There’s only 55 seconds of the first 2017 Kentucky football scrimmage available to the public. You can take a lot away from those 55 seconds.
– Kentucky Football (@UKFootball) August 12, 2017
- A.J. Rose fumbled it near the goal line. UK’s first drive was fantastic, until they got near the end zone. The coaches did not reveal the perp, but KY Wildcats TV did.
- Tavin Richardson (80) doesn’t give up on a catch. One of the best looking plays in the highlight is a tipped pass that he’s able to reel in after getting just a fingertip on it initially.
- Lynn Bowden’s first action. No. 1 made his money in the middle of the field.
- Kash Daniel and Jordan Jones are scary. I just don’t know which one is scarier.
- Josh Ali’s first touchdown. The true freshman (82) used his fellow receiver to create space after the catch and get into the end zone.
- C.J. Conrad scored on Darius West. The celebration looked fun.
- Kayaune Ross (19) can YAC. The tall outside wide receiver is your typical, “throw it up high” threat in the red zone. In the highlight reel, he showed he can run after catch, plowing through a few defenders on a screen pass.
The most important takeaway: it’s fun to see pads popping once again in the Bluegrass.