The one and only Big Mick is a meaty masterpiece in its own right. Composed of two quarter-pound patties* of never-fresh, frozen, mostly beef raised close to the processing plant. Only McDowell’s has the frosted beef and processed cheese to give you a major reason for the afternoon trip to the secret bathroom only you and Debra know about on the 9th floor that is under construction.
You can be a part of McDowell’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day.
If you are interested in sponsoring KSR’s Top 10 Tweets, please contact us at Via Email.
#10 Justin Brown
– Justin Brown (@justin_brown3) September 13, 2017
#9 David Kimbleton
– David Kimbleton â™» (@Kimbo_Closer) September 13, 2017
#8 Brad Wilkerson
This may be your best work yet.. pic.twitter.com/iWmDfJM4b4
– Brad Wilkerson (@bradarkansas) September 13, 2017
#7 Justin M. Vicroy
– Justin M. Vicroy (@JustinMVicroy) September 13, 2017
I’ve been wondering the same thing.
#6 Kyle Russell
@KySportsRadio The food bracket is the best thing all summer!
– Kyle Russell (@wkrussell9881) September 13, 2017
Not for my stomach…or wallet.
#5 Brandon Moody
@KySportsRadio You ate at Skyline for Valentine’s. That was a good story.
– Brandon Moody (@moody2806) September 13, 2017
Who could forget that story?
#4 Jarrett Brey
Imagine someone turning the radio on right as Matt said “I rarely happier than when I’m having a 4 way with hot sauce” @KySportsRadio
– Jarrett Brey (@Jarrett_Brey) September 13, 2017
I just hope they didn’t have kids or they know what Skyline is.
– DanielD (@danieljaydick) September 13, 2017
I haven’t been able to make heads or tails of this all day.
– Boomer (@BlaineKAyers) September 13, 2017
It won’t disappoint.
#1 Natalie Crawford</h3
“Corn nuggets and square pizza” is the best/most relatable thing I’ve heard today @KySportsRadio
– Natalie Crawford (@ndcrawford_) September 13, 2017