The one and only Big Mick is a meaty masterpiece in its own right. Composed of two quarter-pound patties* of never-fresh, frozen, mostly beef raised close to the processing plant. Only McDowell’s
has the frosted beef and processed cheese to give you a major reason for
the afternoon trip to the secret bathroom only you and Debra know about on the 9th floor that is under construction.
You can be a part of McDowell’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day.
If you are interested in sponsoring KSR’s Top 10 Tweets, please contact us at Via Email
#10 Julia Ritchie
– Julia Ritchie (@juliamarie82) April 19, 2017
Last night’s podcast should’ve come with a warning.
#9 Terry Jordan
– Terry Jordon (@tnjordon) April 18, 2017
It’s a good thing UNC player can’t read this sick burn.
#8 Jared Young
– Jared Young (@JaredKYoung) April 19, 2017
This is probably 100% what happened.
#7 Kelsey G
Catching up on @KySportsRadio & sounds like telling secrets, smackdown, potential wifey & Bernie + Ramsey’s combo put Matt in a good mood ðŸ˜‚
– – Kelsey G – (@kegiurg) April 19, 2017
It really doesn’t take that much to make Matt happy.
– BlueBourbonKY (@BlueBourbonKY) April 19, 2017
It took them this long to tell the Bahamas story so I wouldn’t hold your breath for those.
#5 Andy Soltess
@KySportsRadio behind the scenes podcast is the greatest I’ve heard in a long time.
– Andy Soltess (@asoltess23) April 19, 2017
I think it’s safe to say the podcast last night broke the BBN internet
#4 Fake Tom Leach
– Fake Tom Leach (@faketomleach) April 19, 2017
I don’t think the world is ready for this yet.
#3 John Vinson
– John Vinson (@JohnnyVinson84) April 19, 2017
Not even Rob Bromley is safe from Twitter trolls.
#2 Joe Kenney
@KySportsRadio I wonder if they know your producer is the OVW champion?
– Joe Kenney (@JDKenney15) April 19, 2017
Surely Shannon’s fame has traveled to the Kentucky GOP by now.
#1 Bucky Small Hooves
– Bucky Small Hooves (@BuckyHooves) April 19, 2017
If the refs next year are as bad as they were this year, you’re going to be saying that a lot.