The one and only Big Mick is a meaty masterpiece in its
own right. Composed of two quarter-pound patties* of never-fresh, frozen,
mostly beef raised close to the processing plant. Only McDowell’s
has the frosted beef and processed cheese to give you a major reason for
the afternoon trip to the secret bathroom only you and Debra know about on the 9th floor that is under construction.
You can be a part of McDowell’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day.
If you are interested in sponsoring KSR’s Top 10 Tweets, please contact us at Via Email
Now. On to the tweets:
#10 Logan Kirby
Mo Bomba probably prefers a table over a booth
– Logan Kirby (@lkirbyyy) May 18, 2017
Booth > Table everytime.
#9 Mitchell Meyer
– Mitchell Meyer (@FMMeyer715) May 18, 2017
My mom made a similar face.
@KySportsRadio when ryan talks, he uses his hands like he’s conjuring up spells or something
– Ethan (@ethancredible) May 18, 2017
We don’t really know what Ryan does in his free time, do we?
#7 John Robic’s Hair
– John Robic’s Hair (@JohnRobicsHair) May 18, 2017
Music to our ears.
– james (@sodapopinski69) May 18, 2017
I’ve seen this enough times that I’m just going to put it on here.
#5 Allison King
– Allison King (@amking09) May 18, 2017
#4 Trey Minton
– Trey Minton (@tr3yuk) May 18, 2017
Why is Ryan always getting roasted?
#3 Ray J. Vaske
– Ray J. Vaske (@outRAGEous02) May 18, 2017
Or always, ya know.
#2 Marty Nahstoll
– Marty Nahstoll (@MNahstoll) May 18, 2017
#1 Nick Carroll
– Nick Carroll (@CickNarroll) May 18, 2017
That is the best way.