The one and only Big Mick is a meaty masterpiece in its own right. Composed of two quarter-pound patties* of never-fresh, frozen, mostly beef raised close to the processing plant. Only McDowell’s has the frosted beef and processed cheese to give you a major reason for the afternoon trip to the secret bathroom only you and Debra know about on the 9th floor that is under construction.
You can be a part of McDowell’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day.
If you are interested in sponsoring KSR’s Top 10 Tweets, please contact us at Via Email.
– lewispoore (@lewispoore) October 18, 2017
A great picture of our MVP.
– banion (@Dinneratmindys) October 19, 2017
He’s the best.
#8 Daniel Slone
– Daniel Slone (@TrueCat2012) October 19, 2017
It took long enough.
#7 Terry Jordon
– Terry Jordon (@tnjordon) October 19, 2017
#6 James Murray
– James Murray (@jsm__90) October 19, 2017
Zombie Rick coming in hot.
#5 Patrick Shea
Video of Pitino getting up this evening pic.twitter.com/0uJecQ8Ka4
– Patrick Shea (@pshea_lawyer) October 19, 2017
That seems about right.
#4 KY Mudder
– KY Mudder (@BlueKentuckyFan) October 19, 2017
*All of us before this morning’s show*
– KentuckyDude (@JHNNsports) October 19, 2017
That’s how you decorate a baseball bat!
#2 Freezing Cold Takes
– Freezing Cold Takes (@OldTakesExposed) October 19, 2017
Aw, poor thing.
#1 Brandon Harris
– Brandon Harris (@makersmarksman) October 18, 2017
Huge congrats to the Harris family!