new partnership! Click here and use promo code “KSR” to save on your purchase.
LouCity plays in the United Soccer League, only level below Major League Soccer, and features UK graduate George Davis IV. Support the state’s fastest-growing pro team with kickoff set for 7:30 p.m. Saturday.
You can be a part of KSR’s Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day.
#10 Not Jerry Tipton
1. Breaking Cardinal Rules
2. Breaking Cardinal Rules
3. Breaking Cardinal Rules
4. Breaking Cardinal Rules
5. Breaking Cardinal Rules https://t.co/KrHLNxU3Xu
– Not Jerry Tipton (@NotJerryTipton) August 10, 2017
#9 Randy Long
Katino would be a better name. ðŸŽ
– Randy Long (@RandyLong5855) August 10, 2017
Anything that reminds us of Katina is a fantastic name.
#8 Sammy Stickler
– Sammy Stickler (@Sgt_Stickman) August 10, 2017
Put this on the list of things I would like to unsee.
#7 Wes Ledford
– Wes Ledford (@wesledford) August 10, 2017
What did we do this time?
#6 Jason Smith
– Jason Smith (@jsmith528) August 10, 2017
As it should.
#5 Kevin Lee Ormes
– Kevin Lee Ormes (@kevinormes74) August 10, 2017
That’s a scary thought.
#4 Chet Lemond
– Chet Lemond (@ChetLemond) August 10, 2017
#3 Daniel Broderick
– Daniel Broderick (@ukfan35) August 10, 2017
Absolutely nobody caught this when Pitino decided to get a horse?
#2 Stephen Phillips
– Stephen Phillips (@steviep930) August 10, 2017
This is what I expect from every Australian to be honest.
#1 Bucky Small Hooves
Just looked up Pitino’s stud fee and it’s a glass of wine and a plate of spaghetti @KySportsRadio
– Bucky Small Hooves (@BuckyHooves) August 10, 2017
Well at least he’s honest about it.