The one and only Big Mick is a meaty masterpiece in its
own right. Composed of two quarter-pound patties* of never-fresh, frozen,
mostly beef raised close to the processing plant. Only McDowell’s
has the frosted beef and processed cheese to give you a major reason for
the afternoon trip to the secret bathroom only you and Debra know about on the 9th floor that is under construction.
You can be a part of McDowell’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day.
If you are interested in sponsoring KSR’s Top 10 Tweets, please contact us at Via Email
Now. On to the tweets:
#10 Brian Spencer
– Brian Spencer (@OfHouseSpencer) April 17, 2017
What a creeper
#9 Jimmy Phelps
– Jimmy Phelps (@jimmyphelps53) April 17, 2017
Tale of the tape.
– Btom (@cincybtom) April 17, 2017
#7 Raymond Brooks
– Raymond Brooks (@According2Ray) April 17, 2017
Me every time I go to downtown Louisville.
#6 John Robic’s Hair
– John Robic’s Hair (@JohnRobicsHair) April 17, 2017
Me in class.
#5 Barstool UK
University of Louisville https://t.co/yPvXV1l2RS
– Barstool UK (@BarstoolUK) April 16, 2017
What a burn.
#4 Heather Bartley
– Heather Bartley (@KYgal_Heather) April 15, 2017
*kermit sipping tea meme*
#3 Austin Maggard
– Austin Maggard (@austin_maggard) April 15, 2017
Every day is the championship.
#2 Coach Salyers
– Coach Salyers (@CoachSalyersLC) April 15, 2017
It’s always time for that.
#1 King Lex Chapman
Reigning Heisman Trophy winner. $3 beer. Great Weather. And 14,000 attend UL Spring Game. Here’s an idea: Expand the stadium!! #KSRTop10
– King Lex Chapman (@KingLexChapman) April 17, 2017