< Back
Menu
Four-star Kentucky recruit Jammie Robinson needs your help
by Jack Pilgrim on December 22, 2018 at 12:30 pm

A major defensive back target for the Kentucky Wildcats needs your help.

Jammie Robinson, a four-star prospect out of Cordele, GA, is up for Georgia 6A Player of the Year, and he has asked the Big Blue Nation to put in their votes.

As a senior at Lee County, the star safety finished with 105 tackles, six tackles for loss, two interceptions, and one pick-six for one of the top defenses in the state of Georiga.  It was a unit that forced six shutouts on the season, including one in the state title game in a 14-0 victory over Northside.

Tonight, he’ll be playing for a national championship at 7:30 p.m. ET on ESPNU.

He has already won the 2018 Albany-Area Defensive Player of the Year and has been named as a Class 6-A All-State selection.

Jammie Robinson makes the specialist position, which goes to the player who made the biggest impact on special teams, but to be honest, he could have made defensive back too. Robinson led the classification averaging 25.5 yards per punt return and 36.7 on kickoffs. The senior had 7 touchdowns that he returned back, showing off moves that looked akin to Devin Hester. Robinson’s impact at Lee County was huge in 2018, stats cannot quantify his impact in all facets of the game.

Now he needs the 6A Player of the Year title.

Robinson is currently in the lead with 1,656 votes (50.77%), but he needs the Big Blue Nation’s help to leave everyone else in the dust.

Vote below:

You can click on the direct link to vote here.

He’s going to look pretty solid in Blue and White when the time comes to sign in February.

33 Replies to “Four-star Kentucky recruit Jammie Robinson needs your help”

1. Thetruthshallsetbennyfree says:

When he signs his name I’ll vote for him. You guys advocate for guys who don’t come here way to often.

2. gasman01 says:

Would love to see him in Blue, but figure he ends up at Georgia.

3. bwhitehouse2 says:

Or show him how we want to be good at football and show him we care. The vote takes 2 seconds and shows that he’ll be supported when we gets here

1. ZRZynda says:

Just like numb nuts did asked for our help then signs with Nebraska

2. Thetruthshallsetbennyfree says:

You mean like Robinson, he signs he’ll get all the support he can handle. We don’t need a UGA commit trolling us about how we won him the award. We show people we’re good at football by winning games not by showing them we’re so desperate that all they have to do is say vote for me and there’s a one in a million chance I could end up there. This isn’t the Joker era son, recruits prove they want us not the other way around.

4. michaelb says:

Wish they’d quit with recruit news….

5. abmorris27 says:

OMG. Comments on here drive me crazy. Personally, I’m psyched that our football Wildcats are in the conversation for so many 4-Star recruits. Get in here young man. You’d look good in blue and white!

1. Blue Bill says:

Sounds like a grade school playground

2. CatsfaninFL says:

Trolls abound

6. UKInsider says:

I voted for some other kid. I don’f want someone that is focused on self-accolades promoting themselves the day of the state championship.

1. zoupman says:

If he said said hey BBN, I’m all over it. He made a general tweet. Until you sign, you aren’t part of the family. Hope he comes here, but his desire for individual awards reminds me of the kid who signed with Nebraska.

7. BigBlueWildcats says:

You all are the worst. Get over yourselves. It’s a kid asking for support. If it helps even a tiny bit to get recruits here then I’m in.

8. Cole28 says:

He tagged every school he is considering…. keep this in mind. Also, can we officially coin the term “Wandaling”?

9. I think most of us real UK football fans would like to take this opportunity to say shut the hell up to those pessimistic 1%’ers. Yea you know who you are. The ones that only comment to be negative. Bashing the program, bashing young men that only want to be able to be a kid, bashing Matt Jones and KSR for providing you this platform to be a punk. If you arent happy with the direction of the football program, by all means, please jump off the bandwagon. If you have an issue with one of these kids try to remember that you were 18 at one time and if you had any talent, which I doubt, you would have been making the same decisions. And most of all, those of you that just hate KSR, why the [email protected]*k do you keep coming back to visit the site. There is nothing wrong with individual awards, and nothing wrong with asking for support in getting there if it’s needed. Five years ago we were not even in the conversation for most of this type of kid. I take it as a compliment. Of all the teams recruiting him, he gave BBN a shout out. Why? Because everyone knows what a passionate fan base we have. And most of us don’t feel like those of you on here constantly running your mouth.

