The one and only Big Mick is a meaty masterpiece in its own right. Composed of two quarter-pound patties* of never-fresh, frozen, mostly beef raised close to the processing plant. Only McDowell’s has the frosted beef and processed cheese to give you a major reason for the afternoon trip to the secret bathroom only you and Debra know about on the 9th floor that is under construction.
You can be a part of McDowell’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day.
If you are interested in sponsoring KSR’s Top 10 Tweets, please contact us at Via Email.
#10 Danny Bruner
About once a month I have to long into my burner account to see what stupid thing Dan Dakich has said now. Has had me blocked forever.
– Danny Burner (@DanielBurner5) September 11, 2017
You’re not missing much.
#9 Big Money Barnes
– Big Money Barnes (@nickb88) September 11, 2017
“Krogers” makes me wanna scream.
#8 darrin b
– darrin b (@patchking22) September 11, 2017
Yeah mine went off in a quiet coffee shop so that was fun.
#7 Chad H
Waiting to hear the Mattsplaining about Zion. Is U.K. still on the board?
– Chad H (@crh51) September 11, 2017
The term “Mattsplaining” needs to be used more often.
#6 The Bottom Line
– The Bottom Line (@thebottomlineky) September 11, 2017
All of these, tbh.
#5 john dubya
This is Tates Creek this morning. Insane. pic.twitter.com/wnrYpA0PMk
– john dubya (@JohnAWilk) September 11, 2017
100% real and accurate not made up footage.
#4 Marc Dunlap
– Marc Dunlap (@marcdunlap) September 11, 2017
The best segment of the show!
#3 Jason Hardin
– Jason Hardin (@JasonPHardin) September 10, 2017
They better be!
#2 Andrew Cassady
Not my Kroger Field
– Andrew Cassady (@AndCassady) September 9, 2017
Let’s get the hashtag going.
#1 Robert Keene
“As entertaining as sitting home on a Saturday evening watching netflix with my overweight wife” #KSR call Hall of Fame ðŸ˜‚ðŸ˜‚ðŸ˜‚
– Robert Keene (@cincinasty79) September 9, 2017
That’s going in the hall of fame for sure.