The one and only Big Mick is a meaty masterpiece in its
own right. Composed of two quarter-pound patties* of never-fresh, frozen,
mostly beef raised close to the processing plant. Only McDowell’s
has the frosted beef and processed cheese to give you a major reason for
the afternoon trip to the secret bathroom only you and Debra know about on the 9th floor that is under construction.
You can be a part of McDowell’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day.
If you are interested in sponsoring KSR’s Top 10 Tweets, please contact us at Via Email
Now. On to the tweets:
#10 Matt Holloway
– Matt Holloway (@ElHonkeystador) April 18, 2017
Probably more than we realize.
#9 Mr. Jean
– Mr. Dean (@dnomko) April 18, 2017
I mean, he has a point.
#8 Bucky Small Hooves
– Bucky Small Hooves (@BuckyHooves) April 18, 2017
Everyone likes a little bit of mystery with their pizza.
#7 Sam Gormley
Grayson Allen has realized that tripping is not allowed in the NBA and because of this has decided to return for his senior season.
– Sam Gormley (@GormleyKSR) April 18, 2017
#6 Josh L
– Josh L (@JBL_UK) April 18, 2017
Now that would be interesting.
#5 Tyler Hart
– Tyler Hart (@tylerhart21) April 18, 2017
What would KSR be without Drew? I don’t want to know.
#4 John Robic’s Hair
– John Robic’s Hair (@JohnRobicsHair) April 18, 2017
What are we the champions of? I like being a champion.
#3 Allen Skaggs
What actually happens first?@KySportsRadio
– Allen Skaggs (@OldKYShark) April 18, 2017
Honestly, it’s a toss up.
– andrew (@andrew91271) April 18, 2017
#1 Grant Uminger
– Grant Uminger (@gjuminger) April 18, 2017
We have to make sure Drew is around with his phone first.