The one and only Big Mick is a meaty masterpiece in its
own right. Composed of two quarter-pound patties* of never-fresh, frozen,
mostly beef raised close to the processing plant. Only McDowell’s
has the frosted beef and processed cheese to give you a major reason for
the afternoon trip to the secret bathroom only you and Debra know about on the 9th floor that is under construction.
You can be a part of McDowell’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day.
If you are interested in sponsoring KSR’s Top 10 Tweets, please contact us at Via Email
Now. On to the tweets:
#10 Aaron Huff
– Aaron Huff (@aaronhuff) March 16, 2017
I thought they were supposed to be smart?
#9 John Yahnig
– John Yahnig (@thejohnyahnig) March 16, 2017
But are we really surprised?
#8 Billy Big Blue
– Billy Big Blue (@Billy_Fey) March 16, 2017
Some people just really don’t think.
#7 Jonathan Haddix
– Jonathan Haddix (@Jonathanhaddix1) March 16, 2017
I love Wikipedia.
#6 Chris Bischoff
– Chris Bischoff (@Bischoff25) March 16, 2017
And he’s married to an Harbaugh. So he has that too, I guess.
– Levi (@kingalldaway) March 16, 2017
Crean’s two biggest accomplishments.
#4 Jessica Brown
So will Indiana be giving out popcorn boxes with the firing today?ðŸ¤”ðŸ˜‚
– Jessica Brown (@JBbleedsblue) March 16, 2017
It’s the least they could do.
#3 Sam Mattox
– Sam Mattox (@Samattox47) March 16, 2017
They’ll probably hang a banner too.
– Megan (@mpl619) March 17, 2017
I’m sure that was easy to explain.
#1 Jeff Pile
– Jeff Pile (@Jeff_Pile) March 16, 2017
Better watch out for that mystery meat.