Kentucky Sports Radio

University of Kentucky Basketball, Football, and Recruiting news brought to you in the most ridiculous manner possible.

Alex Reigelsperger Gets Feisty On Twitter, Wants Blue Smith at UK


Some salty Ohio State fans must’ve been breathing down Alex Reigelsperger’s neck on Twitter today, or else he may not have decided to retaliate, threatening to coax away another coveted Buckeye recruit:

The “blue” in this tweet, which has since been deleted, is referring to L’Christian “Blue” Smith, the 4th ranked Ohio recruit in the 2018 class, who has cozied up to Vince Marrow in spite of other offers from huge names like Ohio State, Michigan, and Alabama.

Here’s a breakdown of Smith’s game from Rivals.com:

247’s Crystal Ball currently projects Smith to stay in-state, with 73% likelihood to end up at OSU, and the remaining 27% to UK. But maybe our boy Alex can convince him that the #BBN is a bit more hospitable than our northern neighbors.

@JayWinkKSR

Article written by Jay Winkler

Avid fan of UK Athletics, WWE, and chicken wings. Preferably at the same time.

4 responses to “Alex Reigelsperger Gets Feisty On Twitter, Wants Blue Smith at UK”

  1. Catlogic15

    Thought (hoped) we were better than 27% with Blue.

  2. wdmalone

    Hope he secures the ball better than he does in these vids.

  3. gobble gobble

    Who’s Alex Reigelsperger?

    1. BBNDan7

      Man I thought you were finally gone