The one and only Big Mick is a meaty masterpiece in its own right. Composed of two quarter-pound patties* of never-fresh, frozen, mostly beef raised close to the processing plant. Only McDowell’s
has the frosted beef and processed cheese to give you a major reason for
the afternoon trip to the secret bathroom only you and Debra know about on the 9th floor that is under construction.
You can be a part of McDowell’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day.
If you are interested in sponsoring KSR’s Top 10 Tweets, please contact us Via Email
#10 Brad Turner
– ðŸ…±ï¸rad Turner (@BradsEmotions) May 18, 2017
BBN in everywhere.
#9 Len Combs
– Len Combs (@lencombs) May 17, 2017
Now I’m picturing Coach K in a romper…not good.
Is @KySportsRadio secretly meeting with Harry Connick jr when he goes to New Orleans?
– JC (@JCCavins) May 17, 2017
Obviously, he is.
#7 Pat Ingram
– Pat Ingram (@pi609) May 17, 2017
Ryan never fails to surprise us.
#6 Dwayne Craig
– Dywayne Craig (@dcraig23) May 17, 2017
I was thinking the same thing.
#5 Billie Larry Forston
– Billie Larry Forston (@BillieLarryFors) May 17, 2017
Or like our show on Monday.
#4 Steve James
– Steve James (@worktrucksteve1) May 17, 2017
Between the Ryan laugh and the John laugh, I’d have to keep my phone on silent.
#3 Jake From State Farm
@KySportsRadio who still uses hot mail? More like cold mail.
– Jake From State Farm (@Fake_Jake_State) May 17, 2017
#2 Chet Lemond
– Chet Lemond (@ChetLemond) May 17, 2017
Should be an interesting show.
– Ryan (@wildcatz4life) May 17, 2017
This should be our new slogan.