The one and only Big Mick is a meaty masterpiece in its own right. Composed of two quarter-pound patties* of never-fresh, frozen, mostly beef raised close to the processing plant. Only McDowell’s has the frosted beef and processed cheese to give you a major reason for the afternoon trip to the secret bathroom only you and Debra know about on the 9th floor that is under construction.
You can be a part of McDowell’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day.
If you are interested in sponsoring KSR’s Top 10 Tweets, please contact us at Via Email.
#10 Devin Bruner
I’m gonna need @KySportsRadio to keep me awake we’re flying backfrom our honeymoon and going to the game then driving home
– Devin Bruner (@bruner99) November 13, 2017
– cgramig (@CraigGramig) November 13, 2017
#8 Tyler Young
UofL’s student section has been just as pitiful this year. It’s the most empty section in the Yum Center.
– Tyler Young (@TandemTyler) November 13, 2017
Hmmm…I wonder why
#7 Pastor Tommy Morrow
– Pastor Tommy Morrow (@TMorrow1611) November 13, 2017
BBN is everywhere
– Steven (@aweimrin) November 13, 2017
– Kody (@Kcarpo86) November 11, 2017
Same, girl, same.
#4 john coffey
– john coffey (@kentuckykrayzee) November 12, 2017
#3 David Scott
– David Scott (@Finna_Go_HAM) November 12, 2017
I was thinking the same thing
#2 Brian Fraley
– Brian Fraley (@thatdaddude) November 13, 2017
We’re happy to help.
#1 Lil Joe B. Hall
I spend 50% of my life watching Kentucky sports and the other 50% searching for movies on Netflix where I never make a decision
– Lil Joe B. Hall (@LilJoeBHall) November 13, 2017
I’ve never related to anything more.