The one and only Big Mick is a meaty masterpiece in its own right. Composed of two quarter-pound patties* of never-fresh, frozen, mostly beef raised close to the processing plant. Only McDowell’s has the frosted beef and processed cheese to give you a major reason for the afternoon trip to the secret bathroom only you and Debra know about on the 9th floor that is under construction.
You can be a part of McDowell’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day.
If you are interested in sponsoring KSR’s Top 10 Tweets, please contact us at Via Email.
#10 Kentucky Wildcats
– Kentucky Wildcats (@wildcatsby90) October 11, 2017
#9 Aaron Huff
– Aaron Huff (@aaronhuff) October 11, 2017
I like my QB.
Does he have any good contacts for escort services for the recruits?
– Derek (@StairLifeNJ) October 11, 2017
Well he’s at Louisville so, probably.
#7 Erika Bonner
– Erika Bonner (@_erikarb) October 11, 2017
Did he teach that facts are optional?
Well.. we now know it isn’t Pitino.
– JG (@jimthechin) October 11, 2017
There’s one name off the list.
#5 Nathan Todd
– Nathan Todd (@npt12001) October 11, 2017
Who said Ryan can’t sound smart?
#4 Nicole Saitta
Yo @Drake after Big Blue Madness on Friday meet me at The Cheesecake Factory in the Fayette Mall…I know you love to go there…
– Nicole Saitta (@nicole_saitta) October 11, 2017
Shoot your shot, girl!
#3 Chris Zollner
– Chris Zollner (@czthdy1) October 11, 2017
This is the type of segment the SEC Network needs.
#2 David Kimbleton
– David Kimbleton â™» (@Kimbo_Closer) October 11, 2017
What will he say next?
#1 Brandon Luttrell
What about Ricardo PitiÃ±o?
– Brandon Luttrell (@RealBLuttrell5) October 11, 2017
Hmmm…the name sounds familiar.