The one and only Big Mick is a meaty masterpiece in its
own right. Composed of two quarter-pound patties* of never-fresh, frozen,
mostly beef raised close to the processing plant. Only McDowell’s
has the frosted beef and processed cheese to give you a major reason for
the afternoon trip to the secret bathroom only you and Debra know about on the 9th floor that is under construction.
You can be a part of McDowell’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day.
If you are interested in sponsoring KSR’s Top 10 Tweets, please contact us at Via Email
Now. On to the tweets:
#10 Kenny Hayes
– Kenny Hayes (@KennyHayes10) April 20, 2017
I do not have a response.
– Kara (@Kentucky_Kara) April 20, 2017
Glad to be of service. Just trying to help out.
#8 John Robic’s Hair
– John Robic’s Hair (@JohnRobicsHair) April 20, 2017
This is the only time that the Backstreet Boys are okay.
#7 Trey Minton
Now that Ryan said he can do as good as Cal the range of his fan base is now tighter than his under armour shirt @KySportsRadio
– Trey Minton (@tr3yuk) April 20, 2017
His shirt can’t get any tighter.
#6 Jay Moore
@KySportsRadio “Rick is like the Energizer bunny…”
You have low expectations for your batteriers. I prefer 15 months, not 15 seconds!
– Jay Moore (@JayMoore555) April 20, 2017
15 seconds of battery is just useless.
#5 matt boatman
– matt boatman (@thelast_boat_in) April 20, 2017
That would just be straight up entertainment.
– TLS (@kymash) April 20, 2017
We do it all at KSR.
#3 Ray Bratcher
@KySportsRadio Juicy UL gossip? And it’s not even my birthday…oh, wait, actually it is!
– Ray Bratcher (@BratcherRay) April 20, 2017
We got gossip just for your birthday.
#2 Bread Uminger
– Bread Uminger (@UmdogMilionaire) April 20, 2017
Putting his name in the history books.
#1 Corey Burkhead
– Corey Burkhead (@CoreyBurkhead) April 20, 2017
Same, Corey, same.