Vegas has spoken, and the Northwestern Wildcats are the early favorite over the Kentucky Wildcats in the Music City Bowl. The line was just released and Northwestern is a 6.5-point favorite. Considering they’re ranked 21st and have a 9-3 record, that sounds about right.
Other early lines for bowl season:
- Missouri (-2) vs. Texas
- Texas A&M vs. Wake Forest (-3)
- Louisville (-5) vs. Mississippi State
- South Carolina vs. Michigan (-8.5)
- Auburn (-10) vs. Central Florida
- LSU (-2.5) vs. Notre Dame
- Georgia vs. Oklahoma (-1)
- Alabama (-1.5) vs. Clemson
As always, gamble responsibly.