The one and only Big Mick is a meaty masterpiece in its own right. Composed of two quarter-pound patties* of never-fresh, frozen, mostly beef raised close to the processing plant. Only McDowell’s
has the frosted beef and processed cheese to give you a major reason for
the afternoon trip to the secret bathroom only you and Debra know about on the 9th floor that is under construction.
You can be a part of McDowell’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day.
If you are interested in sponsoring KSR’s Top 10 Tweets, please contact us Via Email
#10 Alex Combs
– Alex Combs (@AMCombs3) July 17, 2017
What a good rule to follow.
#9 Steve Huff
– Steve Huff (@huffer1969) July 17, 2017
Yeah I’m jealous.
#8 Cameron Manley
– Cameron Manley (@Ctmanley12) July 17, 2017
Because there’s just not enough.
#7 Grace Neely
– Grace Neely (@gkneels) July 17, 2017
Off to a good start this morning.
#6 Kristi Wright
– Kristi Wright (@KrisJo14) July 16, 2017
I’m gagging at this recipe.
#5 Matt Huff
– matt huff (@big4bball) July 15, 2017
KSR gets in!
#4 Derick Harper
– Derick Harper (@drharper88) July 16, 2017
#3 Timothy Bentley
– Timothy Bentley (@BentleyTimothy) July 17, 2017
This is one of the most Kentucky things to ever happen.
#2 Darren Gaddis
– Darren Gaddis (@DarrenGaddis) July 17, 2017
You can see the faked smiles.
#1 Roy Combs
Randall didn’t get enough at bats on his first appearance to qualify so this his first official #KSR visit ðŸ˜‚
– Roy Combs (@broncofan4life) July 17, 2017
Mamma, he made it.