The one and only Big Mick is a meaty masterpiece in its own right. Composed of two quarter-pound patties* of never-fresh, frozen, mostly beef raised close to the processing plant. Only McDowell’s has the frosted beef and processed cheese to give you a major reason for the afternoon trip to the secret bathroom only you and Debra know about on the 9th floor that is under construction.
You can be a part of McDowell’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day.
If you are interested in sponsoring KSR’s Top 10 Tweets, please contact us at Via Email.
#10 Stephen Olszewski
– Stephen Olszewski (@SOlszewski4) September 26, 2017
*Pretends to be shocked*
#9 Martha the Mop Lady
– Martha the Mop Lady (@IUMopLadyMartha) September 26, 2017
HAHAHAHA just take a moment to imagine this.
#8 Andrew Cassady
– Andrew Cassady (@AndCassady) September 26, 2017
#L1U6 is my new favorite hashtag.
#7 Evan Atwell
– Evan Atwell (@atwell417) September 26, 2017
Give us a Ricky P. press conference NOW!
#6 Patrick Towles
Currently at the other school just west of here pic.twitter.com/P21MKyjGQY
– Patrick Towles (@patty_ice_8) September 26, 2017
Great content from Patty Ice.
#5 Nick Pastura
– Nick Pastura (@DatDudeNickyP) September 26, 2017
I can’t wait.
can you coach from behind bars? Maybe phone it in during visitation or something?? #AskingForAFriend
– 2LWill (@harleycat72) September 26, 2017
Asking for a… friend.
#3 Brian Boggs
– Brian Boggs (@kysports) September 26, 2017
Rick should have learned a thing or two from OJ and wiretaps in Vegas hotel rooms.
#2 TJ Beisner
I imagine Rick Pitino cleaning out his office and screaming to no one, “I’M KEEPING THE YEEZYS!”
– TJ Beisner (@tjbeisner) September 26, 2017
Just take a moment to picture this… seriously.
#1 The Kroge
“Come and take them” pic.twitter.com/53nnrIWh8K
– The Kroge (@brow_down) September 26, 2017
This could be the last public appearance Rick Pitino makes as a head coach… let that sink in for a minute.
The tweets tonight were all fantastic. Thank you, Louisville, for making my job easy.