10. CatsfaninFL says:

Voted for him! Good luck young fella and come on down! (Even if you don’t, good luck wherever you go… unless you’re playing UK ?)

11. Alleykat16 says:

Got my vote and support if he comes here great if he don’t hope we beat where ever he goes. He is a young man who wrong with voting for him. At least he came to us for help. And who knows if he don’t come here as a recruit he might transfer here.

12. Alleykat16 says:

Just read your post Micah Johnson I agree with your post 100%. Don’t read most of these post because they seem to be coming from children but yours is spot on.

13. Thetruthshallsetbennyfree says:

Us real UK football fans have been around long enough to know half these kids only give us a shout out when they want something. Us real UK fans know that our votes should go to a kid who wants to be here not a kid trolling our team. Us real UK fans know we deserve better and if he wants to be here he’ll sign. Us real UK fans know we we are the greatest fan base in the world and on our way to being a true SEC team and if you want to be a part of it you should prove it. Insult us real fans all you want it doesn’t change a thing. We have always demand the best for our basketball team and excepting anything less for our other teams is an insult to what the BBN stands for.

14. Thetruthshallsetbennyfree says:

We would never accept this from a bball recruit. We would demand his commitment and that good luck where ever he goes would have get dumped out the window as soon as he signed with Duke.

15. Remember when I said you know who you are???

1. Thetruthshallsetbennyfree says:

And I clarified the difference.

16. I hope if this young man reads the comments here that he doesn’t think that you are the majority of BBN. And on basketball recruits, I have never, nor do most, demanded a commitment or anything else. It’s not like us, as fans, can demand anything from anyone. Thanks on pointing out who the REAL fans are thetruthshallsetbennyfree.

1. Thetruthshallsetbennyfree says:

I defended UK. You tried to take what I said out of context. I defended UK. I’ve defended Matt. I was one if the ones pushing for people to shut up about Williams transferring from Miami.

2. Thetruthshallsetbennyfree says:

But going by what you said you would be ok if Joker was still the coach. Because in order to fire him you would have to demand something from someone as a fan. But as a REAL fan I’M happy they fired him, hired Stoops and started recruiting real players and then actually bringing in a bit of accountability to those recruits. Which is all I’m asking for.

17. satcheluk says:

I’m amazed at all the negative whiners in our fan base. Been rejected too many times in life I guess.

1. Thetruthshallsetbennyfree says:

I literally said we should vote for a kid up for the award that has committed to us. And you no what recruits have used the BBN in football to many times.

18. notFromhere says:

Well said, Satchel.

Voted a few times. Hope the kid wins it. St Frances sure didn’t want to challenge him in that game yesterday. He’ll be good. Hope it’s in Honour, but if not, oh well

1. Thetruthshallsetbennyfree says:

You mentioned honor, the reason it bugs me is going by his twitter he asked everyone he has on his list not just us. He’s literally proving he doesn’t care about the fan bases just the votes. Meaning he probably already knows where he’s going and just taking the rest for a ride. Pardon me for having to much respect for Kentucky to jump in.

19. Thetruthshallsetbennyfree says:

I should clarify something I’m not telling anyone not to vote, that’s your decision, I’m was only pointing out that we have arrived at the point were we no longer have to do things to win a popularity contest for 1 person or help some kid out who doesn’t want to be here. We are at a point were if someone doesn’t want to be here let us know and move along. Now if he was the next JJ Watt or Adrian Peterson by all means do what ever it takes out side the Petino/Petrino Louisville playbook.

20. Thetruthshallsetbennyfree says:

This is getting crazy I’m sorry if I offended anyone Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and good health to each and everyone of you.

Comments are closed.